REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2008, 12:09 AM   #26
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by impactY View Post
^^ i woudlnt say tiffany is a high end jewelry store..
i would say a 2 million dollar pink diamond ring to be pretty high end..unless thats just pocket change to u
Advertisement
Old 12-31-2008, 01:22 AM   #27
RabidMod

Thanked 1,098 Times in 407 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeTech View Post
the rep said, "Hey now you got a nicer car then the one you have!" My car might not be a E46 M3, but i don't think i deserve to be told a rental car is better than mine [...] I don't want to be told by someone fixing/working on my car that the 2004 Nissan Sentra rental car is superior to my mid 90's Nissan.
haha they said the same thing to me when i brought my 3 in. "a lot nicer than you're used to huh?"

we just gotta grow a thicker skin is all.

i gotta say though, it doesn't matter what they loan you - your own car always feels like a million dollars when you finally get back behind the wheel.
Old 12-31-2008, 08:52 AM   #28
Rs.net Licensed Sponsor

We appreciate all the feedback from our previous customers. Over the last year, we have been making a lot of changes from our staff, to how everything is handled. Many things have changed in the management side of things.

A certain level of error will always be there, that is why most corporate companies have an "after sales" department. We are required by ICBC to warranty everything that we do and we want to have the opportunity to know and correct upon mistakes that occur(ed).

Fixing a car i involves many components that can make it difficult on our side of the fence to achieve what we would like to achieve. Factors like previous problems with the car, old damage that is not relevant to the claim, Back ordered or difficult to get parts, accidents by employees such as scratches or dents within the building will occur, and solving these problems is our job. Some errors are more forgivable than others. There is nothing we can do about parts other than ordering them as soon as possible and as accurate as possible. Unfortuneately, there are hundreds of models of cars with tens of thousands of parts for each car that can come from all over the world. We had to wait almost 2 months for an 08 G35 rebar and front bumper. We requested Nissan Canada to write an apology to the customer, but they were still not happy paying their lease and driving a 07 civic for the duration of the repair.

Situations like a dent or scratch is simple. If you noticed something on your car that was not previously there, let us know and we will reach a resolution that is agreeable with both the customer and Bismark.

Fixing a car is usually straight forward, but with the amount of variables that we deal with, things don't always turn out exactly how we want it to.

We acknowledge there may be a margin of error, and would like to hear what they are so that they can be corrected upon.

In response to the rude comments that were exchanged, we sincerely apologize for what was said. In the last year, our focus was to improve the way in which things are handled, spending more time on certain small things that make a big difference. We are able to do this now because we have doubled our office staff.

If there is any way that the situations that happened in the past can still be corrected upon, we would love to be given the opportunity to correct it. Many times, a simple misunderstanding or a failure to communicate can result in catastrophic consequences. Please let us know what your concern is; by email or phone, or in person.

This wall of text probably hurts everyone's eyes by now, but it is really an honor that you have put such interest in Bismark to read this far; and for that I thank you for the opportunity.

In conclusion, my job at the shop is customer service, and I hope to make the neccessary changes to serve the general public better in the coming years.

Exposing myself here makes me personally responsbile for any situation that happens in the future.

Since I have chosen this to be my career, it means the world to me that anyone that brings their car to Bismark is heard and taken care of properly.

Thank you
Stanford Siu
Old 12-31-2008, 09:10 AM   #29
regulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by impactY View Post
^^ i woudlnt say tiffany is a high end jewelry store..
wow, baller

thats what you were looking for, right
Old 12-31-2008, 09:27 AM   #30
Banned By Establishment

LOL tiffany is high end?
Old 12-31-2008, 11:02 AM   #31
private modder

Thanked 2,646 Times in 740 Posts
I think Bismark has done a good job addressing concerns that are posted in this thread. If people have an issue with the quality of work, you can take it up with them, as explained in this thread.
Closed Thread