REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 02-08-2012, 11:12 AM   #10776
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,560 Times in 847 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniatic View Post
some days life gets better and better. but most days i have disappointments after disappointments.

images.jpg

Qmx323 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-08-2012, 08:20 PM   #10777
"Entertainment" mod.

Thanked 3,428 Times in 1,049 Posts
Being told to smile by coworkers when I have no one to smile for just gives me a massive headache.
Old 02-08-2012, 08:26 PM   #10778
Throw yo paws in da air!

Thanked 2,779 Times in 957 Posts
fuck..my knee.. why did i ever have to get into that accident in the end nothing was worth it

Proud member of GRAPE Great Revscene Action Photography Enthusiasts

2008 Infiniti M45X - Y50 (Current)
2000 Honda Prelude SH (Sold)
1995 Dodge Spirit (Sold)
1998 Nissan Maxima SE (Sold)
1996 Honda Prelude SR-V (Sold)
XplicitLuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:44 PM   #10779
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

You turn me down to lunch. Apparently you don't even know your own schedule or when you are free to chill. You don't even give me a reason why you can't go or another day when you can go. That's what friends do. I've stopped chasing you already and I want to be your friend. If you can't treat me as your friend then why am I still trying to keep this relationship close? I'm not going to try to keep someone who doesn't want to keep me.

I feel like I'm your plan B. If you're lonely or you are bored you just text me. But when you're busy you just give me three worded texts. Well FUCK YOU. I'm no one's plan B. If you're not there for me when I need it, then why should I be there when you need it?
Lamboda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 09:25 PM   #10780
I bringith the lowerballerith

Thanked 1,267 Times in 291 Posts
Sometimes I just feel like I'm just there...
I feel like I'm not important, and I'm not given a chance to show myself to you.
You just talk to me when I'm bored, and I'm only there for you when you need me to be.

When you text or respond to me, it's usually one word half the time and it's so hard carrying the conversation forward.
Gives me reason that you're not interested in me, and I shouldn't be wasting my energy on someone who doesn't appreciate what I have to offer you.

Got that depressing feeling of giving up

Fuck love.
ForeverYours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:46 PM   #10781
'

Thanked 6,557 Times in 1,111 Posts
Thanks for dealing with my shit again. I don't have many friends that can pick me up when I'm down. Maybe that's cause i have depression to begin with. Safe to say if I had to either give up a relationship or our friendship id choose to give up the relationship. Really wish that I met more people like you who can make an impact on my life because I'm growing away from countless friends.
Posted via RS Mobile
insomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:09 PM   #10782
Throw yo paws in da air!

Thanked 2,779 Times in 957 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by insomniatic View Post
Thanks for dealing with my shit again. I don't have many friends that can pick me up when I'm down. Maybe that's cause i have depression to begin with. Safe to say if I had to either give up a relationship or our friendship id choose to give up the relationship. Really wish that I met more people like you who can make an impact on my life because I'm growing away from countless friends.
Posted via RS Mobile
i be here for you whenever broski

Proud member of GRAPE Great Revscene Action Photography Enthusiasts

2008 Infiniti M45X - Y50 (Current)
2000 Honda Prelude SH (Sold)
1995 Dodge Spirit (Sold)
1998 Nissan Maxima SE (Sold)
1996 Honda Prelude SR-V (Sold)
XplicitLuder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:52 PM   #10783
reads most threads with his pants around his ankles, especially in the Forced Induction forum.

Thanked 2,191 Times in 1,131 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamboda View Post
You turn me down to lunch. Apparently you don't even know your own schedule or when you are free to chill. You don't even give me a reason why you can't go or another day when you can go. That's what friends do. I've stopped chasing you already and I want to be your friend. If you can't treat me as your friend then why am I still trying to keep this relationship close? I'm not going to try to keep someone who doesn't want to keep me.

I feel like I'm your plan B. If you're lonely or you are bored you just text me. But when you're busy you just give me three worded texts. Well FUCK YOU. I'm no one's plan B. If you're not there for me when I need it, then why should I be there when you need it?
Just forget it lol. Seeing a girl now before I would text her everyday now and her response was more like Meh.

