REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Tattoos (https://www.revscene.net/forums/559586-tattoos.html)

dhawes 01-06-2009 11:56 PM

Tattoos

Im interested in hearing ladies opinion on ^ on guys.

miss_crayon 01-07-2009 12:21 AM

i dig it. if anything, it's kind of a turn on.

especially when it's a tattoo that can hidden from the world and only i can see it when the clothes come off. yum.

babykiller 01-07-2009 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miss_crayon (Post 6210375)

especially when it's a tattoo that can hidden from the world and only i can see it when the clothes come off. yum.

What if it's a tattoo of a moustache on a finger?

babykiller 01-07-2009 12:30 AM

I know that lots of girls i've been with get panty soup when they see my tattoos, but don't like guys that are have sleeves or neck tatties.

I guess they want a freak in the sheets but a gentleman in the streets.

SkinnyPupp 01-07-2009 12:33 AM

You'll invariably hear that chicks dig it ;)

Drow 01-07-2009 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miss_crayon (Post 6210375)

i want one sumwhere near my shoulder and neck, but a shirt would cover it. Like sasuke from naruto ~

offtopic : but didnt one of the mods say you were actually a GUY in one of the threads before they locked it?

El Bastardo 01-07-2009 12:37 AM

He is a guy. His name is Simon

Grandmaster TSE 01-07-2009 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Los Bastardo (Post 6210398)
He is a guy. His name is Simon

based on facts

bcrdukes 01-07-2009 01:26 AM

I have two tattoos. Both on my arms. Nobody likes me.

Girl 01-07-2009 04:43 AM

I'm not a fan. But I guess because I'm not a chick.

Culture_Vulture 01-07-2009 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by babykiller (Post 6210387)
I guess they want a freak in the sheets but a gentleman in the streets.

that pretty much sums up my reply based on the girls I interact with.

Care 01-07-2009 07:26 AM

!Yaminashi 01-07-2009 10:21 AM

Let me guess, you're either getting your first tattoo (for the girls) or you just got your first one, and want to know how many ladies you'll get?

6793026 01-07-2009 11:50 AM

someone said before, get a tramp stamp.

please try to get a few things that are at least meaningful and not 'random' things u just like.

i like dragons cause it showers power, i'm a powerful person. (kid is 18 yrs old and weights like 120 pounds)
girl: i got a pheonix cause my bf got a dragon and i wanted to match...
man.. epic fail.

Wykydtron 01-07-2009 01:19 PM

I'm getting a 'random' tattoo because I like it. I don't see anything wrong with that. Just don't get it and try to justify it by coming up with a lame excuse.

But I find tattoos on women super sexy, and on men I'm indifferent.

kwanzor 01-07-2009 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bcrdukes (Post 6210455)
I have two tattoos. Both on my arms. Nobody likes me.

GANGSTA!!!! :confused:

BoneThug 01-07-2009 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wykydtron (Post 6211082)
I'm getting a 'random' tattoo because I like it. I don't see anything wrong with that. Just don't get it and try to justify it by coming up with a lame excuse.

But I find tattoos on women super sexy, and on men I'm indifferent.

i find it hot but almost immdietly think less of them until they prove I should otherwise. Its dumb of me, and I dont do it on purpose, but i do all the same.

hotjoint 01-07-2009 01:45 PM

my gf has 2 sexy tatoos

vmec 01-07-2009 03:25 PM

Depends where it is and what.

Back covered in a huge tattoo hell no.
All down your arms not a chance
Face, neck no way

Small, concealable, meaningful? I like...

quasi 01-07-2009 03:31 PM

Do what makes you happy. I wouldn't be to worried about what other people think but I'd also be smart about it putting them in spots that can be covered with pants and a long sleeve shirt.

My sister has a fairly large one on the back of her neck (probably the size of bread plate) and I'm the first person to say it looks retarded. Well actually the second, my dad seen it first and told her what an idiot she is but I backed him up on it.

Grandmaster TSE 01-07-2009 05:01 PM

yea, get something that means something to you
don't get one cuz its cool
don't get one cuz everyones doing
don't get one thinking it will get you laid
do it for yourself

xtension 01-07-2009 05:19 PM

get a tattoo of a saddle across the front of your hip.

Delish 01-07-2009 05:23 PM

Tattoos are alright for the most part but I'm not a fan of the ones that cover a huge amount of space on one's body (ex. entire back).. I find them a little bit intimidating. I also don't really like the ones of dragons, tigers, lions, bears (oh my!) whatever lol. Unless you were born in the year of that animal or it's your absolute favorite animal I honestly don't understand why someone would want that on their bodies. And even then, I don't really get the appeal. Just because it represents power, strength or whatever doesn't make it cool, and it's certainly not unique. This applies for both men and women. But yeah, that's just my opinion.

When it comes to what you like and what is (or is not) meaningful, it's completely up to you in the end and you probably shouldn't let other people have a bigger influence on what you put on your body since you're the one who has to live with it for the rest of your life. And certainly don't do it for the girls, no matter what anybody says!!! :p

Quote:

get a tramp stamp.
Like Ted Mosby's butterfly? bwuahah

Wykydtron 01-07-2009 05:38 PM

I'm getting an orc on my calf. Why? Because I like it, and it's a main part of the lyrics for one of my fav music genres/bands.

RunningFree 01-07-2009 05:42 PM

A nice tattoo and a tattoo are two totally different things.

Think about how many Asian kids you've seen with dragon or tiger tattoos. Ask them they got it and if they say anything other than, "it looks awesome!" they're lying. Mob mentality. Johnny Tran has one, and I want one too.

Things like tribal arm bands are tragic too.

Ink can be impressive if designed well and have had a major amount of thought, time, and effort behind them. If you picked it out of the book, that's not a tattoo, that's a joke.