REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Fashion & Shopping

Fashion & Shopping Blackmarkers. A Filtered Selection of Clothing, Footwear and Accessories.
Gotta stay fresh! Latest fashion trends, new clothing lines, mega sales events, and awesome deals..

Old 03-04-2009, 08:52 AM   #51
RS Lurker, I don't post!

As the exclusive distributor of Christian Audigier tees and hoodies in Canada, we can assure you that Underground is a reputable retailer and all of their Audigier tees and hoodies have been shipped to them directly from us. This hoody was absolutely NOT a counterfeit.
I hope this clears up any confusions you may have had.
Advertisement
Vanguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:16 AM   #52
Banned (ABWS)

Underground DOES NOT carry any counterfeit Christian Audigier products! Just everything else they sell?
Adsdeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:39 AM   #53
I STILL don't get it

Hoodie from the source.

You can buy it from them directly too, so they'd send you something different? Wouldn't that open them up to misrepresentation lawsuits? I'm not even talking about from consumers, I mean more like from retailers.

I love the idea though. "Well CA won't show you their *real* goods, trust us, we have them."

Edit: When in this reality did rhinestones become hip hop? I mean seriously, what the fuck.

Last edited by DragonsMaw; 03-04-2009 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Addition, not needing it's own post.
DragonsMaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:53 PM   #54
HELP ME PLS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
From the time an item is sampled to the time an item is produced, there were many changes done to the item. it does not mean one is fake and the other is real. It just means one is slightly different then the other.
Here is a rule of thumb for you: There are no reputable stores that carry counterfeit goods and when i say reputable, I don't mean the guy that has a crappy little store that looks like a hole in the ground, or the guy that will try to sell you product from the trunk of his car or from a duffle bag. We would NEVER sell to anyone without proper credencials.
are you that asian guy manager that works at the metrotown underground? well, your employees fucking suck, worst customer service ever.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:12 PM   #55
Unauthorized Spammer

Quote:
From the time an item is sampled to the time an item is produced, there were many changes done to the item. it does not mean one is fake and the other is real. It just means one is slightly different then the other.
Here is a rule of thumb for you: There are no reputable stores that carry counterfeit goods and when i say reputable, I don't mean the guy that has a crappy little store that looks like a hole in the ground, or the guy that will try to sell you product from the trunk of his car or from a duffle bag. We would NEVER sell to anyone without proper credencials.
That hoodie is 100% fake i dont care what you say, because you're just rambling on. without any proof of authenticity. The zipper on that hoodie is completely off, christian audigier does not use those zippers. its a lame attempt from you to try to bring face back to your crappy overpriced store. Your store is fairly new, and already has a bad reputation for selling fakes, i've already seen two guys on revscene with hoodies from your store both fake, with that ugly rhinestone zipper design.
fatal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:45 PM   #56
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

is only the CA stuff at underground fake? I liked this store when it first opened up at metro but now Ill be alittle reluctant, dont want to be spending that much money on fake goods
nano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:36 PM   #57
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,529 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nano View Post
is only the CA stuff at underground fake? I liked this store when it first opened up at metro but now Ill be alittle reluctant, dont want to be spending that much money on fake goods
haha ya many don't, kinda shitty how u go to a store and forking out huge amounts for shitty quality clothing as it is and you find out its fake
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:15 PM   #58
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

realistically, I don't think a big store and operation like Underground would purposely sell counterfeit clothing. they'd be caught and shut down so fast.

PS. I'm not an employee or advocate of the store, nor have I every bought anything from there.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:27 AM   #59
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Even if they're not selling it knowingly its pretty sad that they can't even tell the real from fake shit themselves. Be it the store employees or whoever is bringing the stock in. And you would come to think what kind of suppliers they are getting it from..
bbbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:58 AM   #60
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Quote:
how can we believe you when you can't spell "credentials" properly?

I have no problems with your store and the customer service. You guys have the most updated selection for G-Star, Diesel, SFAM, and Energie and they all look okay to me.

However, a couple of your customers DID get a fake from your store. What good does it make them to frame you like that? They even have pictures as proof!

and you guys are exclusive CA retailers? what? so below the belt, mens club, boysco, and all the online stores are selling fakes?
check ALL your stock, weed out the fake ones.. i doubt you guys sign contracts directly with CA.. tell your wholesaler that you guys got a few fakes in the batch.
TRDood is offline   Reply With Quote