Now I text her maybe 1 to 2 times a day and don't even call her. All of a sudden she is the one that's doing the texting and calling lol. Show her you have other stuff to do too and don't rely to her text right away. Give it a few mins. Girls hate it when you are there all the time. Show them you care but not too much. Girls will come to you since they want to know more you.
Mr.HappySilp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-08-2012, 11:58 PM   #10784
Work hard, Play Hard - Wiz

Thanked 2,011 Times in 368 Posts
Felt good to see a really good friend today. Knew her since elementary school. Been awhile since I've seen her.
Posted via RS Mobile
604778 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 05:52 AM   #10785
I STILL don't get it

jealousy's an ugly thing
Old 02-09-2012, 08:29 AM   #10786
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Just got to keep my head up, and hope one day that "when you least expected moment" happens...but how can I do that when I'm always waiting and expecting. I miss the feeling of being loved.
toyobaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:14 AM   #10787
Da Vinci's real masterpiece: The Mona Diesel

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverYours View Post
Sometimes I just feel like I'm just there...
I feel like I'm not important, and I'm not given a chance to show myself to you.
You just talk to me when I'm bored, and I'm only there for you when you need me to be.

When you text or respond to me, it's usually one word half the time and it's so hard carrying the conversation forward.
Gives me reason that you're not interested in me, and I shouldn't be wasting my energy on someone who doesn't appreciate what I have to offer you.

Got that depressing feeling of giving up

Fuck love.
Holy crap going though the exact same thing recently too . I think it would be better if she would clarify and act more disinterested but she can string me a long with simple words of affection.
Old 02-09-2012, 12:56 PM   #10788
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,628 Times in 718 Posts
and I've got that feeling once again, comfortably numb
Posted via RS Mobile
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 01:22 PM   #10789
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

I see we are making progress...our son will make our bond stronger. But seriously i couldn't have asked for anyone better....your goooddd!!!
phunky.FOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:39 PM   #10790
Work hard, Play Hard - Wiz

Thanked 2,011 Times in 368 Posts
Get better soon auntie.
Posted via RS Mobile
604778 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:45 PM   #10791
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,628 Times in 718 Posts
ok wow day went from going good to going like comfletely fucking shit, i swear to god if anyone fucking gets in my way i'm going to murder them i'm losing my fucking mind
Excelsis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:33 PM   #10792
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinn3r View Post
working till 3am on a school night
no transportation home, too
i can walk for 2 hours
s'all good
at least it's not raining
no biggie
i guess i just won’t sleep for a night
no problemo
i wonder who the fuck schedules my shifts
fuckers

gotta quit soon
where the fuck would that be? haha, dont you have an availability schedule.
Phozy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:40 PM   #10793

Working out seems to be the only thing that keeps me sane. But I'm only sane during that hour or so...
FML
jjson is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-09-2012, 10:14 PM   #10794
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Thanked 5,279 Times in 603 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phozy View Post
where the fuck would that be? haha, dont you have an availability schedule.
I do, but my shifts are only before/after closing time for stores (so either really early in the morning or late night) 'cause I do inventory service with WIS Intl. Also, I missed a previous shift out in Mission so I just sucked it up.
Everybody I've worked with are adults so they all probably have cars. I'm not even able to get my license yet

too bad there's no sun out for all those shady motherfuckers ...
pinn3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:38 PM   #10795
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:

word
LookHere_Sucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:17 PM   #10796

Getting engaged? Whoa... Gonna get married after my own mom gets married... Too fast....
Posted via RS Mobile
phunky.FOB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 11:27 AM   #10797
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

2 week cool down period. Better be worth it. :/
Nectarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 02:27 PM   #10798
I bringith the lowerballerith

Thanked 1,267 Times in 291 Posts
The red flag has been raised. My things lurking inside my head have been confirmed, and now I'm done with you.
I absolutely detest how I opened a lot about myself to you, yet I'm still being treated as any other guy.
I guess you don't understand how much I care about you... but there's nothing I can do to change that.

I promised myself I'll make you happy, even if it meant removing myself from the equation.
Now I feel happy too, no more second guessing myself with all this love bullshit.

Remain single for Valentine's day? No problem.
ForeverYours is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 02-10-2012, 05:35 PM   #10799
I STILL don't get it

what a fucking mess
Old 02-10-2012, 06:54 PM   #10800
"Entertainment" mod.

Thanked 3,428 Times in 1,049 Posts
Respected by none, hated by all, nobody behind me. Other than family, I have nothing.