REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 02-02-2009, 04:43 PM   #26
My homepage has been set to RS

dude dont do this. if not for you but for the next guy? its done man. i've been there too. its just done. attempt at putting it in her ass since you no longer have to respect her, and just enjoy the last few times as best you can.

Old 02-02-2009, 05:01 PM   #27
Director of RS Cares

if you guys broke up more than once, then obviously the problems aren't getting any better. don't waste your time on someone who causes you so much grief. yeah a relationship does have it's ups and downs but if it's to the point where you're down to the last straw..then yeah. just end it.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:17 PM   #28
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

sounds like you're a sucker for punishment

member of the "Go To Jail For BoA Anytime Crew"
URA RENGE - Taijutsu Master of the Hidden Revscene Village

{o,o} ......ya rly!
/)__)
-"-"-
PSN: AznAlien
Grandmaster TSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:41 PM   #29
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmaster TSE View Post
sounds like you're a sucker for punishment
pain is pleasure
fuhkyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:51 PM   #30
無敵

Why bother asking for advice if you're not going to listen.
Everyone here pretty much agrees that you should just end it.
Is your GF even willing to give it a hot to work things out?
It doesn't sounds like she is, so why waste your energy and effort on her if it's unlikely it'll make a difference.
You're becoming too convenient for her, she'll come to you if she needs to, but otherwise she pushes you away when she doesn't need you.

muteki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:30 PM   #31
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

She is willing to work things out thought, that's why I gave her another chance. We still love each other so something is still there. It's like a spark dieing. We just have to get it back sorta thing.
abby992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 10:59 PM   #32

FS: 4 Michelin All season tires with 90% tread on one and 70% on the others, in great condition, good for any SUV. 235-65-R17
BoneThug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:14 PM   #33
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyComplex View Post
Why bother asking for advice if you're not going to listen.
Some people are just like that. He just need our support and eventually, he will listen..

And yeah, dump her ass. She won't appreciate you if you keep crawling back to her.
lonelydriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:27 PM   #34
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by abby992 View Post
I also said I'm only going to give it one more go and if we (she in particular) get into another big argument then I know we just weren't meant for each other. It sucks but that's life... Thanks for all responses, they helped me in my decision.
Oyyy...son...if I had a nickel for all the times I've said in the past "I'm only going to give it one more go." Not to be a pessimist but it'll probably be better for a couple of weeks and then you'll be back in the same place. I can't tell you how many friends I've seen in on-off relationships that went on for years, only to realize that they should have just had a clean break ages ago. I foresee you as one of those people who just keeps going back thinking things will be different until finally she breaks things off for good.
unidentified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 11:39 PM   #35
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Quote:
She is willing to work things out thought, that's why I gave her another chance. We still love each other so something is still there. It's like a spark dieing. We just have to get it back sorta thing.
easier said than done
willing to work things out does not mean it will work out
seems like you're putting 110% in while shes not giving anything into this relationship
move on, don't put yourself into a situation like that
if it was to be worked out, it would have been worked out already, not by the 3rd or 4th time

member of the "Go To Jail For BoA Anytime Crew"
URA RENGE - Taijutsu Master of the Hidden Revscene Village

{o,o} ......ya rly!
/)__)
-"-"-
PSN: AznAlien
Grandmaster TSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 12:25 AM   #36
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Dude, yes you can look at it that way, but take it from a girls perspective, heres reality from SimplyComplex:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyComplex View Post
You're becoming too convenient for her, she'll come to you if she needs to, but otherwise she pushes you away when she doesn't need you.
Shes taking you for granted because she knows she can. Youre only still in the picture because no guy has firmly taken your place yet but dont be fooled that the option is not there for her if it arises.

Despite how much she may deny it, I can almost guarantee you the latter is true.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 11:31 AM   #37
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Quote:
That is bullshit.

She's clearly NOT willing to work things out because if she was, she'd have done so LONG ago. It wouldn't get to this point if she was willing to sacrifice and make compromises.

I told you a while ago about pride and sacrifice. You're sacrificing too much of your pride for her, and she's not reciprocating at all!
Old 02-03-2009, 12:13 PM   #38
I subscribe to the Fight Club ONLY

Thanked 2,345 Times in 973 Posts
-u're too much into her
-she knows you're going to go back, she's not cheerishing you
- tell her who's boss and just dump her and never ever let her contact you again out of a sudden. that willl teach her something. No joke
-you're the first, she's the first. learn to SCHOOL her and dont' let her walk all over you
6793026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 12:44 PM   #39

honestly, i hate comparing 2 relationships since they are all different, but they all have components that are the same. i find its better to break up when you feel even slightly that its not working. both of you still respect each other after, and more probably then not, can or will get back together. if you drag it out like this, then it has no chance. smother the spark when it gets weak. start a new one.