REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 02-17-2012, 01:40 PM   #1926
SDU
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Quote:
Originally Posted by phobchnga View Post
Gun fight just broke out at granville and georgia outside the london drugs.!! crazy stuff i was just a block away. Guy got out of a black escalade with a machine gun and started blasting this mercedes. guy gets out with pistol and shoots back twice then drops.... holy shit crazy stuff cops everywhere escalade fled.
what a fucking retard
Advertisement
SDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 02:04 PM   #1927
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Quote:
Gun fight just broke out at granville and georgia outside the london drugs.!! crazy stuff i was just a block away. Guy got out of a black escalade with a machine gun and started blasting this mercedes. guy gets out with pistol and shoots back twice then drops.... holy shit crazy stuff cops everywhere escalade fled.
You should be banned for this shit.....you also deserve to be punched in the jaw for this comment.
"Just because any car nut can tell you every possible performance specification of a Ferrari doesn't mean he can drive. Most of these people live in places where they've never even seen a Ferrari, much less ever owned one themselves."
Supafly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 08:52 AM   #1928
JSS
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly View Post
You should be banned for this shit.....you also deserve to be punched in the jaw for this comment.
his stupidity cannot even be put into words. i dont think a punch in the jaw would suffice.
JSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:36 AM   #1929
they call me the snowman

Thanked 3,993 Times in 1,374 Posts
Quote:
Guy got out of a black escalade with a machine gun
Holy crap, I think I saw that!

Srsly though, enjoy your points.
originalhypa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:40 PM   #1930
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,372 Times in 3,904 Posts
2 shootings in surrey over the weekend

1 at the G-Spot Lounge where no one called the police, the police stumbled on it on a routine check of the place and they found bullet casings and blood in the area
Ten shots fired outside Surrey strip club Sunday

another in surrey also on sunday some 31yr old guy was shot (died)
Police investigating shooting death of 31-year-old man in Surrey
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:48 PM   #1931
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Reports of a shooting in #Surrey. We have a crew on the way. More to come... #CTVBC1130
dfo-mpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:25 PM   #1932

so i guess Surrey is well on its way to becoming the most violent city in canada let alone the murder capital
Old 02-28-2012, 11:00 PM   #1933

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfo-mpo View Post
Reports of a shooting in #Surrey. We have a crew on the way. More to come... #CTVBC1130
2 shootings supposedly

Quote:
We are hearing through callers (but not yet police) that there have been two shootings in Surrey Tuesday night.

The first apparently happened near 88th and 132nd and a man was injured. Police have also reportedly taped off University and 105th.

Hopefully we will get official comment about what is going on. If anyone has any information, could they email me please – kbolan@vancouversun.com

Scan BC is reporting that police are on scene at in the 8800-block of 131st Street where a male was hit in a driveby shooting while sitting in a car outside of a house.
Unconfirmed Reports of Two Surrey Shootings Late Tuesday | Vancouver Sun
Old 03-01-2012, 09:46 AM   #1934
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

More info on the shooting StylinRed posted...

Quote:
Three men who were associates of slain gangster Sandip (Dip) Duhre were ambushed by several gunmen as they arrived at a Surrey house Tuesday night.

Just one of the three – 28-year-old Harm Gill – was hit by the would-be killers, who opened fire just after 10 p.m. Gill remains in a Metro Vancouver hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. The other two men – who police say are “associated” to the house in the 8800-block of 131 Street – were not wounded.
Quote:
The Vancouver Sun has learned that Duhre associate Asif (Ace) Aslam lives in the house where the shooting occurred and Aslam’s brother Tariq lives nearby.

Read more: Associates of slain gangster Duhre ambushed by gunmen in Surrey
adambomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:16 PM   #1935
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 2,621 Times in 684 Posts
Not a shooting but it fits well in this thread I think. For those who are following the Real Housewives Vancouver news lately:

Husband of 'Real Housewives' star acquitted in sensational Vancouver gangland murder trial
Old 03-01-2012, 04:38 PM   #1936
Zombie Mod

Thanked 5,166 Times in 1,550 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by parm104 View Post
Not a shooting but it fits well in this thread I think. For those who are following the Real Housewives Vancouver news lately:

Husband of 'Real Housewives' star acquitted in sensational Vancouver gangland murder trial
Fuck. Do not want. All of them. Especially the 2nd one, who should be called Reflector. That forehead will bounce light like nothing else. One of her eyes is squinting because she blinded herself with the glare.
Old 03-01-2012, 09:49 PM   #1937
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by parm104 View Post

lol this is crazy
Posted via RS Mobile
drunkrussian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 09:52 PM   #1938
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,101 Times in 351 Posts
^

Ditto.

Reflector is the one with the gangster husband discussed in the article. Interestingly, she owns this 458, and the 599 GTO is her husbands

Maybe he's not out of the game lol.

Kev
Old 03-01-2012, 10:14 PM   #1939

^^^ well according to the article the dealership still owns it they're just leasing
Old 03-04-2012, 09:44 AM   #1940
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
SURREY (NEWS1130) - Two separate shootings kept Surrey Mounties on their toes last night.

The first happened in an apartment building near 133rd Street and 104th Avenue.

