REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/sports-sports-entertainment-fitness_35/)
-   -   The Official NBA thread (https://www.revscene.net/forums/565101-official-nba-thread.html)

liu13 10-28-2009 09:26 AM

Gilbert looked great last night

the Cavs seriously suck right now, but they need to get their shi together if they think they can make it pass Magic and Cs

rickross888 10-28-2009 02:30 PM

Cavs are still gonna be relying on LBJ too much. At this point I don't see them getting past the celtics or the magic.

Like 411ken I want to see a lakers vs celtics final as well. How sweet it'll be to shut pierce the fuck up. I get so annoyed watching paul pierce play haha he pisses me off
Posted via RS Mobile

MR_BIGGS 10-28-2009 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickross888 (Post 6657576)
Cavs are still gonna be relying on LBJ too much. At this point I don't see them getting past the celtics or the magic.

Like 411ken I want to see a lakers vs celtics final as well. How sweet it'll be to shut pierce the fuck up. I get so annoyed watching paul pierce play haha he pisses me off
Posted via RS Mobile

Are you guys Kobe fans? Celts Lakers finals would be great..it would end just like the last one did: With a Celtics 39 point difference ass kicking in game 6. The largest for a clinching game in nba championship history.

Ilagon 10-28-2009 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickross888 (Post 6657576)

Posted via RS Mobile

He doesn't piss me off as much as Kevin Garnett does. I hate watching that guy play for some reason. Can't deny that he's good though.

I'm hoping for a Cavs/Lakers final but like you all said, I don't think the Cavs can do it.

rickross888 10-28-2009 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR_BIGGS (Post 6657608)
Are you guys Kobe fans? Celts Lakers finals would be great..it would end just like the last one did: With a Celtics 39 point difference ass kicking in game 6. The largest for a clinching game in nba championship history.

yea man been a Kobe/Laker fan for a while now (about half my existence? lol). even through those rough patches a few years back.

added to the fact that Shaq is now with Cleveland makes me not like them so much anymore. LBJ as a player though :thumbsup:

are you a celtics bandwagon jumper after they acquired ray allen and kevin garnett? lol the previous year they were the worst team if i recall correctly.

liu13 10-28-2009 04:19 PM

the raps are anal raping the Cavs

anyone else watching?

rickross888 10-28-2009 04:28 PM

^ yea

magic are killing the 76ers. i'm gonna be tuning into the spurs vs hornets and jazz vs nuggets games though.

i wonder how AI's gonna do in memphis

liu13 10-28-2009 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rickross888 (Post 6657714)
yea man been a Kobe/Laker fan for a while now (about half my existence? lol). even through those rough patches a few years back.

added to the fact that Shaq is now with Cleveland makes me not like them so much anymore. LBJ as a player though :thumbsup:

are you a celtics bandwagon jumper after they acquired ray allen and kevin garnett? lol the previous year they were the worst team if i recall correctly.

you can assume every celtic and laker fan is a bandwagon jumper, same with the bulls too, no one followed those teams when they sucked

rickross888 10-28-2009 05:09 PM

Lol raps are collapsing. Same old same old. Still lots of time left though
Posted via RS Mobile

n1smo 10-28-2009 08:58 PM

omg who just saw mellos throw down on millsap and martins put back

Gh0stRider 10-28-2009 08:59 PM

cavs 0-2 lol

lakers ftw

WakeMeUp 10-28-2009 09:20 PM

Shaq isn't much of player anymore. He's just a big clown now.

Steve Nash is a living legend. Amazing how he came up with a huge 4th quarter and pretty much finished the clips by himself.

wuuhoo 10-28-2009 09:39 PM

i dont know how toronto beat cleveland haha

didnt watch the game, cause of school, but when i saw the highlights i was like WTF, how did cleveland lose .

Not a lebron fan, but WOW 0-2..

411ken 10-29-2009 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuuhoo (Post 6658239)
i dont know how toronto beat cleveland haha

didnt watch the game, cause of school, but when i saw the highlights i was like WTF, how did cleveland lose .

