REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 07-15-2009, 07:32 AM   #76
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumAznGuy View Post
Is it made in the US?

If the package is small, maybe ask them to send it to your house and you might not get taxed.

Thats a relief....Ewong's package is small.
Advertisement
RayBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2009, 02:56 PM   #77
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumAznGuy View Post
Is it made in the US?
For sure, you will pay GST. Being a safety equipment, might be no PST.
Most of the time, they might not ask you to pay duty, but I guess if it was made in China or India, it might be 6-10%?

If the package is small, maybe ask them to send it to your house and you might not get taxed.
Hockey pants aren't considered safety equipment. I imported my Tacklas and they were deemed an article of clothing so I paid PST and GST on my declared value but no duty because my pants were made in Canada.

Also if ewong is buying from an online shop, most manufacturers don't allow their product to be shipped over the border to protect Canadian shops. Point Roberts is his best bet, not getting it shipped to his house.
Old 07-15-2009, 08:02 PM   #78
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

bought a Synergy ST off eBay for 70 bucks and i've been using it for the past 2 years
mako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 03:02 AM   #79
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayBot View Post
Thats a relief....Ewong's package is small.
Your an Ass! I hope to see you when we play against KBI

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickz View Post
Hockey pants aren't considered safety equipment. I imported my Tacklas and they were deemed an article of clothing so I paid PST and GST on my declared value but no duty because my pants were made in Canada.

Also if ewong is buying from an online shop, most manufacturers don't allow their product to be shipped over the border to protect Canadian shops. Point Roberts is his best bet, not getting it shipped to his house.
Well I wasn't gonna get it shipped to my house anyways. But yeah I'm probably gonna get it shipped to Point Roberts.

Thanks for the info guys.
ewong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:21 AM   #80
Pull Out Towing. Women rescued for free.

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,283 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickz View Post
That's gay. I consider it safety equipment, just like a cup.
But then again, the CBSA is full of tards.

Thanks for the heads up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofu1413 View Post
and icing on the cake, lady driving a newer chrysler 200 infront of me... jumped out of her car, dropped her pants, did an immediate squat and did probably the longest public relief ever...... steam and all.

(11-0-0) Buy/Sell rating
Christine
Shitvic
Pull Out Towing
SumAznGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 04:16 PM   #81

btw, other than hockeymonkey, and hockey giant. Has anyone ever dealt with Inline Warehouse?
Old 07-17-2009, 08:56 AM   #82
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,060 Times in 1,180 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewong View Post
btw, other than hockeymonkey, and hockey giant. Has anyone ever dealt with Inline Warehouse?
Yes, I bought wheels from them about a month or two ago. Didn't have any issues with them...
Honest to fucking Christ the easiest way to get a married woman in the mood is clean the house and do the laundry.....I've been with the same girl almost 17 years, ask me how I know. - quasi
Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:33 PM   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumby View Post
Yes, I bought wheels from them about a month or two ago. Didn't have any issues with them...
Where'd you get the stuff sent to? How much they charge you for shipping?
Old 08-30-2009, 04:26 PM   #84
I am Hook'd on RS

Why dont you check out some of the source for sports stores. they know their stuff and would probably give you a deal if u buy alot of stuff.
canuckfan72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 04:59 PM   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckfan72 View Post
Why dont you check out some of the source for sports stores. they know their stuff and would probably give you a deal if u buy alot of stuff.
I already got my hockey girdle. I bought it online and got it shipped to Blaine.

I ended up paying $5 for pick up in Blaine and paid no duties when I cross the border
Old 08-30-2009, 05:03 PM   #86
I am Hook'd on RS

nice, may i ask where you ended up buying it from?
Old 08-30-2009, 05:15 PM   #87

Inline warehouse.

I did it cuz i saved a few dollars vs hockeymonkey. Also they were quick to reply my questions and i got ended up getting free ground shipping to blaine. It took maybe 4 days for it to get to blaine, so it was a pretty good deal.

My friends seem to get things shipped to point roberts and they know you only go there for one reason. So they always get charged duties. I went to blaine to get my stuff and stopped off at jack in the box.
Old 08-30-2009, 05:33 PM   #88
I am Hook'd on RS

wow, thats a great deal for you. the shipping and duty costs/ taxes always kill me when i order hockey and tennis stuff online
Old 04-11-2010, 11:18 PM   #89
Need to Seek Professional Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewong View Post
Inline warehouse.

I did it cuz i saved a few dollars vs hockeymonkey. Also they were quick to reply my questions and i got ended up getting free ground shipping to blaine. It took maybe 4 days for it to get to blaine, so it was a pretty good deal.

My friends seem to get things shipped to point roberts and they know you only go there for one reason. So they always get charged duties. I went to blaine to get my stuff and stopped off at jack in the box.
What did you tell the customs at the boarder?
and where did you ship it to at Blaine? Which letter courier...?

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason00S2000
I wouldn't flee, I'd sit on top of the engine and pretend to be holding the wheel still.
I'd make engine and shifting noises as the cops pulled up.
yau1225 is offline   Reply With Quote