REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Conversation topics that girls are interested in? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/559142-conversation-topics-girls-interested.html)

rslater 01-03-2009 03:24 PM

Conversation topics that girls are interested in?

So this is a question for the girls. Their was this girl that I was having dinner with and shes a dietitian and I was highly impressed and really interested in having to here what she had to say. I realized that this topic was so interesting and the fact i wanted to i know more, I found it to make her knowledge sexy. So I was wondering what you girls find in terms of conversation extremely interesting. Like does a guys impressive knowledge of the banking system bore you or attract you. Does his knowledge of interior design make him gay, or do you find enjoyment in hearing what he has to say?

miss_crayon 01-03-2009 03:31 PM

knowledge is power. you could be the prettiest girl or hottest guy on the block, but without something intellectual to say....yeah..it's a bust.

i think anyone who is able to openly talk about something they have passion for, is awesome.

the only topic i can think of that i don't enjoy is when people talk wayyyy too much about money. ex. how much they make, how much they are spending, etc etc. not everyone is looking for a dollar sign when they meet someone.

bcrdukes 01-03-2009 03:54 PM

Cars, anime, and video games. Those topics will for sure land you a supermodel. :)

Grandmaster TSE 01-03-2009 05:03 PM

intelligence is fucking sexy
as long as its not bullshit high school drama brainfart and its all good

Noir 01-03-2009 05:22 PM

Humour > Intelligence.

Intelligence is alright, but Know-it-alls are fuckin' annoying.

Supafly 01-03-2009 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noir (Post 6204218)
Humour > Intelligence.

Intelligence is alright, but Know-it-alls are fuckin' annoying.

qouted for the truth....

You have to make her smile and laugh....if you can't she'll find someone that can..

hence ugly guy with hot g/f..:)

xtension 01-03-2009 06:08 PM

here's what girls usually talk about:
shoes, clothes, jewelry, make-up, hair, nails, sex, boys, other girls, their shitty jobs

pretty much anything materialistic you can think of. which means anything with little intelligence.

Jackygor 01-03-2009 08:16 PM

Themselves.

underscore 01-03-2009 09:14 PM

Rs

yuusha 01-03-2009 09:39 PM

humor + intelligence = wit.

humor alone makes you a jester. intelligence alone makes you a robot. Add a dash of spontaneity to keep things fresh.

(I'm sure there's a better word than wit to describe it, but that's my thoughts on it).

ZhangFei 01-03-2009 09:43 PM

it isn't the topic, it is the flow of the conversation that's more important. and you have to know how to smoothly transition into another topic.

for more clues, watch bangbus. the earliest episodes are the best.

3xta 01-03-2009 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZhangFei (Post 6204611)
it isn't the topic, it is the flow of the conversation that's more important. and you have to know how to smoothly transition into another topic.

for more clues, watch bangbus. the earliest episodes are the best.

those are fake, you know?

blackjack101 01-03-2009 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackygor (Post 6204479)
Themselves.

+1

BoneThug 01-04-2009 01:48 AM

it auto makes you a boring person, but school/work, music, friends are the easiest conversations ever. those 3 topics can get you through at least 10 hours of conversation if you milk it right.

asian_XL 01-04-2009 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackygor (Post 6204479)
Themselves.

not every girl talks about herself. There are many girls (especially chinese girls) that like to hide their stuff.

Just go with the flow, ask more open end questions and smile a lot.

ZhangFei 01-04-2009 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3xta (Post 6204771)
those are fake, you know?

no shit. but the conversation i don't think is scripted word for word. its real conversation.

bcrdukes 01-04-2009 05:48 AM

lol

Jackygor 01-04-2009 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asian_XL (Post 6205017)
not every girl talks about herself. There are many girls (especially chinese girls) that like to hide their stuff.

Just go with the flow, ask more open end questions and smile a lot.

That is not the point, I am not saying girls are self absorbed, people in general do probably take the most interest in themselves.

hotjoint 01-05-2009 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grandmaster TSE (Post 6204175)
intelligence is fucking sexy
as long as its not bullshit high school drama brainfart and its all good

:werd:

butter_sashimi 01-05-2009 05:13 PM

At the moment, I like to talk about Left 4 Dead, epic dota fights, 4chan, any funny personal blunders among shitty jobs, anime and some fashion styles. tehehe

Opinions on some issues are also cool. like the damn snowy weather or how gay translink is etc

stewie 01-05-2009 05:48 PM

women always ask me about my work, since i work for the city, im pretty much able to go on and on and on and answer every single question they have....you'd be surprised how much shit they'll ask....
"why wont they fix this pothole"
"can you walk in the sewer pipes underground?"
"how does this work"
"what are those things for"
and so on....

i guess chicks like learning about how a city is run and kept maintained? other then that, i usually talk about anything and everything...but i always get sidetracked and start making fun of someone else close to the two of us...just random shit like "wow...check out that girls shoes...fuckin hideous, did she not think before she put those on? and look at her make up...dont women look in mirrors for hours before they go out?" and bla bla bla....

death_blossom 01-06-2009 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcrdukes (Post 6204086)
Cars, anime, and video games. Those topics will for sure land you a supermodel. :)

eagerly awaiting for the line up of super models to begin!

moussy 01-06-2009 08:41 PM

guys with intellectual conversations + humour would be perfect..... lol but thats obviously hard to find, right?

plus, even with all that, they should know that they shouldn't go on and on either... then it just makes it boring and obnoxious.

asian_XL 01-06-2009 10:53 PM

some girls like to talk about our common friends...they get all excited when they agree with you.

Care 01-07-2009 07:36 AM