Not a lebron fan, but WOW 0-2..

Toronto LOOKED great in the first half and I thought they were going to blow the cavs... but of course.. they came out flat when the 3rd started. I'm not a raptor fan but if every game, they start the 3rd flat they should just slow the game down and not take stupid long shots.... i mean 21 pt lead at the half and down to 1 halfway through the 3rd??? not rocket science as to what to change....

But I see improvements with the Raps.as much as I hate seeing that lol... once Evans comes back, he'll bring energy to this team..they just need to work on the 2nd half start..

Mugen EvOlutioN 10-29-2009 09:14 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlrbJ...layer_embedded

MELO POWER BITCHES

go denver go

sigh...guess A.I is done for his career, fucking hell.

Memphis...hopeless team

sexyaccord 10-29-2009 10:13 AM

barginni = allstar?
i think he'll ave around 17.5pts/game

rickross888 10-29-2009 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mugen EvOlutioN (Post 6658770)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlrbJ...layer_embedded

MELO POWER BITCHES

go denver go

sigh...guess A.I is done for his career, fucking hell.

Memphis...hopeless team

"now that was spectacular!" i agree with hubie brown that was sick

i love how the other guy said "MELO!" while melo was dunking too haha

rickross888 10-29-2009 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sexyaccord (Post 6658865)
barginni = allstar?
i think he'll ave around 17.5pts/game

you mean Andrea Bargnani? like the raptors player?
hmmm...i don't know there are a lot of decent forwards in the East

hiGh_RollA 10-29-2009 11:58 AM

PAUL PIERCE POWER!!!!!!!!

Mugen EvOlutioN 10-29-2009 12:05 PM

pierce is ugly and sounds like cookie monster

HonestTea 10-29-2009 01:18 PM

DANNNY GRANGERRRRR FOR THE WIN BITCHES!!

WakeMeUp 10-29-2009 05:37 PM

How did Toronto beat Cleveland?

They play much better as a team. Cavs have LBJ but, their offense is pitiful. It's really disjointed, has no flow and just relies on LBJ to do his thing. Raptors looked really good, and they have a nice bench. I'd say they could be better than the Cavs. Although the raptors seem to fall short of expectations every year.

4chinit 10-29-2009 08:33 PM

raptors are a good team in the east, bosh and bargnani are becoming what they were drafted to be, though bosh reached that stage last season, and bargnani could very well do that this season. But its hard to crack that top three of orl bos and cav in the east.

Think its gonna be orl or bos in the east, acquiring shaq did not improve the cavs at all, still no depth on the bench.

course the lakers are probably gonna come out of the west. but fuck i hate that team(and no i don't hate kobe)

GO ORLANDO!!!!!!

Gh0stRider 10-29-2009 08:39 PM

fucking Spurs...i lost my bet on that game
waiting for the portland game to end.

basketball is hard to predict.

goo3 10-29-2009 09:30 PM

How much truth do you think there is in here? LOL.

Tim Donaghy tell-all leak.

http://deadspin.com/5392067/excerpts...yline=true&s=x

Quote:

To have a little fun at the expense of the worst troublemakers, the referees working the game would sometimes make a modest friendly wager amongst themselves: first ref to give one of the bad boys a technical foul wouldn't have to tip the ball boy that night. In the NBA, ball boys set up the referees' locker room and keep it stocked with food and beer for the postgame meal. We usually ran the kid ragged with a variety of personal requests and then slipped him a $20 bill. Technically, the winner of the bet won twice — he didn't have to pay the kid and he got to call a T on Mr. Foul-Mouthed Big-Shot Du Jour.

After the opening tip, it was hilarious as the three of us immediately focused our full attention on the intended victim, waiting for something, anything, to justify a technical foul. If the guy so much as looked at one of us and mumbled, we rang him up. Later in the referees' locker room, we would down a couple of brews, eat some chicken wings, and laugh like hell.

+ more..