REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2007, 09:50 AM   #1
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

White JDM Supra plate 426 XXX know him?

This guy tried to kill my friend last night.

My friend was traveling west from the maryhill bypass on #7. As he came to the light(one before shaunessy) a guy in a white supra ignored the yeild and drifted his car onto the hiway from the cross street. Problem was there were cars driving at full hiway speeds on the road. My buddy on his motorcycle, brakes hard to avoid rear-ending him (as the supra shot out into the first lane in front of my friends motorcycle)and dodges to the right curbside shoulder. As my friend is braking the supra suddeldy pulls a breake check after cutting my friend off. The supra takes off again and into second and then slams on his brakes again almost catching my buddy off guard again. He takes off again really fast and my buddy chases to get the plate. A few brake tests later they go through Shaunessy intersection. There is a slow moving car in the left lane and the supra matchs speed (again by massive brake check). It's raining and my friend can't match the Supra braking and goes to the right on the shoulder where the supra driver looks right at him and cranks the car into him. Supra then matches speed with the slow car in the left lane and keeps slamming on the brakes. When he finaly moves over my friend tells him to pull over and pulls up along his right side window.

The guy opens the window and starts yelling why "why are you following too close? whats your fucking problem?" pft.

My friend asks him why he tried to kill him because he can't firgure out when to merge his Supra. My friend was looking for an apology. Supra guy told him to fuck off. I would have beat him.

So, which one of you drive a white late 80's early 90's supra with aftermarket exhaust and ugly chrome wheels? Plate 426 XXX.

*edited* *again*
Advertisement

Last edited by vancitiboy; 03-09-2007 at 11:43 AM.
Old 03-08-2007, 10:04 AM   #2
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

wtf that made no sense at all.

retype the story. first he was drifting then all of a sudden he was on a murderous rampage?
Old 03-08-2007, 10:10 AM   #3
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge

Thanked 6,307 Times in 1,775 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by billboa
wtf that made no sense at all.

retype the story. first he was drifting then all of a sudden he was on a murderous rampage?
I have to agree w/ billa here.. Your story has some grammar problems that hinder what you're trying to tell us..

My FeedBack 53-0-0
Old 03-08-2007, 10:11 AM   #4
My homepage has been set to RS

had to read that like 3 times to understand....

the asshole might be on here... leave it to rs to weed the fucker out haha
Old 03-08-2007, 11:06 AM   #5
Banned (ABWS)?

Thanked 3,978 Times in 1,684 Posts
lol, damn, sorry, but i started to LOL as soon as I read about drifting in the city streets.

what a retard. Too bad he didn't hit a tree.

"why are you following too close? whats your fucking problem?"

"I am trying to yank your liscene plate off your rear bumper so I can give it to the police"

Last edited by AzNightmare; Today at 10:09 AM

Last edited by AzNightmare; 03-08-2007 at 11:10 AM.
Old 03-08-2007, 11:29 AM   #6
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

when he pulled over, shoulda smashed his driver window out with ur helmet...
Old 03-08-2007, 11:30 AM   #7
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Your friend on the bike should've been smart enough not to follow a maniac in the rain, especially after almost getting killed.

That other guy is to blame too, but it's way too dangerous to chase in that situation.
My RS Buy/Sell Feedback
Old 03-08-2007, 05:17 PM   #8
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

is the XXX his actual license plate or did your buddy not get the whole plate, or for some reason are you not telling us the whole plate #?

----------------------------
!SG on typing in caps:
"do you go around screaming and talking really loud in real life too then?"
Old 03-08-2007, 05:58 PM   #9
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,436 Times in 4,279 Posts
"I swear, it's JasonS2000..."

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
Old 03-08-2007, 06:33 PM   #10
RS Licensed Vendor

I read the first few sentences and got annoyed.
#8-2900 Smith St
Richmond, BC

sales@bpgautosound.com
Old 03-08-2007, 09:31 PM   #11

CRiXy, my buddy has been racing for years and knows how to slide the bike. Apparently he tells me this sort of thing happens a lot with crazy ricers.

Euro, He just gave me the first 3 digits. I'll ask him if he remebers the rest. Thing is how many white jdm supras are there with white guys wearing glasses driving them in the lowermainland? One.

Last edited by vancitiboy; 03-08-2007 at 09:46 PM.
Old 03-08-2007, 09:52 PM   #12

was it a MkIV?

Edit** sorry i didnt read the part wher eu said it was a late 80's early 90's supra.

