REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 09-06-2011, 05:03 PM   #8801
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

I need to balance out the time I have with you and school. This semester, I'm gonna take only one course as I need to get the gpa up... Hopefully, only having one course will benefit me. Having this said, I need to also find something else to do, like volunteering or finding a better job or learning what I actually want to do in life. I love you a lot and I hope you'll understand that it won't be the same as the summer time. If you love me just as much as I love you, then this shouldn't be a problem. But what I'm afraid are the other guys out there...But I trust you...

<3 envee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 06:31 PM   #8802
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainyBM View Post
I need to balance out the time I have with you and school. This semester, I'm gonna take only one course as I need to get the gpa up... Hopefully, only having one course will benefit me. Having this said, I need to also find something else to do, like volunteering or finding a better job or learning what I actually want to do in life. I love you a lot and I hope you'll understand that it won't be the same as the summer time. If you love me just as much as I love you, then this shouldn't be a problem. But what I'm afraid are the other guys out there...But I trust you...
I can imagine a lot of couples going through that. Good luck on keeping things balanced, your grades are a lot more important in the long run. Talk to her about this, so there is no misunderstanding when you take things a lot slower and focus more on school. Tell her you trust her(and trust her), and just hope that she will stay faithful. If you can tell shes yours, don't be afraid of the other guys.
mkings is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-06-2011, 06:35 PM   #8803
'

Thanked 6,557 Times in 1,111 Posts
wish i could rewind time to one and a half year ago. i was so high and mighty back then. thats also when you were still a part of my life.
Old 09-06-2011, 06:51 PM   #8804
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,836 Times in 1,838 Posts
Old 09-06-2011, 07:29 PM   #8805
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,454 Times in 813 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff19 View Post
give it time. if it's meant to be and if she cherishes any of the past 4 yrs, in the end you guys will have a chance to work it out. Like you said, all she needs is some time. As for you, you just have to learn to manage your emotions. Force yourself to focus on YOU 100%, and block out any negative thoughts. Being depressed will bring you nowhere but down and time will only be wasted.
Thanks man. It's just so fucking hard when I know I fucked up by being stubborn.. I just can't stand this "give it time" thing.. I think about her constantly becuz I always saw her, and now it's just cuts ties.. Knowing that I can't just call her, or talk to her ruins me.. fuck this sucks.
melloman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:09 PM   #8806
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steel_chain619 View Post
I know I'm supposed to move on, but why are you always on my mind?
After all that you've done, after all that's happening right now I still miss you like crazy.
Everyone's telling me you're not worth it and I know
they're right but did our relationship mean nothing to you for you to move on so quickly?

Can he provide for you like I could?
I don't think he needs to provide for her like you did. Or did you?

With everything you have to take multiple perspectives, obviously you'll need to stop thinking you're right about everything before you can accept the fact that what's done is done.

Grow up
Posted via RS Mobile
Pocakj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:25 PM   #8807
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 737! View Post
wish i could rewind time to one and a half year ago. i was so high and mighty back then. thats also when you were still a part of my life.
Yeah... except a few months back. I felt so damn good, like i was the happiest mothertrucker alive. Nothing could phase me, except maybe problems with family/bros, but she made everything seem alright...

steel_chain619, unfortunately, whats done is done, do yourself a favour and promise yourself not to kill yourself over the PAST. Don't be wishing she could be yours, or wondering how she feels, or if the other guy is better. In the end, you weren't her favourite, she took a taste of you and decided she didn't like you. So what could've happened, or should've happened, doesn't matter anymore. You'll obviously miss her, but not as much and in time things will be alright. Like me, find a new sense of direction again. I too am trying to find what the fuck i want to do in life now, and what will fill this empty void in my heart that's slowly healing.
"You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on." - Tupac Shakur

------

Now we don't even talk anymore. Heard you got a phone again, been on the computer etc, but you ain't even messaging. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but if you're not going to message, after the countless attempts i have, then i'm not going to kill myself over it. All i want to fucking do is be here for you, and if you dont want it, at least tell me, cause i dont want to let such an amazing girl like you go. No, not " let go" as in love, but not talk to you again and be like strangers. I do pray for the best, and if you not talking to me is the best, which i dont know yet, then just like TOS'd picture, FUCK IT.

Last edited by mkings; 09-06-2011 at 10:28 PM.
mkings is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-06-2011, 09:56 PM   #8808

the fuck happened to my confidence?
Honyoung is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-06-2011, 11:28 PM   #8809
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Man no girls at school today that gave me the slightest interest. I see a lot of mainlanders that are ok but I don't want to go there again when my wallet is bled dry. Sighh....its ginna be another lonely semester
Posted via RS Mobile
BaoTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 11:34 PM   #8810
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,836 Times in 1,838 Posts
Old 09-07-2011, 12:14 AM   #8811
Editor

Thanked 3,179 Times in 874 Posts
Damn, not trying to fall for you has been pretty difficult.
I know being friends is the best choice for both of us, but the feelings won't disappear.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:41 AM   #8812

TOS'd: that qoute is the fucking truth. No doubts.
This post thanked by:
Old 09-07-2011, 06:54 AM   #8813
RS controls my life!

