REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   The Official NBA thread (https://www.revscene.net/forums/565101-official-nba-thread.html)

Nlkko 01-14-2012 07:13 PM

Blake Griffin is such a cunt. And how Mike Brown got T'ed up? Thats stupid.

Not really racist! 01-14-2012 09:21 PM

CLIPS!!! lol.

kobe needs moar support

Nlkko 01-14-2012 10:23 PM

The Lakers have no bench that's what it is. Let's see Metta World "Amnesty already", Darius "Turnover" Morris, Troy Murphy and Jason Kapono. Jason Kapono :lawl: That bench was outscored by the Cavaliers's bench 33-4. The Cavaliers :lawl:

I love the Lakers but when Kobe shooting out of his mind and we still lost by double digit, that's when you're done. Gasol and Bynum playing like role players. Maybe if we could get Dwight or Deron. I dont know man. It's sad to see one of the last prime years of Kobe goes to waste.

Sir_Loin 01-14-2012 11:02 PM

Lakernation needs to calm down it was the Laker's 4th game in 5 nights back to back while the Clippers had two days off after beating the Heat. Lakers were out rebounded by the worst rebounding team in the league and the defence was horrible it was read and react, both are signs of fatigue. Fisher needs to retire, Blake was missed by the Lakers he at least can hit the three.

Quote:

The NBA season began on Christmas Day, with the Lakers and Clippers both taking the floor. Tonight, the Lakers played their 14th game, the LAC their ninth, meaning the purple and gold have played five more games over the course of 20 days.

dachinesedude 01-14-2012 11:31 PM

wow celtics are looking old, got spanked by a young pacers team

Nlkko 01-14-2012 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by illapeeno (Post 7761394)
Lakernation needs to calm down it was the Laker's 4th game in 5 nights back to back while the Clippers had two days off after beating the Heat. Lakers were out rebounded by the worst rebounding team in the league and the defence was horrible it was read and react, both are signs of fatigue. Fisher needs to retire, Blake was missed by the Lakers he at least can hit the three.

Fatigue should not be the problem man. Kobe played 44 minutes and he didn't look tired. The Lakers have a personnel issue. They don't have three point shooters. Harass Bynum and double team Kobe and you have beaten the Lakers. Plain and simple. When the Lakers used to be really good, they always have reliable shooters ready. Robert Horry, Lamar Odom (not shooter but he cant hit the 3s), Vujacic. They just don't have it now. You know why Orlando is playing so well? They have Dwight inside and shooters spacing the floor.

That and their bench is junk. Literally junk. Nobody on their bench would start on any other team. Look around teams like Bulls, Miami, Dallas, Thunder, Clippers, etc. They have legitimate starters and reliable punches off the bench.

fishCak3s 01-15-2012 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nlkko (Post 7761435)
That and their bench is junk. Literally junk. Nobody on their bench would start on any other team. Look around teams like Bulls, Miami, Dallas, Thunder, Clippers, etc. They have legitimate starters and reliable punches off the bench.

well said

411ken 01-15-2012 01:11 AM

maybe it's just me but I don't think the clippers bench is reliable at all. It's more of their starters scoring with their bench while the Lakers (Bynum/Gasol) playing shitty or mediocre with the bench. I think it's time to start Metta again and just have Barnes come off the bench (he's got more energy) and plus Metta isn't "making buckets" as he told reporters he would

wuuhoo 01-15-2012 01:18 AM

holy kobes minutes :badpokerface::suspicious:

can mike brown use bynum and gasol as first option now?

Mike Oxbig 01-15-2012 01:20 AM

NBA sucks this season for some reason, not feeling it at all...

Nlkko 01-15-2012 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 411ken (Post 7761524)
maybe it's just me but I don't think the clippers bench is reliable at all. It's more of their starters scoring with their bench while the Lakers (Bynum/Gasol) playing shitty or mediocre with the bench. I think it's time to amnesty Metta and plus Metta isn't "making anything" as he told reporters he would

Fixed and fixed.

Nlkko 01-16-2012 04:09 PM

Deron Williams is playing like shits and looks like a lock to leave the Nets. Straight trade Gasol for Williams imo. :fullofwin:

jonwon 01-17-2012 08:26 PM

Not really racist! 01-18-2012 08:14 PM

kobe vs lebron tomorrow..

wade likely not playing.. its gon be interesting

Qmx323 01-18-2012 09:26 PM

oh my, chauncey big shot billups at it again

TRDood 01-18-2012 09:44 PM

What a game by the Clips.

I encountered this picture today. Made me shiver.

http://media.zenfs.com/en/blogs/sptu...ts/1781288.jpg

Nlkko 01-18-2012 10:00 PM

Kobe's gonna school LeBrick tomorrow. :megusta:

Lakers advantage inside with Bynum. Beast mode activate.:fullofwin:

jaebomb 01-19-2012 01:49 AM

Damnn the knicks arent clicking... Need a real pg
Posted via RS Mobile

411ken 01-19-2012 08:04 AM

Lebron likely to not play tonight due to flu like symptoms. I guess they are playing the game "sit out best players against top teams". They lose its because they don't have jameswade... They win then ppl will say 'imagine if those 2 played..". LOL. As a ball fan. I hope he plays otherwise it will be a boring game for me.

When are the lakers gonna rest kobe or bynum lol

Posted via RS Mobile

Not really racist! 01-19-2012 09:51 AM

gotta man the fuck up..

rmber when jordan scored like 60pts when he had the flu? fuck that shit. he hit the game winner too

Nlkko 01-19-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 411ken (Post 7767087)
When are the lakers gonna rest kobe or bynum lol

Posted via RS Mobile

Mike Brown said he would like to rest Bryant, but can't do it until the 2nd unit aka, Metta World Amnesty, man the fuck up and stop playing like dogs. Brown said he "wants a nice little cushion in the W/L column".

Kobe is in beast mode now: "Where do you go from the top. You go over the top" :fullofwin:

Nlkko 01-19-2012 05:57 PM

meh

Not really racist! 01-19-2012 06:05 PM

lol @ this game

MR_BIGGS 01-19-2012 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaebomb (Post 7766978)
Damnn the knicks arent clicking... Need a real pg
Posted via RS Mobile

Anyone hearing rumors of Nash heading to NY?

Nlkko 01-19-2012 06:41 PM

I doubt Nash going anywhere. Unless NY have really good pieces to offer.