REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > REVscene Nation: Beyond The GVRD > Island Off-Topic

Island Off-Topic "Must you always talk about cars?" Not in here.
For other things in life..

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2004, 08:18 PM   #7051
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday
 
jeffraider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Nanaimo
Posts: 5,230
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
hahaha nigger please that's my house you're talking about.
Advertisement
__________________
1990 Mazda Miata

Quote:
Originally posted by abinga
You're all too white to be saying nigga, except for Jeff.
jeffraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2004, 08:19 PM   #7052
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY
 
D4Damager's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Nanaimo, BC
Posts: 7,372
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
hahaha ouch, owned in your own house then

*hand owned sign*
__________________
Now go runteldat :gun3:
Ok! I reloaded!!
Quote:
Originally posted by Type R
I love the drama.. This shit beats daytime soaps..
D4Damager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2004, 08:21 PM   #7053
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday
 
jeffraider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Nanaimo
Posts: 5,230
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
no no no, the car knew it was in a friendly place so it decided to let me down gentle there.
__________________
1990 Mazda Miata

Quote:
Originally posted by abinga
You're all too white to be saying nigga, except for Jeff.
jeffraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2004, 10:33 PM   #7054
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!
 
DC450's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Whistler ;)
Posts: 1,835
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'm fuckin back.... well on the board... got internet in my room
__________________
87 Rx7 sport (Sold)
88 mazda 323 GTX AWD turbo (for sale)
90 Talon TSI AWD, lowered, rims, aftermarket computer/turbo/intercooler, new paint.. (for sale)
88 Rx7 Turbo Deuce. 3 inch exhaust, FCD, intake, blitz blowoff valve, lowered, tinted, Apex'i Safc and a list as long as my arm
DC450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 12:23 AM   #7055
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!
 
DC450's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Whistler ;)
Posts: 1,835
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
haha, what doesn't fit in this ad?

RX7, less than 20,000 kms on new Mazda mtr, 16" low profile, tires, susp techniques kit, 4WD, 5 spd, pw, pm, remote, keyless entry, fresh brks & clutch Mustang $4200. New Westminster
__________________
87 Rx7 sport (Sold)
88 mazda 323 GTX AWD turbo (for sale)
90 Talon TSI AWD, lowered, rims, aftermarket computer/turbo/intercooler, new paint.. (for sale)
88 Rx7 Turbo Deuce. 3 inch exhaust, FCD, intake, blitz blowoff valve, lowered, tinted, Apex'i Safc and a list as long as my arm
DC450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 05:17 AM   #7056
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
91TII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Drivers Seat
Posts: 1,483
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by DC450
haha, what doesn't fit in this ad?

RX7, less than 20,000 kms on new Mazda mtr, 16" low profile, tires, susp techniques kit, 4WD, 5 spd, pw, pm, remote, keyless entry, fresh brks & clutch Mustang $4200. New Westminster
It says 4WD and Mustang in the add. Someones got their cars mixed up.

hehehehe, welcome back to the best thread Evan.

later
-Justin
__________________
TTM Squad Member

"Objects in Mirror are Piston Powered."
91TII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 12:09 PM   #7057
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!
 
DC450's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Whistler ;)
Posts: 1,835
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I want to come home..

When i come home.. I'm going to spend more time with my car then a new girlfriend

make it perfect again, i know its gunna cost alot of money... but i'd rather have the money on the car then in the bank

and an a further note... after this summer i will be moving to nanimo/victoria

I just need to get working on the plans for da knew projekt
__________________
87 Rx7 sport (Sold)
88 mazda 323 GTX AWD turbo (for sale)
90 Talon TSI AWD, lowered, rims, aftermarket computer/turbo/intercooler, new paint.. (for sale)
88 Rx7 Turbo Deuce. 3 inch exhaust, FCD, intake, blitz blowoff valve, lowered, tinted, Apex'i Safc and a list as long as my arm

Last edited by DC450; 02-19-2004 at 12:10 PM.
DC450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 04:00 PM   #7058
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS
 
NanaimoRx-7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 250 RiceScene
Posts: 1,533
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ramcon
I can make an Rx-7 look ugly! All I need to do is sit in the driver's seat!

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
__________________
No I am not a Certified Rotary Mechanic, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.
NanaimoRx-7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 04:18 PM   #7059
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
91TII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Drivers Seat
Posts: 1,483
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by NanaimoRx-7
I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
Shit guys hide the lube
__________________
TTM Squad Member

"Objects in Mirror are Piston Powered."
91TII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2004, 09:53 PM   #7060
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!
 
bcty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Out Boosting
Posts: 1,621
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by DC450
I want to come home..

When i come home.. I'm going to spend more time with my car then a new girlfriend

make it perfect again, i know its gunna cost alot of money... but i'd rather have the money on the car then in the bank

and an a further note... after this summer i will be moving to nanimo/victoria

I just need to get working on the plans for da knew projekt
Dude try and a job in Nanaimo that would be sweet..!
bcty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 12:26 AM   #7061
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
Fastam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: dumbmestic vile
Posts: 3,680
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Yo guys the GA is out of commisson for a while, timming chain needs to be replaced(fucking gm have to pull the engine to do it).

so im looking for a beater, got my eye on a 1st gen ,or an FC. let me know if there is any for cheap.
Fastam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 02:25 AM   #7062
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!
 
Rx racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Vanderhoof
Posts: 6,926
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by DC450
I want to come home..

