REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Good "Date" Conversation (first/2nd dates) (https://www.revscene.net/forums/561387-good-date-conversation-first-2nd-dates.html)

T2D 01-20-2009 06:10 PM

Good "Date" Conversation (first/2nd dates)

So if you ask a girl for a date, say over a movie, walk, something like that, whats are some good questions and conversations? something to get the girl interested in you as well.

(Serious responses only please)

RacePace 01-20-2009 06:14 PM

There's so much man, just talk about your background, your interests, what you do, ask her the same and there won't be enough time to cover everything.

B4N M3 01-20-2009 06:32 PM

if you're a well-travelled guy, I've found that travel stories interest girls :)

Inaii 01-20-2009 07:00 PM

I'd stay away from money/politics until the 3rd or 4th date unless you're both very mature =p

B4N M3 01-20-2009 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inaii (Post 6235820)
I'd stay away from money/politics until the 3rd or 4th date unless you're both very mature =p

might as well toss in religion ;) and even mature people can have disagreements that will end up both hating each other lol...just stay away from the topics :D

DaFonz 01-20-2009 08:14 PM

Talk about sex. It shows that you're an open kinda guy.
Talk about your exes. It shows that you're over them.
Talk about her exes. It shows that you're secure and can handle it if she's still close to them.

Had a threesome? Mention that and you're good. She'll be thinking "my god, what a stud"
Done drugs? Shiet, then describe those feelings while touching her lots. "Man, there was this time I did E and it felt soooooo good when people touched you. Don't you think it'd feel so good if I touched your neck here?"

Hope this helps!

BoneThug 01-20-2009 09:01 PM

stories. these are the story dates. she tells a story, links to one of your stories and it snow balls. you find out stuff about each other and stuff you have in common. done.

Ch28 01-20-2009 11:10 PM

First date would probably be better spent over coffee or something casual where the environment is good for conversation. I never understood why people go to movies on their first few dates because all you end up doing is sitting beside them with no communication during those 1.5-2 hours while watching the movie.

I'd rather spend that 1.5 hours talking and getting to know the person instead.

BoneThug 01-20-2009 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFonz (Post 6235996)
Talk about her exes. It shows that you're secure and can handle it if she's still close to them.

Had a threesome? Mention that and you're good. She'll be thinking "my god, what a stud"
Done drugs? Shiet, then describe those feelings while touching her lots. "Man, there was this time I did E and it felt soooooo good when people touched you. Don't you think it'd feel so good if I touched your neck here?"

Hope this helps!

:rofl this is the only route to success

Feint* 01-20-2009 11:45 PM

another vote for sex

get it out in the open - you're a crass individual only interested in what's in her various orifices.

shit, once that's out of the door things can only get better right? Next time you open her car door = someone's getting a blow job in the parking lot afterwards!

Moratorium 01-21-2009 06:06 AM

sex, stories, interests

I try to veer away family, school, work bla bla bla just cause it can get boring imo. I'll touch on it but never stay on those topics for long.
Its not too much about what you talk about. I just try to make a fun atmosphere, make her more relaxed and laughing then the conversation'll come at you like water through a broken dam.

mc25 01-21-2009 07:24 AM

sex as a convo?
cant say Ive tried it on a first/second date, what do you folks bring up regarding sex?

hotjoint 01-21-2009 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFonz (Post 6235996)

Hope this helps!

:lol :thumbsup:

BoneThug 01-21-2009 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mc25 (Post 6236938)
sex as a convo?
cant say Ive tried it on a first/second date, what do you folks bring up regarding sex?

they're just fucking with the OP

DaFonz 01-21-2009 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mc25 (Post 6236938)
sex as a convo?

Bring it up as a third party example.

For example:

You: Man, my friend told me the craziest shit today! He was in his office and his really hot co-worker came up to him and said "I want to fuck your brains out with my twin sister until you're so tired you can't move anymore" Isn't that just totally crazy?

Girl: oh wow.. yah. That's so crazy.

You: Something like this ever happen to someone you know?

Girl: Oh yah my girlfriend was a TOTAL slutbag before and.. blah blah blah. OR
Girl: Hum I dont think so...

You (regardless of what she says): Neat. Do you think you're adventurous?

Her: yes/no/maybe

You: Oh really?/oh come on.. I bet you are/try me. What's the craziest thing you've ever thought of doing?

Her: I dunno...

You (testing for whatever you want): come on, I'm sure you've thought about (sex on first date/threesome/kissing another girl/etc etc).

Her: yah well I guess...

You: let's do something you've never done before

Her: What?

You: close your eyes

.. she does

*BUKKAKE*

You'll TOTALLY get laid this way.

Durrann1984 01-21-2009 01:19 PM

^^ 0_0 ill try that sometime thanks

how about play the "tell me facts that i dont know about you" game

and vice versa

fuhkyu 01-21-2009 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFonz (Post 6237442)

For example:

You: Man, my friend told me the craziest shit today! He was in his office and his really hot co-worker came up to him and said "I want to fuck your brains out with my twin sister until you're so tired you can't move anymore" Isn't that just totally crazy?

You: Oh really?/oh come on.. I bet you are/try me. What's the craziest thing you've ever thought of doing?

You (testing for whatever you want): come on, I'm sure you've thought about (sex on first date/threesome/kissing another girl/etc etc).

.. she does

*BUKKAKE*

HAAHAHAHAHA FUCKING EPIC

Ulic Qel-Droma 01-22-2009 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFonz (Post 6237442)

For example:

.. she does

*BUKKAKE*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA

i can honestly say this has been the only RS post to ever make me actually laugh out loud really hard, oh man bukkake. i totally wasn't expecting that one.

blackjack101 01-22-2009 09:24 PM

time to experiment.

da fonz you have one hell of imagination fuck yea!

deerock 01-24-2009 11:08 PM

bukkake involves more than 1 person.
if anyone ever plans to go through with this plan call me up.
I'll be ready

DanHibiki 01-25-2009 04:21 PM

don't tell her your qualities, insteaad, demonstrate it through stories. that way you don't come off as trying to show off

BoneThug 01-25-2009 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonogunn8 (Post 6244728)
don't tell her your qualities, insteaad, demonstrate it through stories. that way you don't come off as trying to show off

this is true

Culture_Vulture 01-25-2009 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonogunn8 (Post 6244728)

I agree entirely.

tell stories about your experiences,
it's personally the easiest way for me to speak naturally without awkward pauses here and there when I try to think about what to talk about next.

BoneThug 01-25-2009 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Physixx (Post 6244997)
I agree entirely.

tell stories about your experiences,
it's personally the easiest way for me to speak naturally without awkward pauses here and there when I try to think about what to talk about next.

i said this several posts ago. but no one ever agrees with poor ol bonethug :(

Culture_Vulture 01-25-2009 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneThug (Post 6245112)
i said this several posts ago. but no one ever agrees with poor ol bonethug :(

:ratedb: there there, I'll take your advice on the Bros Before Hoes thread.