REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 01-17-2009, 03:39 PM   #76
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazorcoop View Post
what is a good girl to you? it's differnt to everyone.

Really, you have to find the one in the right places. to some pimp, a good girl is one that let's the guy mess around with her whenever.
sigh, i think we can all agree that no one on this intranet is a pimp who is having problems getting his girls to dool out pussy to sad men with money.

Last edited by BoneThug; 01-17-2009 at 03:40 PM.
BoneThug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 11:31 PM   #77
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6793026 View Post
Girl # 4 dated 7 months
Girl, we met on friendster. Actually, you stalked me on friendster because I was ur target meat(asian, motorcycle, scuba dives etc) and you sent me a message. You were great to talk on MSN, responsive, funny and joked around. You asked if you can ride my motorcycle and that's how we got started. I picked you up on my bike at the ferry since you lived in victoria and we had a blast on the weekend. You stayed at my apartment and i let you sleep on the bed and i was on the couch. i was a gentleman.

next week, you came over, and we fucked around. then it happened. You got a call in the car from your friend. It went like this. Ring ring, "hi jill" "what are you up to"... "oh nothing i'm with my boyfrined". I"m like WTFFFFFFFFFFF, we just fucked once and now i'm your boyfriend. fuck, i swear, i should have called the relationship police cause that's like entrapment or something. i was single, might as well... you were one heck of a maid cause you knew how to keep thigns clearn.
3 months later, you caught me cheating. then i went off track and cheated some more. You forgave me and we tried to be a couple. (PS. if a girl forgives you, RUN cause she'll always have a tab on you *insert Chris Rock bit). 6 mth into our 7 mth relatinoship, i knew you were cheating, but sorry, two wrongs doesn't make a right. I say good bye and literally deleted you from my life. I did not reply one single email, text, freindster message.

I hear that you are having a great time with your now fiance. FYI. HE'S CHEATING ON YOU FOR 2 YEARS. GOOD luck with your marriage.
whats her first name, i'm in vic lol

Current Projects:
09 BMW M6 Sapphire Black
08 BMW X5 4.8 AW

Retired:
06 BMW M3 Carbon Black Modded
Timsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:28 AM   #78
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangFei View Post
on some real shit though, where I am in my life at this point, do feel like a cubic zirconium myself. this is probably why my retention doesn't last that long.

i'm just trying to tighten up my ship ATM

sometimes I feel like I'm putting on a front and huffing and puffing and doing backflips to catch a bitch like a I am bird of paradise or some shit. its one thing to get a girl, but to keep her mentally locked till the end of time its almost impossible.

here's why

we are in our early twenties. nobody in the right mind will be monogamous when there's plenty of variety out there. try to eat rice and beef for the rest of your life. no matter how many times you cook it differently, stir fry, broiled, slow roasted. its still the same shit. you will get sick of it. ain't no question about it.

anyways. its one thing to fantasize about a woman with perfect ideals, its another thing to actually keep her. She's probably curious about the next guy as I am curious about the next bitch.
Long story short, and in ALL reality, both "good" guys/girls do not actually exist. It's just a matter of endurance. How long your attraction, and hers to you, will last. After that, you're at the mercy of the next girl/guy.

I'm probably the worst person to say that, being confined to ONE girl for 5 years, but I personally think it's the truth. The reason I'm still in our relationship is because, despite of how it's going away, I still have feelings for her. That said, all the time, I WONDER what it'd be like with other girls. I've had my share of temptation but not once did I cheat. Sure, I've just about cooked the "beef" all sorts of ways, lol, but I'm the sort of guy that can only eat one thing at a time .
xeryusx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:53 AM   #79
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by poweredbyph View Post
I thought good girls don't have sex until marriage?
That doesn't define a "good girl", that's a religous girl.
Epic Fail.
illict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:55 AM   #80
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 12,136 Times in 3,361 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeryusx View Post
Long story short, and in ALL reality, both "good" guys/girls do not actually exist. It's just a matter of endurance. How long your attraction, and hers to you, will last.
In other words... yes, you can find the "good girl/guy", but how long will he/she put up with YOUR shit??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianrietta View Post
Not a sebberry post goes by where I don't frown and think to myself "so..?"
Soundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 08:56 AM   #81
RS controls my life!

Even religious girls can be skanks :P He's thinking about those dull/shy/mundane-type girls who have trouble saying vagina and penis out loud.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundy View Post
In other words... yes, you can find the "good girl/guy", but how long will he/she put up with YOUR shit??
I thought I mentioned that lol

Last edited by xeryusx; 01-19-2009 at 08:57 AM.
xeryusx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 07:46 AM   #82
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,341 Times in 970 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6793026 View Post
Girl # 5 Date # 0. Flirting 101

I met you at a party and I didn't pay any attention to you. You were just at that party and I was just doing my own thing. It turns out the company that I work for is associated with yours and that was about all that we talked about. We mingled and never thought much of it.

then the internet kicked in. We both started to chat on email and it's interesting how a person as ditzy as you can be such a big flirt. I know you have eyes that can melt butter but your kung fu is not strong enough girl. You are a flirt, and I can read right thru you. I am a bit older and was shocking to you cause I am the confident and funny guy you're not used to meeting. Honey, your flirty flirt personality gets you noticed but with me, you need to bring your game to really get my attention.

So you did and I am going to slowly shed your layers like peeling an onion. You are so used to used flirting (and of course ur boobs does help) to get attention, but I'm going to reall crush your shell and really get you to be who you really are. Be yourself, you will never have to be 'on' with me, just be yourself and enjoy the ride.

