REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   where are all the good girls? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/554747-where-all-good-girls.html)

6793026 11-26-2008 03:26 PM

where are all the good girls?

So i read the thread about girls seeking for the good guys, the question is are there any girls willing to step up and confidently admit they are a good catch?

I see a lot of guys here on RS willing to step up and at least show from the yaers of posting that they are legit, cool, confident, funny guys. Will any girl here admit (i know the demographics of girls being on here is slim) they are normal, not gold diggers, funny, and mature? If you are one of them, I'll surely willing to go out with you just to prove there are normal girls out there.

I'm single right now and I'm in the phase of dating a few girls. I'm going to post up a few dates and let you know how they go.

BoneThug 11-26-2008 03:30 PM

Why? Good girls are a tricky buisness. Too good and they just are not any fun. Too bad and they are uiseless. its hard enough for a guy to keep track of whats decent, let alone for a chick. I tend to cut a lot of slack. BUt that tends to blow up in my face alot.

ZhangFei 11-26-2008 03:42 PM

a "good girl" is like a diamond. in order to find a diamond you have to search in the right places. the problem is that we have too many "cubic zirconium" females walking around that are easily accessible.

how do you tell a diamond from a cubic zirconium? get a microscope.

BoneThug 11-26-2008 03:56 PM

wtf does that even mean?

aurorastone 11-26-2008 04:00 PM

Hey man, I think I'm a good girl. That's why I'm looking for a good guy!

I honestly think there are tons of good girls out there, but it's hard to meet them cause they're not going to come up to you and be like "Hey baby" Or they would be reserved and guarded cause they've been burned before

Nokiss 11-26-2008 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aurorastone (Post 6143100)
Hey man, I think I'm a good girl. That's why I'm looking for a good guy!

I honestly think there are tons of good girls out there, but it's hard to meet them cause they're not going to come up to you and be like "Hey baby" Or they would be reserved and guarded cause they've been burned before

You should PM me!!! so, we can chat on MSn or something. Then i will know if your a good girl or not.

threezero 11-26-2008 05:00 PM

its impossible to tell if a girl is good or not until you've been in a relationship.

too many relationship starts because of misjudgement and ends with understanding.

Grandmaster TSE 11-26-2008 05:21 PM

true that
you can't tell until you are actually in a relationship with her
so you just gotta hope shes as good as she seems before hand and not find out its a lost cause in the relationship

babychica002 11-26-2008 05:45 PM

what even defines a "good" girl in todays standards from guys's perspective (and girls too)???

i think a good girl is one who has strong morals and values (not necessarily religious), doesn't get easily influenced by others, has goals for the future for various aspects of her life, doesnt' give her self up easy but that doesnt mean she has to be a virgin, does not dress scandalously but more classy/respectfully and especially has the self respect of herself, her family and friends.

^ thats in a nutshell.

....personally. i think im a good girl...BUT..i have found my nice guy so :P
so we're a Good Nice couple. haha.

RacePace 11-26-2008 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babychica002 (Post 6143275)
what even defines a "good" girl in todays standards from guys's perspective (and girls too)???

i think a good girl is one who has strong morals and values (not necessarily religious), doesn't get easily influenced by others, has goals for the future for various aspects of her life, doesnt' give her self up easy but that doesnt mean she has to be a virgin, does not dress scandalously but more classy/respectfully and especially has the self respect of herself, her family and friends.

^ thats in a nutshell.

Hit it on the head, it's the exact same for guys too.

asian_XL 11-26-2008 06:10 PM

my definition of good girl:
good looking, good body, good at having sex, good at bj, good at flirting with me, good at making sandwich, good at paying bills, good personality, good at making money, good at cleaning my room...

that's why I can never find a good girl

ewong 11-26-2008 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babychica002 (Post 6143275)

^ thats in a nutshell.

agreed. I find it hard to meet many of those. kinda like what Zhangfei said too many cubic zirconium out there???

yuusha 11-26-2008 08:56 PM

I had a good girl.

I no longer have her.

edit: By Asian_XL's standards, she wasn't that good after all... she couldn't cook worth shit! Make a sandwich? She opened a can of tuna, put it on stale bread and said "Here's your sandwich"... and she got upset when I didn't eat it! XD

tiger_handheld 11-26-2008 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZhangFei (Post 6143075)
a "good girl" is like a diamond. in order to find a diamond you have to search in the right places. the problem is that we have too many "cubic zirconium" females walking around that are easily accessible.

how do you tell a diamond from a cubic zirconium? get a microscope.

sig'ed!

ZhangFei 11-26-2008 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ewong (Post 6143566)
agreed. I find it hard to meet many of those. kinda like what Zhangfei said too many cubic zirconium out there???

on some real shit though, where I am in my life at this point, do feel like a cubic zirconium myself. this is probably why my retention doesn't last that long.

i'm just trying to tighten up my ship ATM

sometimes I feel like I'm putting on a front and huffing and puffing and doing backflips to catch a bitch like a I am bird of paradise or some shit. its one thing to get a girl, but to keep her mentally locked till the end of time its almost impossible.

here's why

we are in our early twenties. nobody in the right mind will be monogamous when there's plenty of variety out there. try to eat rice and beef for the rest of your life. no matter how many times you cook it differently, stir fry, broiled, slow roasted. its still the same shit. you will get sick of it. ain't no question about it.

anyways. its one thing to fantasize about a woman with perfect ideals, its another thing to actually keep her. She's probably curious about the next guy as I am curious about the next bitch.

poweredbyph 11-26-2008 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asian_XL (Post 6143331)
good looking, good body, good at having sex, good at bj, good at flirting with me, good at making sandwich, good at paying bills, good personality, good at making money, good at cleaning my room...

