REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Entertainment Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/entertainment-forum_27/)
-   -   House (https://www.revscene.net/forums/530930-house.html)

penner2k 05-13-2008 07:12 PM

House

Holy shit I missed last nights episode so I just downloaded it. This is the best episode so far from any of the seasons. Some parts were just really trippy.

Nvasion 05-13-2008 07:44 PM

do you happen to know which episode number it is? i can only find the one last week with the soap opera guy needing help from house.

and where did you download from?

Alphamale 05-13-2008 07:52 PM

#15 from www.isohunt.com

Edit: holy crap, good episode!

Spoiler!

gars 05-13-2008 10:35 PM

haha.... ya - it was an awesome episode. i found this season to be a little jumpy - with so many more characters than the first few seasons.

the random brunette was pretty hot as well.

urrh 05-13-2008 10:47 PM

^ true story

KingDeeCee 05-14-2008 05:14 PM

I actually thought last episode was horrible. The ending got better. If you think about it, the only reason why most people watched house was because of the epic diagnostics and shit. But since after the writers strike, its more centered around house and his relations. I swear, they got new script writers. Compare the episode before the writers strike and the episodes that air now. They have totally different concepts. I think House is dying. I hope they change it back after next week.

SkinnyPupp 05-14-2008 06:06 PM

Yeah I think the show hasn't been as good since the strike either. The last episode was good though. I like seeing House so dark and self-destructive. It will be perfect if they end the series by him just killing himself.

gnat. 05-14-2008 08:39 PM

^ are they ending house?! o.O
i thought that episode was good! it was like...a confusing good, not so confusing to the point where you're just like..ahh screw this!! but more like..WHAT?! and then you just wanna watch on!! and can't WAIT for the ending!!
i wonder what will happen nxt week, it's such a WOW-ING episode xD! haha
maybe it's just me, but i just watched it..that's why i'm so excited atm haha!

wouwou 05-15-2008 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp (Post 5853869)
It will be perfect if they end the series by him just killing himself.

and the profit margin will just bring House straight back, dead or alive.

Imagine House Whisper, where a cranky house harrassess Cameron or 13 to solve medical puzzles

throw in shower scenes = epic :thumbsup:

gnat. 05-19-2008 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wouwou (Post 5855128)
and the profit margin will just bring House straight back, dead or alive.

Imagine House Whisper, where a cranky house harrassess Cameron or 13 to solve medical puzzles

throw in shower scenes = epic :thumbsup:

LOLOL!!!!

10char.

BMWSTEVE.604 05-19-2008 08:55 PM

actually house is still great... but you know they're running out of CRAZY rare diseases... half the time they always suggest autoimmune diseases... and it ends up being something stupid ... what I'VE always liked about house was the characters to be honest

Alphamale 05-19-2008 09:00 PM

Zomg...tonights was so good. I cried twice. :(

!SG 05-19-2008 09:22 PM

good episode, but i missed so many cuz of work hours...

need the season dvd when it comes out

gnat. 05-19-2008 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BMWSTEVE.604 (Post 5861229)
actually house is still great... but you know they're running out of CRAZY rare diseases... half the time they always suggest autoimmune diseases... and it ends up being something stupid ... what I'VE always liked about house was the characters to be honest

word! it always ends up being some stupid scratch, or some lil infection/allergy caused by their living area, or a bug and what not! that makes you go like...err...WTF!!!!!!!!:mad:
but DURING the episode it's great lol!! the characters are awesome!

darnit, i totally forgot it was monday today LoL!! missed it>< oh well, watch it later - input later:thumbsup: haha

Inaii 05-20-2008 02:36 AM

All I have to say is WOW! That was a really good episode. Really sad though, I'm with Alpha, I cried during the end lol.

gars 05-20-2008 10:04 AM

amazing episode... was that the season finale? or the series finale?

El Bastardo 05-20-2008 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphamale (Post 5861242)
Zomg...tonights was so good. I cried twice. :(

I totally didn't. Especially not when Wilson and Amber were curled up in the bed and she said that she thinks its time to go to sleep.

Man, no tears when Wilson shuts down all of those life support machines and her eyes close a little and she starts talking slower.

Fuck, no tears at all when they tell each other they love each ot... excuse me, I have to go. I have something in my eye.

CRS 05-20-2008 01:53 PM

I need to get a streaming thing back up again.

gnat. 05-20-2008 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gars (Post 5861958)
amazing episode... was that the season finale? or the series finale?

lol it was the season finale i think!
but wow, the episode was pretty good!! though the diagnosis was dumb):<! but i can't believe house would do that for wilson! ugh, he was such an annoying prick throughout the episode though...although it was definitely understandable!! lol
and 13?! O.O! =\
i wonder what's gonna happen nxt season! they leave quite a bit of room for a whole new story line! cause chase and whatsherface is still in the show, maybe they'll get a bigger role! lol!!:haha:

rslater 05-20-2008 10:49 PM

It definately evoked some emotion from me. In terms of acting, when Wilson broke down crying when Cutty was comforting him in her office i thought was unbelivaible. He truly looked like he was ackowledging she was going to die. House did almost kill himself for Wilson, but i understand why Wilson is mad. If he didn't call to get picked up, and she never went, she wouldn't have died, so i see why Wilson may be mad.

This episode reminded me alot fo when the bald guy with glasses from ER died from cancer in the season finale. That was an incredible episode, especially when he was sitting alone at that beach house. I can still remember that from years ago, so it must have been emotional for me.

rslater 05-20-2008 11:16 PM

[youtube]LEiiIVwsFb8[/youtube]

For all you sentimental folks.

Alphamale 05-22-2008 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Los Bastardo (Post 5861986)
I totally didn't. Especially not when Wilson and Amber were curled up in the bed and she said that she thinks its time to go to sleep.

Man, no tears when Wilson shuts down all of those life support machines and her eyes close a little and she starts talking slower.

Fuck, no tears at all when they tell each other they love each ot... excuse me, I have to go. I have something in my eye.

What got my initially hurting was when House had a tear come down his eye after he saw what happened and said "No....don't do it". So helpless..*sigh*.

b-dub 05-22-2008 01:23 AM

Is there going to be a season 5?

When will it be out?

edit: Just searched wiki and it says it will be back beginning of sept.

gnat. 05-22-2008 02:25 PM

beginning of sept...so far away!! they should make it earlier since they took off so much time this season lol!!
anyway, yeah...the heartbreaking moment was house, more than wilson and amber...wilson seriously got on my nerves after a while!!
i hope wilson doesn't hate house though, at least not for long! cause after all...he DID put HIS life on the line to try to rmb what happened and stuff! yeah, it's true he called her out to pick him up and that's why she's dead, but he only wanted to find wilson, not amber!

SiRV 05-22-2008 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphamale (Post 5865175)
What got my initially hurting was when House had a tear come down his eye after he saw what happened and said "No....don't do it". So helpless..*sigh*.

What was the drug she took again?