REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 04-02-2009, 11:42 AM   #676
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotjoint View Post
sex? anyone ever tried sex on crack?

If you provide the thin, mid-twenties, cute blonde and crack, I will research it for you.
Advertisement
Jason00S2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:44 AM   #677
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotjoint View Post
sex? anyone ever tried sex on crack?
crackhead i know said its insane...i think i'll take his word for it...

he then told me how some chick he knows a few houses down does crack all the time and her husband thinks shes an accountant (she was an account for real before the crack) she comes to his house at like 8 am blows/fucks a few guys...then they have the $$$ to buy crack and sit together fuck do crack and she goes home at 7-8pm saying it was a long day at work LOL
ws6ta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 11:48 AM   #678
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by ws6ta View Post

he then told me how some chick he knows a few houses down does crack all the time and her husband thinks shes an accountant (she was an account for real before the crack) she comes to his house at like 8 am blows/fucks a few guys...then they have the $$$ to buy crack and sit together fuck do crack and she goes home at 7-8pm saying it was a long day at work LOL

Her husband must be handicapped or something. There is no way you can't tell when someone has been on a crack binge. It's extremely obvious and there are many physical signs, behaviors, and personality changes that go along with crack use.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:52 AM   #679
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

Quote:

haahah wtf, like jason said above, the husband must be retarded
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:01 PM   #680
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:

Address?
azzurro32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:19 PM   #681
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

there is no fucking way that you cannot tell that someone is on the rock
trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:32 PM   #682
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason00S2000 View Post
Her husband must be handicapped or something. There is no way you can't tell when someone has been on a crack binge. It's extremely obvious and there are many physical signs, behaviors, and personality changes that go along with crack use.
Actually the husband is handicapped. I'm sure he knows something is up but whatever. but not all crackheads look like your typical image of a crackhead. the guy I know doesn't really look like a crackhead other then his teeth are fucked and he has no money so his cloths aren't exactly stylish lol he isn't even on welfare he works (for cash) and he calls himself a crackhead. same thing with this bitch she claims to work as an accountant but she sucks dick lol
ws6ta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 01:04 PM   #683
RS controls my life!

ahahah cops are matching suspects bases on whos friends with who on facebook too funny
Gary Oak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:32 PM   #684
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

man i'd totally hit up amy winehouse.... when she looked like she did when she put out her first album/before drugs
trip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:45 AM   #685
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason00S2000 View Post
Crack is not a drug that high rollers or normal people do.

Crack is a drug that turns people into fucked up zombies. You don't do crack and then go out and party or socialize. You do crack and then you wig out and act sketchy and paranoid. Crack should be recognized as a medical problem.

People use crack to escape from life. I can't think of a single situation where it would enhance anything.
i once had an acquaintance who would pick up about hundo of rock every pay day and go play warcraft 3 at a netcafe. mid 30's dude, clean cut etc.
Old 04-03-2009, 08:13 AM   #686

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Karl View Post
i once had an acquaintance who would pick up about hundo of rock every pay day and go play warcraft 3 at a netcafe. mid 30's dude, clean cut etc.
shiet
Old 04-03-2009, 09:22 AM   #687
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Karl View Post

Obviously an exception to the rule

I knew a guy who held a top level 100k+ job at a major software company, while using heroin for pain from a car accident as a teen.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:48 AM   #688
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,101 Times in 351 Posts
Wow, just wow.

http://www.news1130.com/more.jsp?con...03_142715_8964

VANCOUVER (NEWS1130) - Just before 1 p.m. today homicide investigators are making a major announcement about the Surrey Six massacre. The Vancouver Sun is reporting Red Scorpion associate Dennis Karbovanec has been charged with three counts of first-degree murder in connection with the killings back in October 2007. Records show Karbovanec is due to appear in Vancouver Supreme Court April 9th on the murder counts and conspiracy.

The home of Jamie and Jarrod Bacon, known associates of Karbovanec is also surrounded by an Emergency Response Team in Abbotsford at this hour. We're hearing guns have been drawn and dog teams are also on scene.

The bodies of six men were found following a gangstyle killing in the Surrey highrise. Chris Mohan and repairman Ed Schellenberg were innocent victims of the crime.

Wow.

