REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2009, 07:48 AM   #1
Ubereem Mod
 
Gt-R R34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Richmond
Posts: 3,070
Thanked 120 Times in 63 Posts
GF/BF cheated then...

had this discussion with a guy and girl, and wow was i surprised.


The hypothetical question was : So your bf/gf cheated, you forgave them and told him/her to never see them again. But then you had an argument with your bf/gf and she/he did go see the cheated with because of your argument. NOW here's the question imposed:

Would you forgive your SO if your SO told you after.

Me and the Guy were like fuck no, get the fuck out of here bitch.

Girl: Well, i possible would forgive because "in my shoe, i might of just been in rage and wanted to do something or find someone".


Me and my friend were dumbfounded. gtfo out!

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Culture_Vulture View Post
sometimes I like to use kindergarten art class scissors to cut my pubes
Gt-R R34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:05 AM   #2
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled
 
StaxBundlez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,721
Thanked 2,116 Times in 382 Posts
I WOULDA CHOCKED DAT BITCH WITH MY BARE HANDS!!!!

haha no jk
__________________
Quote:
If we are not able to ask skeptical questions, to interrogate those who tell us that something is true; to be skeptical of those in authority, then we're up for grabs..
-Carl Sagan
StaxBundlez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 08:42 AM   #3
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS
 
RacePace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Richmond
Posts: 11,180
Thanked 1,315 Times in 328 Posts
I would also say gtfo

even if I had the feeling to find someone else, you have to control yourself because it's still your responsibility as a bf/gf
__________________
Quote:
Originally posted by Girl
^ Yes it's sad when you stare at the shape of my penis through my overly skin tight jeans and not help but feel like a shameful little boy compared to me.
RacePace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 09:36 AM   #4
Proud to be called a RS Regular!
 
sweetiee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: vancouver
Posts: 127
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I would tell them.. GTFO.... for sure.
Once a cheater, always a cheater.. regardless of the "reasons". There are no legit reasons.
sweetiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 12:53 PM   #5
無敵
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 4,316
Thanked 406 Times in 150 Posts
no.
like sweetiee said, once a cheater, always a cheater.
what's to stop them from doing it again and again?
whatever the reason, it's just a lousy excuse.
__________________

muteki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 01:00 PM   #6
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS
 
Grandmaster TSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: 604
Posts: 16,871
Thanked 605 Times in 200 Posts
women.....

i would kick her out the door
hell, i would have kicked her out the door after the first time
__________________
my seller rating : http://www.revscene.net/forums/showt...randmaster+TSE

member of the "Go To Jail For BoA Anytime Crew"
URA RENGE - Taijutsu Master of the Hidden Revscene Village


{o,o} ......ya rly!
/)__)
-"-"-
PSN: AznAlien
Grandmaster TSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:10 PM   #7
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!
 
vmec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 589
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
me: fuck off don't come back

but I would have said that the first time around
__________________
As Gordon Ramsey says: "Fuck me."
vmec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:18 PM   #8
Need my Daily Fix of RS
 
sexyflanders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 240
Thanked 17 Times in 9 Posts
I don't think I'll ever forgive a cheater ever again. But in the case that I did and he goes and sees that girl than I would tell him to GTFO and DIAF.
sexyflanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:00 PM   #9
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
teaoh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: vancouver
Posts: 510
Thanked 28 Times in 15 Posts
i'd be like pzpz and walk to my car..... start it up and run her bitch ass over
teaoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:10 PM   #10
Hypa owned my ass at least once
 
Noir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Japan
Posts: 6,747
Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gt-R R34 View Post
had this discussion with a guy and girl, and wow was i surprised.


The hypothetical question was : So your bf/gf cheated, you forgave them and told him/her to never see them again. But then you had an argument with your bf/gf and she/he did go see the cheated with because of your argument. NOW here's the question imposed:

Would you forgive your SO if your SO told you after.

Me and the Guy were like fuck no, get the fuck out of here bitch.

Girl: Well, i possible would forgive because "in my shoe, i might of just been in rage and wanted to do something or find someone".


Me and my friend were dumbfounded. gtfo out!
I like her
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 03:15 PM   #11
MoD
 
k2_alpha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: a rainy city
Posts: 3,482
Thanked 1,803 Times in 225 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gt-R R34 View Post
had this discussion with a guy and girl, and wow was i surprised.


