REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Police Forum

Police Forum Police Head Mod: Skidmark
Questions & info about the Motor Vehicle Act. Mature discussion only.

Old 04-17-2009, 09:59 AM   #26
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,982 Times in 1,135 Posts
Ha...when i was 15 my Dad wanted to move his showcar to the place he stored it for the winter. My mom was working so he hands me the keys to his truck and says for me to follow.

Yeah, so my first time driving on the road was at 8am on a Sunday morning never having driven before outside of the farm or logging roads. I think we crawled along at about 30km through all the back roads.

Can you say redneck upbringing?
Advertisement
Gridlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:32 AM   #27
RS Peace Officer

Thanked 1,636 Times in 683 Posts
You mean he didn't have you go drive down to the liquor store and get bear and cigarettes for him? What kind of a neglectful father did you have anyway?
zulutango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 11:06 AM   #28
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge

Thanked 6,310 Times in 1,777 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulutango View Post
You mean he didn't have you go drive down to the liquor store and get bear and cigarettes for him? What kind of a neglectful father did you have anyway?
I want to know what kind of liquor store sells bears. Can I get some Davidoff blue and Yoggy bear on the side?

My FeedBack 53-0-0
CRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:27 PM   #29
RS Peace Officer

Thanked 1,636 Times in 683 Posts
BEER....BEER....BEER....bad typing fingers....bad fingers!!!! Although sometimes beer and bare go together....and that's a lot better than beer and BEAR. I you want a bear gallbladder there are lots of illegal ones for sale????
zulutango is offline   Reply With Quote