Kev
Old 04-03-2009, 11:09 AM   #689
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

thats insane, so it was dennis that did it huh. y were the bacons bros house surrounded if they werent charged?
billboa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:11 AM   #690
RS.net PIMP

Thanked 3,057 Times in 824 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by billboa View Post
thats insane, so it was dennis that did it huh. y were the bacons bros house surrounded if they werent charged?
Could be they are being charged with the other 3 counts of murder and they trying to arrest them.
7seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:20 AM   #691
RS.net PIMP

Thanked 3,057 Times in 824 Posts
Karbovanec plead guilty this morning already, kinda almost sounds like he flipped on the other 2.

Quote:
Red Scorpion associate Dennis Karbovanec has pleaded guilty to three counts of secondt-degree murder in connection with the Surrey Six massacre on Oct. 19, 2007.

Karbovanec pleaded guilty in B.C. Supreme Court in Vancouver Friday to the killings, as well as one count of conspiracy to commit murder.

Three others were also charged, including Jamie Bacon, 23, Matt Johnson and Cody Haevischer and were being arrested by Emergency Response Teams.

All are linked to the Red Scorpion gang.

Steve Brown, the brother-in-law of one man killed in the slaughter at the Balmoral Tower apartment 18 months ago - said he was relieved at the charges.

Brown’s friend and relative Ed Schellenberg was an innocent passerby on the 15th floor of the building fixing the gas fireplace when the killers arrived.

“I think credit has to go to the IHIT detectives. I know they have had two teams of detectives working full-time and all the credit goes to the police,” Brown said. “We need to get justicve for Ed so that his wife Lois and his two adult kids can have closure.”

A second innocent killed was Chris Mohan, a 22-year-old who lived across the hall from the death penthouse and was on his way to a basketball game when the killers arrived.

His mother Eileen has been a tireless crusader against gang violence ever since.

Meanwhile an Emergency Response Team has surrounded the Bacons’ Abbotsford home. Neighbours say guns are drawn and dog teams are searching.
http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Kar...433/story.html
7seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:23 AM   #692
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

big deal....they pointed the finger at somebody who allegedly killed some people over a year ago. i just hope they have that little thing called evidence to back up their story

Shit, nevermind!!!!! good job, by putting away the big guys in the red scorpions this will only make un stronger...
AAnthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:24 AM   #693
In RS I Trust

Thanked 17,581 Times in 4,297 Posts
Nice it's about time!!
murd0c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:29 AM   #694

good stuff
Old 04-03-2009, 12:56 PM   #695
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 2,101 Times in 351 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AAnthony View Post
big deal....they pointed the finger at somebody who allegedly killed some people over a year ago. i just hope they have that little thing called evidence to back up their story

Shit, nevermind!!!!! good job, by putting away the big guys in the red scorpions this will only make un stronger...
Since when is putting away murderers a bad thing? Who cares WHEN they were killed? There are families still reeling from the losses of their loved ones. I didn't know time had any relevance to someone being caught for murder or not. But what I do know is if someone killed one of my family members, an innocent bystander, I would devote the rest of my life to finding the perpetrator.

As for what gang goes into power, I don't give a shit. These gang wars are resulting in the death of innocent people. Wives and girlfriends are being killed and almost a 4 year-old child. If taking out one gang is the solution, then I don't give a fuck.

Because if this shit goes on, in mall and grocery store parking lots, my mother, your sibling, someone's child could be dead.

Put them in jail. They'll get taken care of in there.

Kev
Old 04-03-2009, 01:13 PM   #696
I bringith the lowerballerith

Quote:

?????
SlySi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 04:04 PM   #697
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,325 Times in 5,641 Posts
i dont get why he would plead guilty though..

obviously he was ratted on by somone, then chose to plead guilty to 2nd degree murder in the mean time probably also ratting out the Bacons which was why they were included in it
Old 04-03-2009, 04:12 PM   #698
In RS I Trust

Thanked 17,581 Times in 4,297 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondaracer View Post
i dont get why he would plead guilty though..

obviously he was ratted on by somone, then chose to plead guilty to 2nd degree murder in the mean time probably also ratting out the Bacons which was why they were included in it
I'm thinking it was cause he knew his time was up and he didn't want to get knocked off. It looks like he rat'd the other guys out kinda. He prob got a sweet deal he couldn't pass up.
murd0c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 05:15 PM   #699
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Quote:
Better late than never I say!
asian_speedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 05:32 PM   #700
Need to Seek Professional Help

Its funny how everyone complains the cops arent doing anything and then when they go and make 3 high profile arrests like this you hear things like this will only make the UN more strong, etc.