Maybe one of these days, we will meet in person and go on a real date.

to be continuted.
GIRL # 5 part 2. (there actually was a part 2) Tonsil hockey 2-0

We drifted apart since we didn't facebook each other any longer. I did enjoy the multiple messages on facebook while it lasted. We met again in a party. We ate, we went dancing and I'm very impressed. Your booty shaking skills were on par with mine. Entire night, you were extremely shy and didn't want to look at me. I knew why, and you did tell me afterward. You couldn't look me in the eyes cause you wanted to kiss me. I told you two can play at this teasing game. I'm a hip hop guy, u're a rock n roll girl but you held your own on stage. I complied and you were being dominated by me.

I drove you home and we had an interesting conversation. I asked what does a guy have to get a date around here. You said I should just asked and you asked me to write down ur number. (rule # 1, always text a girl / or call it asap). I texted you before you even left the car "breakfast tmw 9 sharp"
we hugged and somehow our lips touched. It was... interesting.

+ 7 hrs later, picked u up and you were there before me waiting. + 100 cool points for being on time. Even though you had the same set of clothes on, you were pretty the way you were.

We walked around Vancouver enjoying pastry, then latte, then breakfast. Time just flew by sharing stories. You are right, what we do one on one vs. in a party environment was truly different. You're preceived as a flirt, i looked like i wasn't interested, but when we enjoyed our 1 on 1 since we shed our armor and we became our real self.

I dropped you off and we played some tonsil hockey.

Will there be a date 3. Yes, i know it's going to happen. I am not expecting anything too crazy yet. You popped out unexpectedly, i'm just going to take it step by step and just enjoy your company.

*end note.
I've been single for almost a yr now. With all the girls i've dated, this was the second girl i actually find physically attracted to and the way we connected with our conversations just felt right.
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 07:03 PM   #83
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death2Theft View Post
If you gotta wait 3+ dates to have sex, she probally isn't all that into sex. I guess thats great for guys who like "virgin" girls. Simply put tho life is short and if your going on 3+ dates move on.
Are you looking for a girl or a fuck buddy? Since when is sex the center of a relationship. Meh, I love sex, but there is no way I would have sex with a guy I was interested in < 3 dates
TreeHugger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 07:28 PM   #84
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 8,907 Times in 3,870 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeryusx View Post
Even religious girls can be skanks :P
so true, one of the skankiest girls I know is really religious, she won't have sex with anyone but she'll make out with almost any guy at parties haha.
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S ["sold"] \\ 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD [sold] \\ 2000 Jeep Cherokee [sold] \\ 1997 Honda Prelude [sold] \\ 1992 Jeep YJ [sold/crashed] \\ 1987 Mazda RX-7 [sold] \\ 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S [crushed]
Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 08:28 PM   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
so true, one of the skankiest girls I know is really religious, she won't have sex with anyone but she'll make out with almost any guy at parties haha.
sounds like most of the religious girls i know and the other religious girls i know go the full mile

MY FEEDBACK
jimzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 02:56 PM   #86

Girl # 2 10 months later

she's 19, still legal but fook it, too much drama for me. I deleted all contact and even though she messaged me from time to time, i did not acknowledge her.

fast forward 10 mths, we met face to face at ikea, i just brushed it off cause I was shopping with my best friend who was a girl. I get a text from a random number. "hi" i ignored it.
10 min. later, just when i was about to walk out, i hear this chick yelling out my name like 5 times. i just kept walking.

Finally she caught up and she's like
Girl: "hi, long time no see"
me "good to see you, how are you doing?" *hug
girl "i'm doing good, nothing much, im' going to clubbing on the weekend wanna come"
Me "have you improved?"
girl."....."
me "well maybe i'll call u next week and see"
girl "... er that'll be too late.. i'll call you tonight and we can go out for coffee, what's ur number"
me "123-4567"
girl, "i just texted u"
me "reception is bad here (it wasn't)"
my best friend "yeah, reception sucks here"ahahaha

needless to say, she called, and i'm like..
how's are you with your college boys, and she said meh, i'm just single now. I'm like, well i guess u're done dating assholes eh?

I told her the only time i can schedule you in is tmw night, take it or leave it. She started to walk down memory lane. Im like.. whatever, i take no bullshit from girls no more. once a girl bring in any baggage, i'l drop them like a bad habbit. she said she changed etc.... i'll see what happens tonight.

i love ikea now

Monday comes along, she just txt and just said she had to cancel.

GOOD BYE and DELETEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Old 02-24-2009, 03:28 PM   #87
I don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by threezero View Post
too many relationship starts because of misjudgement and ends with understanding.
That's so true.

It's painful to have a relationship ends because of misunderstanding, but it's a different kind of pain when the relationship ends, both persons understand each other or understand the relationship better but it's too late to turn back.
cow20xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 03:51 PM   #88
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Good girls where are you? Im totally single now, but really just looking for good girls to be friends with.
_kiko_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 04:40 PM   #89
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,183 Times in 606 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by _kiko_ View Post
Good girls where are you? Im totally single now, but really just looking for good girls to be friends with.
plentyoffish.com

?
stewie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 04:51 PM   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie View Post
plentyoffish.com

?
partially damaged good girls. no one normal is one there. and i say that with the knowledge that im on there
Old 02-25-2009, 12:16 PM   #91

POF is fine. nothing is wrong with people on there, however, my theory holds.

caucasian guys dates caucasian girl
caucasian guys has asian fever and dates all asian girls.
Asian girls enjoy dating caucasian guys
shit... leave some girls for the asian guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-25-2009, 12:27 PM   #92

where do i fit into your theory?