When i come home.. I'm going to spend more time with my car then a new girlfriend

make it perfect again, i know its gunna cost alot of money... but i'd rather have the money on the car then in the bank

and an a further note... after this summer i will be moving to nanimo/victoria

I just need to get working on the plans for da knew projekt
Welcome back evan.Sweet to hear you plan on turning the car into a money pit like mine is.So whats da knew projekt???
__________________
Canada 355 Forums

1988 Mazda B2200(Project Repu <----(For sale!!!!PM Me)http://photos3.hi5.com/0060/335/782/tm.xyx335782-02.jpg

2004 GMC CANYON SLE Crew cab 4x4(BIG Red)
Rx racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 10:28 AM   #7063
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Nanaimo
Posts: 511
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
One weeks time, you all will have sleepless nights!
t0mmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 04:44 PM   #7064
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
91TII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Drivers Seat
Posts: 1,483
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Fastam
Yo guys the GA is out of commisson for a while, timming chain needs to be replaced(fucking gm have to pull the engine to do it).

so im looking for a beater, got my eye on a 1st gen ,or an FC. let me know if there is any for cheap.
Alright! Who the hell are you and what have you done with the real Fastam!?

haha, so you've seen the light huh?

Anyways, how cheap is cheap? I might know of an FC for sale for cheap but it would still be like 1500-2000 probably. Let me know.

later
-Justin
__________________
TTM Squad Member

"Objects in Mirror are Piston Powered."
91TII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 05:02 PM   #7065
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
Fastam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: dumbmestic vile
Posts: 3,680
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally posted by 91TII
Alright! Who the hell are you and what have you done with the real Fastam!?

haha, so you've seen the light huh?

Anyways, how cheap is cheap? I might know of an FC for sale for cheap but it would still be like 1500-2000 probably. Let me know.

later
-Justin
im actualy looking to speed just about that much , let me know details.

yeah i've always liked RX-7s .even though i see limits, but with summer comming ,i'd like to have somthing cheap fun and RWD . and around here that = RX-7 .
Fastam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 05:32 PM   #7066
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
91TII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Drivers Seat
Posts: 1,483
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Fastam
im actualy looking to speed just about that much , let me know details.

yeah i've always liked RX-7s .even though i see limits, but with summer comming ,i'd like to have somthing cheap fun and RWD . and around here that = RX-7 .
Alright, I will talk to my friend. He is willing to sell his car I think. It needs body work, like paint and it has a few dents. Interior is not too bad really though, and the engine only has 90k km on it. Just a stock port motor I beleive, or maybe just slighty slightly streetported, like polished ports a bit or something. It is straight piped off the stock exh. manifold to twin Magnaflow mufflers, has K&N cone filter. Thats it for mods. I'll talk to him tonight after he gets home from work and let him know your interested. He's up here in p-ville.

later
-Justin
__________________
TTM Squad Member

"Objects in Mirror are Piston Powered."
91TII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 05:36 PM   #7067
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
Fastam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: dumbmestic vile
Posts: 3,680
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally posted by 91TII
Alright, I will talk to my friend. He is willing to sell his car I think. It needs body work, like paint and it has a few dents. Interior is not too bad really though, and the engine only has 90k km on it. Just a stock port motor I beleive, or maybe just slighty slightly streetported, like polished ports a bit or something. It is straight piped off the stock exh. manifold to twin Magnaflow mufflers, has K&N cone filter. Thats it for mods. I'll talk to him tonight after he gets home from work and let him know your interested. He's up here in p-ville.

later
-Justin
yeah im interested , if the body isnt horrible i'd prolly buy it . 90K isnt much for an N/A Rotary .
Fastam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 05:46 PM   #7068
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
91TII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Drivers Seat
Posts: 1,483
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Fastam
yeah im interested , if the body isnt horrible i'd prolly buy it . 90K isnt much for an N/A Rotary .
Body is not too terrible. Its all primered grey right now. Has a dent on front bumper that is sorta noticable. I dunno completely though, I'll get him to explain it all to you.
__________________
TTM Squad Member

"Objects in Mirror are Piston Powered."
91TII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 05:57 PM   #7069
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
Fastam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: dumbmestic vile
Posts: 3,680
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
k sounds good.
Fastam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 06:20 PM   #7070
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday
 
jeffraider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Nanaimo
Posts: 5,230
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
If you don't like Paul's FC I recommend a first gen. You'll be able to find a great one for $2000.
__________________
1990 Mazda Miata

Quote:
Originally posted by abinga
You're all too white to be saying nigga, except for Jeff.
jeffraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 11:41 PM   #7071
I am Hook'd on RS
 
The-RX7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: P-Ville
Posts: 69
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sorry d00der, I'm gonna keep the FC now. I was gonna sell it but then Justin brought me back to the dark side. If I ever do decide to in the near future I'll let you know though.
__________________
Paul - Grey '87 FC
The-RX7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 11:42 PM   #7072
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
Fastam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: dumbmestic vile
Posts: 3,680
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Quote:
Originally posted by The-RX7
Sorry d00der, I'm gonna keep the FC now. I was gonna sell it but then Justin brought me back to the dark side. If I ever do decide to in the near future I'll let you know though.
sweet.
Fastam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2004, 01:21 AM   #7073
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Nanaimo
Posts: 511
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Buy mine for $200
t0mmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2004, 06:57 AM   #7074
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!
 
DC450's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Whistler ;)
Posts: 1,835
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
your rx7??
__________________
87 Rx7 sport (Sold)
88 mazda 323 GTX AWD turbo (for sale)
90 Talon TSI AWD, lowered, rims, aftermarket computer/turbo/intercooler, new paint.. (for sale)
88 Rx7 Turbo Deuce. 3 inch exhaust, FCD, intake, blitz blowoff valve, lowered, tinted, Apex'i Safc and a list as long as my arm
DC450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2004, 08:59 AM   #7075
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!
 
Timpo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: ...
Posts: 20,379
Thanked 4,550 Times in 1,368 Posts
I just had to post this.
very nice car.

GP Sports FD

Timpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net