time to GRADUATE this mother fucker *no party mode*
---|||---|||---
---|||---|||---
---|||---|||---
----\\\-///----
-----\\///-----
------///\-----
-----///\\\----
----///--\\\---
xmisstrinh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:44 AM   #8814
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

this thread should be called "the nice guys finish last/i need to grow some balls/wawawaaambulance" thread
BlueTeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 07:45 AM   #8815
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaoTurbo View Post
Man no girls at school today that gave me the slightest interest. I see a lot of mainlanders that are ok but I don't want to go there again when my wallet is bled dry. Sighh....its ginna be another lonely semester
Posted via RS Mobile
taking anything @ the lecture halls? TONS of chicks either in singles or groups. Just come a bit late and sit where they are and start a conversation
dignatas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 09:59 AM   #8816

You ask me if I wanted to hang out after you got off work and I said maybe not today, but I'll text you later to see. All you said was okay, I'll chill with my buddies then...wtf If I'm not available, then you always have a backup plan. I won't always be able to hang out with you everyday, and every time this happens you have other plans with other people anyway. Well ya, you put me as your first priority, but it just doesn't feel right...But I can't say what kinda feeling that is... I don't know about me, but don't you guys think that's like a big middle finger in your face...
Old 09-07-2011, 10:17 AM   #8817

^^By the sounds of it he's a "planner" type person.
I'm kind of the same way where I want to be busy, so I will try to always plan things out instead of leaving things until the last minute and ending up with nothing.
It can be a slap in the face sometimes, but atleast he wanted to hang out right? If "chill with my buddies" means he's going to hangout with close friends, call him up anyway and see what he says. If you are his #1 priority he might not mind leaving his friends if he already sees them all the time and come spend some time with you.

My .02 cents.
This post thanked by:
Old 09-07-2011, 10:35 AM   #8818
Summertime Sadness

Thanked 2,911 Times in 648 Posts
^ Rainy is a guy

Kinda changes the dynamics no?

For what it's worth, I actually do know of girls who "plan" stuff like that, knowing that if they were to ask you, you wouldn't be free and it would make it seem like they put you as their first priority to ask. That way there's less guilt on them since to them, they "tried". Of course not saying this is your case... but just my .02 cents as well

[15-01, 11:33] ICE BOY i'm going to wrap my dick in a crepe and make you suck the filling

[[09-10, 11:34] ICE BOY liquor in the front, poker in the rear
LSF22 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-07-2011, 10:39 AM   #8819

Oops.. changes the dynamics but still the same concepts. =P
Old 09-07-2011, 11:00 AM   #8820

Thanks for the inputs guys. What bothers me is that the "buddies" she refers to are mostly guys, that's just what worries me. But I know I gotta "trust" her. I want to talk to her about it, but I can't figure out a way to say so that she won't be offended or thinking "wtf you don't trust me?" or something along that line. When we hang out, from what I see, I know she cares a lot...but if she's 'true' that's another story...
Old 09-07-2011, 11:14 AM   #8821

That's a touchy subject that you really need to think about before talking to her about.. I would suggest meetings her friends if nothing else.. Could make you feel better about who she is hanging around with.
Old 09-07-2011, 12:55 PM   #8822
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

I fucked up at my interview today. Resumes says references available upon request; I did not have my reference list with me.

see.lai is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-07-2011, 03:41 PM   #8823
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,430 Times in 923 Posts
^
that happened to me too LOL.
she said can i see your refrence!
then i was like i lied and left
Posted via RS Mobile
Gerbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:30 PM   #8824
Summertime Sadness

Thanked 2,911 Times in 648 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainyBM View Post
Thanks for the inputs guys. What bothers me is that the "buddies" she refers to are mostly guys, that's just what worries me. But I know I gotta "trust" her. I want to talk to her about it, but I can't figure out a way to say so that she won't be offended or thinking "wtf you don't trust me?" or something along that line. When we hang out, from what I see, I know she cares a lot...but if she's 'true' that's another story...
Sometimes the easiest way is to just sit down and straight up bring it up. Let her know how it makes you feel, not so much why it bothers you, but just that you're generally concerned. Does she have any concerns if you were to hang out often with your chick friends? Trust is always gonna be a two-way street and many people in relationships make the mistake of thinking that as the relationship grows, so will the trust. Trust is earned, and as long as a relationship has trust and communication, anyone can make a relationship work... unless of course feelings aren't there anymore... then that's a different story.

If you say that she's able to show she cares when she's with you, I think you'll be fine. Just let her "buddies" know that YOU'RE the one with her and you aren't letting it go. That or bulk up so they won't mess with ya

[15-01, 11:33] ICE BOY i'm going to wrap my dick in a crepe and make you suck the filling

[[09-10, 11:34] ICE BOY liquor in the front, poker in the rear

Last edited by LSF22; 09-07-2011 at 04:44 PM.
LSF22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:42 PM   #8825
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,514 Times in 1,169 Posts
If you have a problem, say something about it, don't be so fucking quiet about it.
Posted via RS Mobile
TypeRNammer is offline   Reply With Quote