I thought good girls don't have sex until marriage?

waddy41 11-26-2008 09:41 PM

so is this like a RS girl feedback thread? lol..like buy/sell feedback..but for dating instead..?

asian_XL 11-26-2008 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poweredbyph (Post 6143678)
I thought good girls don't have sex until marriage?

good girl shouldn't have sex with OTHERS but me...that's good girl

stewie 11-26-2008 11:41 PM

good girls suck...flat out...

they never want kinky shit...they have their life on track...their to focused on life...

im 22....i want a girl who'll take it in the ass, suck me all the time, and want to fuck 24/7....

now, dont get me wrong..id love to have a good girl when im older...right now im looking for that girl...*aka slut* who will do it all whenever where-ever...

life is short...make the best of it while you can...

hotjoint 11-27-2008 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stewie (Post 6143906)
good girls suck...flat out...

they never want kinky shit...they have their life on track...their to focused on life...

im 22....i want a girl who'll take it in the ass, suck me all the time, and want to fuck 24/7....

now, dont get me wrong..id love to have a good girl when im older...right now im looking for that girl...*aka slut* who will do it all whenever where-ever...

life is short...make the best of it while you can...

:lol

Soundy 11-27-2008 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asian_XL (Post 6143331)

Dude, you just described your mom!

6793026 11-27-2008 07:54 AM

Wow, i didn't even post my dates yet and there are all these responses.
Good girl, to me just like what babychica002 said: a girl with good morals, values, family and friends. Personality & looks are subjective and obviously, good in bed, cooks, cleaning, earns her own money are just myths right?

i'll start off with my dates. Just a brief background about myself. I'm 28 and I'm a honger and a CBC combined. I am able to pull off on either spectrum.

Girl # 1, Date # 1: Thank goodness for TV.
I was introduced to a Honger girl thru a friend and she's 30. Decent looks, has her own job etc. and she speaks fluent chinese and english which was great. She did not like me at all when she met me. "wow, he's only 28, he's so young. I want to meet a guy that's 35" (What was funny was that she's 30 but during a few times when we met up for drinks, she plays with her iphone and acts like she's 22.)

I met her a few times and decided to just ask her out for movies and then grabbing a bite. I picked her up and the date just went downhill. She dressed up for me and she was nice enough to buy me drinks to bring into the theatres which was pretty cool. What made it boring was the 'dead air' when we were driving from her house to the theater. I'm a talkative guy and as much as I tried to initiate a conversation, it never got anywhere.

Movie ended and we decided to grab a quick bite. During the entire time we sat at the restaurant, I tried the 'how were your previous relationship, what's your family like, what do you like to do during your free time' questions but conversation got no where. The entire date was boring as heck and I was so blessed there was a TV at the restaurant.

I'm a very out going person, I really enjoy great conversations and I have no problem throwing an interesting topic back and forth, but this was proof that I need a girl with a personality that's able to hold an interesting conversation with.

6793026 11-27-2008 08:37 AM

Girl # 2. Date 1 + Date 2. So you think you can dance.

This girl I met off the internet. MSN conversations were great with no dull moments. We met up for drinks at a local joint conversations were interactive. I paid for drinks headed to another restaurant for a light meal. She offered to take care of the bill since I paid last time. We went to a lounges, bar and met up with my friends, each time, we kept talking and she was able to drinking beer, pay for the bill. We laughed we drank and we departed ways.

Date 2.
My wingman and I went clubbing at a local joint. We met up with them and this was the ultimate challenge for me: dancing. Sing like no one is listening and dance like no one is watching. I've always dated girls that were great dancers. From my past experience, great dancers are always energeic, never shy and always able hold up to any situations.
I held my own and i really danced. The girl was impressed and I danced with all of her friends. Over all she was decent dancer, she's an out-going individual and she would fit a lot of the characterists that I looked for.

Bottom line, she's a decent girl, but somehow somewhere, I'm not like 100% super uberly physically attracted to her. She's not bad at all, just somehow I gotta go out with her more and see. To be continued...

vmec 11-27-2008 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 6793026 (Post 6144284)
Bottom line, she's a decent girl, but somehow somewhere, I'm not like 100% super uberly physically attracted to her. She's not bad at all, just somehow I gotta go out with her more and see. To be continued...

Attraction can grow with time.

So you go on 3 dates with 2 girls and then assume there's no good girls?
Good girls are everywhere just don't get carried away with expectations. The 19yr old, import model, virgin girl doesn't exsist- get real.

I don't go looking for a tall, dark, handsome, 25yr old, 1 serious relationship man, with a wonderful personality! He doesn't exsist.

poweredbyph 11-27-2008 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vmec (Post 6144406)
The 19yr old, import model, virgin girl doesn't exsist- get real.

The 19yr old, non-import model, virgin girl do exist. :cry:

I heard that most asians, non-cbc are usually virgins.. well the ones I've been meeting anyways.. even if you get naked with them, they don't go that far.