The hypothetical question was : So your bf/gf cheated, you forgave them and told him/her to never see them again. But then you had an argument with your bf/gf and she/he did go see the cheated with because of your argument. NOW here's the question imposed
I had to read that three times before I finally understood what you meant....

but I would definitely kick the cheater out
__________________
Lets street race, first one to jail wins
k2_alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 05:29 PM   #12
I don't get it
 
michimaro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 440
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Getting into an argument is no excuse for them to violate your trust AGAIN by seeing this person. Although I m with the majority of the posters above me...cheating once will already mean GTFO.
michimaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:04 PM   #13
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
unidentified's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 531
Thanked 3 Times in 1 Post
First of all, I would never forgive someone for cheating on me to begin with. But if for some reason I did forgive that person, I would never accept someone back into my life who would do that AGAIN just because of an argument.
unidentified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 02:41 AM   #14
nuggets mod
 
freakshow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: richmond
Posts: 6,706
Thanked 3,047 Times in 842 Posts
Well, IF that was the scenario, I'm obviously already a big retard for letting her go the first time, so I'd probably be just as retarded and take her back again.
__________________
I searched for truth, and all I found was You

'00 323i (Sold)
'01 Civic Si (Sold)
'95 240sx (Sold)
'02 LMB M5 (Sold)
'92 4Runner (Sold)
'92 Civic VX (Sold)
'03 SL500 (Sold)
'92 NSX
'99 M3 (Totalled)
'07 A4 2.0T (Sold)
'01 CB M5 (Sold)
'01 540i (Sold)
'11 535ix
freakshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:36 AM   #15
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!
 
bebedoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: vancouver
Posts: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
As George Bush would say..

"There's an old saying in Tennessee I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee that says, fool me once, shame on shame on you. Fool me you can't get fooled again."

bebedoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:51 AM   #16
Ubereem Mod
 
Gt-R R34's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Richmond
Posts: 3,070
Thanked 120 Times in 63 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by k2_alpha View Post
I had to read that three times before I finally understood what you meant....

but I would definitely kick the cheater out
early morning syndrome.

! =
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Culture_Vulture View Post
sometimes I like to use kindergarten art class scissors to cut my pubes
Gt-R R34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 10:55 AM   #17
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
B-DiZzLe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,350
Thanked 56 Times in 32 Posts
GTFO BIATCh
__________________
If you don't like me you can blow me.
B-DiZzLe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 01:42 PM   #18
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
incubus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: down range
Posts: 1,430
Thanked 316 Times in 136 Posts
you can always demote her to friends wit benefit :P
incubus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:06 PM   #19
Director of RS Cares
 
miss_crayon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Crayon Box
Posts: 5,173
Thanked 600 Times in 281 Posts
i wouldn't even consider of returning to that relationship if the bf cheated. i have more self respect and love for myself than to let some loser have another chance with me when they fucked it up in the first place.
__________________
tiptronic: getting cut off by bicycles since 2007
yam-sies
miss_crayon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:36 PM   #20
Hypa owned my ass at least once
 
Noir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Japan
Posts: 6,747
Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_crayon View Post
i wouldn't even consider of returning to that relationship if the bf cheated. i have more self respect and love for myself than to let some loser have another chance with me when they fucked it up in the first place.
You know, EVERY single girl says this. Self-Respect, Love for myself, blah blah blah. But you'd be surprised how much of a lie this is and the amount of girls this is true to. (It's not a small margin). Could very well apply to you one day depending on the circumstances.

You'd be surprised to see how people react when faced difficult circumstances. Though ideal, life is not so cut and dry/black and white you know. Some girls wouldn't end a relationship due to infidelity for one of the many following reasons:

*Over investment in a relationship
*Dependence (social/emotional/financial)
*Fear of failure
etc. etc.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:46 PM   #21
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!
 
tom827's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 178
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
tell the girl to fk off or keep her for the benefits and look for another one =)
__________________
~I understand, I just don't give a sh_t...~
tom827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 06:44 PM   #22
I don't get it
 
NimbeeTT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Richmond
Posts: 439
Thanked 37 Times in 22 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
You know, EVERY single girl says this. Self-Respect, Love for myself, blah blah blah. But you'd be surprised how much of a lie this is and the amount of girls this is true to. (It's not a small margin). Could very well apply to you one day depending on the circumstances.
Very true, actually. Girls tend to be a little more clingy and attached when it comes to things like these
but if he cheated once, and went to her for COMFORT after you guys fought, then you know there's something not right there. He couldve gone to ANY of his guy friends or other girl friends OTHER than that chick. Any girl, or guy for that matter would flip, i highly doubt anyone would stick around for much longer after that unless you're really desperate and dependent on the other person that you just CANT LET GO.
but then again, thats just pathetic imo.
NimbeeTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 03:59 AM   #23
I STILL don't get it
 
joolee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 488
Thanked 74 Times in 28 Posts
as if going back to that person is gonna help the relationship
__________________
Stressed is desserts spelt backwards! :D
joolee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:37 PM   #24
Everyone wants a piece of R S...
 
bartone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Richmond
Posts: 398
Thanked 119 Times in 42 Posts
i would, and I did.
bartone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:42 PM   #25
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
fuhkyu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,577
Thanked 104 Times in 29 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartone View Post
i would, and I did.
+1
fuhkyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net