Staff Sergeant Murray Hedderson says Surrey RCMP received the shortly before 10:30 p.m.

"A single shot had come through the ceiling of their unit and was laying on their kitchen table. It was determined that the shot had come from the third floor unit and passed through a second floor unit. No one was injured in the ground or second floor unit."

Staff Sgt. Hedderson adds heavily armed officers surrounded the third floor suite, called out the people inside, and then arrested one man who is known to police. No one was hit by the bullet.

The second incident happened just before midnight as someone fired multiple shots at a home near 88th Avenue and 128th Street.

"The residence had been shot multiple times," explains Staff Sgt. Hedderson. "No one in the residence was harmed. The shooting was not random and the residence was targeted by the shooter."

Staff Sgt. Hedderson adds this shooting does not appear to be gang related.$ "Occupants of the home were not previously known to police."

Police are asking anyone who may have witnessed either of these incidents or observed the vehicle fleeing the area in the second shooting to contact the Surrey RCMP at 604-599-0502.
http://www.news1130.com/news/local/article/337470--two-shootings-keep-surrey-police-busy?cid=dlvr.it
Posted via RS Mobile
Teh Doucher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 09:48 AM   #1941

wtf surrey.... seems like its been 2 shootings every night for awhile now
Old 03-05-2012, 09:59 AM   #1942
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,046 Times in 1,176 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Presto View Post
Fuck. Do not want. All of them. Especially the 2nd one, who should be called Reflector. That forehead will bounce light like nothing else. One of her eyes is squinting because she blinded herself with the glare.
Here's her profile on the "Real Housewives of Vancouver":

Bios - Real Housewives of Vancouver - Slice.ca

Sounds like a total bitch!
Honest to fucking Christ the easiest way to get a married woman in the mood is clean the house and do the laundry.....I've been with the same girl almost 17 years, ask me how I know. - quasi
Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 09:51 PM   #1943

shooting in Langley according to ctv and news1130

Quote:
8m News1130 News1130 ‏ @News1130radio
RCMP confirming one man shot several times, in Aldergrove area. Victim has "life threatening injuries."

1h News1130 News1130 ‏ @News1130radio
Reports of possible shooting near 272 St and 16 Ave in Langley. One person may have been be hit.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:06 PM   #1944
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

^ more on that one...

Murder victim identified in Aldergrove shooting - News1130

Quote:
ALDERGROVE (NEWS1130) - The Integrated Homicide Investigation Team is investigating a murder after a shooting in Aldergrove.

Police received a 911 call that a man was shot near 16th Avenue and 272nd Street around 9:30 p.m. Friday night. On the way to the scene, officers were met a few blocks away by two men on foot. The men led police to a vehicle where 25-year-old Cory Kelly was found unconscious.

BC Ambulance Service took Kelly to the hospital where he was pronounced dead.

Sergeant Jennifer Pound with the IHIT tells News1130 this shooting is not gang related. "It appears this shooting is as a result of an attempted break and enter to a residence containing a marihuana grow operation."

Pound says no arrests have been made. "We are currently interviewing many persons of interests for the break and enter and homicide."

Police confirm Kelly has a criminal record in Ontario however could not confirm what it is for.

IHIT is asking with any information about this shooting to call the tiplines at 1-877-551-IHIT(4448) or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
van_city23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 01:09 PM   #1945
In RS I Trust

Thanked 17,575 Times in 4,294 Posts
^ Cory was small time selling weed here and shit, I have a couple friends that know him.
murd0c is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:33 AM   #1946

From a friend's fb page: shooting in Richmond around the Pho Lan area on #3 road across from the city hall and police have now taped off the area, think he mentioned that several shots were fired
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gun 1.jpg (73.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg gun 2.jpg (77.3 KB, 0 views)
blee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:36 AM   #1947
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 4,282 Times in 587 Posts
Holy crap srsly? I live close to there. Any details on that? ^
her: why are all guys asking the same f**king question?
me: i uno.... so can I tap that
her: stfu you got a gf
me: tap together?

no reply...
cliffhanger33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 12:45 AM   #1948

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffhanger33 View Post
Holy crap srsly? I live close to there. Any details on that? ^
according to his comments, one man was shot but is not dead. Theres also shit loads of police there right now.

Off topic: maybe the pho at "pho lan" was too dirty therefore someone got mad? that place is dirty as hell and i always wonder why they havent got shut down yet by the health department. Ppl who work for the city of richmond always frequent there too

Last edited by blee123; 03-11-2012 at 12:54 AM.
Old 03-11-2012, 12:46 AM   #1949

Quote:
Scan B.C. is reporting that a man was shot inside a restaurant at 8049 Anderson Road in Richmond.

RCMP are on the scene. There is no information yet about the victim’s condition or is suspects have been arrested.
in the restaurant

last restaurant murder was that Duhre guy police havent released security photo of the suspect..... oddly
This post thanked by:
Old 03-11-2012, 12:51 AM   #1950

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
in the restaurant

last restaurant murder was that Duhre guy police havent released security photo of the suspect..... oddly
i think its the "Nooch" vietnamese resturant that just newly opened. Thats the only resturant on Anderson road.