Last edited by Good_KarMa; 03-08-2007 at 10:08 PM.
Old 03-08-2007, 10:01 PM   #13
The "You'd Know" Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by vancitiboy
CRiXy, my buddy has been racing for years and knows how to slide the bike. Apparently he tells me this sort of thing happens a lot with crazy ricers.

Euro, He just gave me the first 3 digits. I'll ask him if he remebers the rest. Thing is how many white jdm supras are there with white guys wearing glasses driving them in the lowermainland? One.
May be your buddy should have smartened up and not follow so close?

Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
Old 03-09-2007, 06:52 AM   #14
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

I don't understand,
Old 03-09-2007, 09:34 AM   #15

A supra cut onto the hiway without looking for traffic. My friend was doing hiway speeds in the rain and almost hit the back of the guy as he drifted into traffic. Afterwards the same driver tried to ram my friend. Simple as that.

Someone has to know this car. There are only 2 JDM supras in white inported in 5 speed. Sooner or later...
Old 03-09-2007, 10:10 AM   #16

^I'm not on the mainland so I can't really help, but until you just said that I wouldn't have noticed that it's RHD. Maybe I just wasn't paying close enough attention.
Old 03-09-2007, 10:12 AM   #17
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

^well it does say JDM, so we should/could all assume it's RHD
2005 Honda Jazz

BuySell Feedback
Quote:
"It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries... Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good ... They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time it works, every time. "
Old 03-09-2007, 10:36 AM   #18
I bringith the lowerballerith

Quote:
A supra cut onto the hiway without looking for traffic. My friend was doing hiway speeds in the rain and almost hit the back of the guy as he drifted into traffic. Afterwards the same driver tried to ram my friend. Simple as that.

Someone has to know this car. There are only 2 JDM supras in white inported in 5 speed. Sooner or later...
i understand this story but not the first post
Old 03-09-2007, 10:42 AM   #19
The "You'd Know" Moderator

Quote:

Or he can't see your buddy. Close calls happen all the time on a bike. It takes 2 parties to start a road rage though.

Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:35 PM   #20
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

There just so happens to be a mk3 pearl white jdm supra for sale in the vehicle classifieds.

edit...

oh look, also has 18 inch chrome wheels and an exhaust. Small world?

http://www.revscene.net/forums/showt...hreadid=456243

Last edited by 97ITR; 03-09-2007 at 12:57 PM.
Old 03-09-2007, 01:03 PM   #21
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Quote:
Originally posted by 97ITR
There just so happens to be a mk3 pearl white jdm supra for sale in the vehicle classifieds.

edit...

oh look, also has 18 inch chrome wheels and an exhaust. Small world?

http://www.revscene.net/forums/showt...hreadid=456243
his location says coquitlam aswell someone should pm him this thread
Old 03-09-2007, 02:26 PM   #22
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,322 Posts
I can understand your buddy trying to get a plate but after the first brake check it's just not worth dieing trying to get it. From the looks of the post above that could be the car and to be honest if someone tried to take me out like that I'd be making an appointment to view that car. If it is the same one and the same guy uh......tell him I didn't appreciate what he did. I'd say something like I'd use a crowbar to get my point across but doing something like that would be against the law and we all love the law.

The same guy advertising on RS also has an ad on buysell with a phone number. I mean who knows it's probably not even be the same car but a resourceful person might want to either reverse lookup the number or perhaps if not available use a favor with someone who might have access to the corresponding address, cough *telus* cough *hydro* cough *gas*. Anyhow I'm rambling now, if someone tried to kill me I probably wouldn't just let it end at that.

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa

Last edited by quasi; 03-09-2007 at 02:35 PM.
Old 03-09-2007, 03:45 PM   #23
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

He probably didn't see the motorcycle when he changed lanes and when he did see it, all he saw was the motorcycle tailgating him so that's why he ended up reacting that way.
Old 03-09-2007, 03:49 PM   #24

sounds more like this:

-supra drifted into bike's lane
-supra brakes, bike nearly rear ends him
-bike tries to follow suit, supra guns it and starts off a race. Technically, the bike owner followed in the same fashion, so both were street racing
-supra outbrakes the biker a few times, and the last incident the bike when onto the shoulder coz he cant brake in proper time.
-both driver goes into dispute looking to fault ther other person.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:17 PM   #25

Sent the info to my friend. Looks like our car.

Bored,

It's nice to make sense of things in your head and paraphrase them up like that. But the case is that's not how it went down. The supra pulled onto the highway instead of yeilding. The motorcycle wasn't the only vehicle that nearly rear-ended him. It was an idiotic merge.
Closed Thread