REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   GF/BF cheated then... (https://www.revscene.net/forums/563620-gf-bf-cheated-then.html)

Gt-R R34 02-06-2009 06:48 AM

GF/BF cheated then...

had this discussion with a guy and girl, and wow was i surprised.

The hypothetical question was : So your bf/gf cheated, you forgave them and told him/her to never see them again. But then you had an argument with your bf/gf and she/he did go see the cheated with because of your argument. NOW here's the question imposed:

Would you forgive your SO if your SO told you after.

Me and the Guy were like fuck no, get the fuck out of here bitch.

Girl: Well, i possible would forgive because "in my shoe, i might of just been in rage and wanted to do something or find someone".

Me and my friend were dumbfounded. gtfo out!

StaxBundlez 02-06-2009 07:05 AM

I WOULDA CHOCKED DAT BITCH WITH MY BARE HANDS!!!!

haha no jk

RacePace 02-06-2009 07:42 AM

I would also say gtfo

even if I had the feeling to find someone else, you have to control yourself because it's still your responsibility as a bf/gf

sweetiee 02-06-2009 08:36 AM

I would tell them.. GTFO.... for sure.
Once a cheater, always a cheater.. regardless of the "reasons". There are no legit reasons.

muteki 02-06-2009 11:53 AM

no.
like sweetiee said, once a cheater, always a cheater.
what's to stop them from doing it again and again?
whatever the reason, it's just a lousy excuse.

Grandmaster TSE 02-06-2009 12:00 PM

women.....

i would kick her out the door
hell, i would have kicked her out the door after the first time

vmec 02-06-2009 01:10 PM

me: fuck off don't come back

but I would have said that the first time around

sexyflanders 02-06-2009 01:18 PM

I don't think I'll ever forgive a cheater ever again. But in the case that I did and he goes and sees that girl than I would tell him to GTFO and DIAF.

teaoh 02-06-2009 02:00 PM

i'd be like pzpz and walk to my car..... start it up and run her bitch ass over

Noir 02-06-2009 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gt-R R34 (Post 6266651)

The hypothetical question was : So your bf/gf cheated, you forgave them and told him/her to never see them again. But then you had an argument with your bf/gf and she/he did go see the cheated with because of your argument. NOW here's the question imposed:

Would you forgive your SO if your SO told you after.

Me and the Guy were like fuck no, get the fuck out of here bitch.

Girl: Well, i possible would forgive because "in my shoe, i might of just been in rage and wanted to do something or find someone".

Me and my friend were dumbfounded. gtfo out!

I like her :)

k2_alpha 02-06-2009 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gt-R R34 (Post 6266651)

The hypothetical question was : So your bf/gf cheated, you forgave them and told him/her to never see them again. But then you had an argument with your bf/gf and she/he did go see the cheated with because of your argument. NOW here's the question imposed

I had to read that three times before I finally understood what you meant....

but I would definitely kick the cheater out

michimaro 02-06-2009 04:29 PM

Getting into an argument is no excuse for them to violate your trust AGAIN by seeing this person. Although I m with the majority of the posters above me...cheating once will already mean GTFO.

unidentified 02-06-2009 06:04 PM

First of all, I would never forgive someone for cheating on me to begin with. But if for some reason I did forgive that person, I would never accept someone back into my life who would do that AGAIN just because of an argument.

freakshow 02-07-2009 01:41 AM

Well, IF that was the scenario, I'm obviously already a big retard for letting her go the first time, so I'd probably be just as retarded and take her back again.

bebedoll 02-07-2009 09:36 AM

As George Bush would say..

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

:thumbsup:

Gt-R R34 02-07-2009 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k2_alpha (Post 6267254)
I had to read that three times before I finally understood what you meant....

but I would definitely kick the cheater out

early morning syndrome.

! =:D

B-DiZzLe 02-07-2009 09:55 AM

GTFO BIATCh

incubus 02-11-2009 12:42 PM

you can always demote her to friends wit benefit :P

miss_crayon 02-11-2009 03:06 PM

i wouldn't even consider of returning to that relationship if the bf cheated. i have more self respect and love for myself than to let some loser have another chance with me when they fucked it up in the first place.

Noir 02-11-2009 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miss_crayon (Post 6275867)
i wouldn't even consider of returning to that relationship if the bf cheated. i have more self respect and love for myself than to let some loser have another chance with me when they fucked it up in the first place.

You know, EVERY single girl says this. Self-Respect, Love for myself, blah blah blah. But you'd be surprised how much of a lie this is and the amount of girls this is true to. (It's not a small margin). Could very well apply to you one day depending on the circumstances.

You'd be surprised to see how people react when faced difficult circumstances. Though ideal, life is not so cut and dry/black and white you know. Some girls wouldn't end a relationship due to infidelity for one of the many following reasons:

*Over investment in a relationship
*Dependence (social/emotional/financial)
*Fear of failure
etc. etc.

tom827 02-11-2009 03:46 PM

tell the girl to fk off or keep her for the benefits and look for another one =)

NimbeeTT 02-11-2009 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noir (Post 6275912)
You know, EVERY single girl says this. Self-Respect, Love for myself, blah blah blah. But you'd be surprised how much of a lie this is and the amount of girls this is true to. (It's not a small margin). Could very well apply to you one day depending on the circumstances.

Very true, actually. Girls tend to be a little more clingy and attached when it comes to things like these
but if he cheated once, and went to her for COMFORT after you guys fought, then you know there's something not right there. He couldve gone to ANY of his guy friends or other girl friends OTHER than that chick. Any girl, or guy for that matter would flip, i highly doubt anyone would stick around for much longer after that unless you're really desperate and dependent on the other person that you just CANT LET GO.
but then again, thats just pathetic imo.

joolee 02-24-2009 02:59 AM

as if going back to that person is gonna help the relationship

bartone 03-02-2009 11:37 AM

i would, and I did.

fuhkyu 03-02-2009 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bartone (Post 6308371)
i would, and I did.

+1