REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > HealthCare & Wellness

HealthCare & Wellness Breaking the Chains of Addiction. The Last Door Recovery Society
Mature discussion surrounding important health issues and concerns. Alternative therapies, healthcare questions, discussion of community resources, peer support help, group therapy, etc.

Old 04-17-2009, 11:58 AM   #26
How I Mod your mother

Dont worry about it dude, taking a shit naked is how real men do it

[19-07, 16:52] bloodmack: EB did u change my avatar and title?
Quote:
[19-07, 16:54] El Bastardo: bm i have no idea what you're talking about because i don't speak gorilla
!Yaminashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 04:20 PM   #27
noob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft View Post
Dont worry about it dude, taking a shit naked is how real men do it
I don't feel all that manly when I'm taking a crap.. BUTT NAKED!!. In fact I feel kinda dirty sort of like after I'm finished masterbating and not having any tissues around so the only thing around is a sock.

I think I'm going to try out a new pee technique. If I have to go the public washroom, I'm going to put my ipod earbuds inside my ears before taking a piss and crank the music. Maybe I should close my eyes and visualize myself being the only the one there. And yeah. small bladders FTL!!

I just don't get how those people who make those "golden shower" videos can piss mop on chicks. Thats just mind boggling.
AsBannedAsItGets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 03:04 AM   #28
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRS View Post
It is called anxiety. When you're nervous or anxious, the brain makes a series of choices to the stimuli. This would cause a complex response.

In all seriousness, it isn't anything that is weird per se. You have anxiety when people are around you when you piss. Nothing weird about that at all. Your brain goes into "fight or flight" mode which means you're ready to either throw down or run away. When it enters this mode, you basically begin to shut down everything that is not essential and focus on survival. I know this probably sounds a bit extreme but this is how your body/mind works.

Now, how do you get over it? I would say just keep on exposing yourself to these situations and you'll get the hang of it. Start small and work your way up. Same with your poop issue.
does this also apply to public speaking? you know how some ppl get super nervous and you can hear the trembling in their voice and they just blank out and end up not making any sense? I've had it happen before at random times. I'm not afraid of public speaking but sometimes I get nervous before a presentation and as soon as I think about how nervous I am its a downward spiral from there on
m4k4v4li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 10:06 AM   #29
How I Mod your mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsRealAsItGets View Post
I don't feel all that manly when I'm taking a crap.. BUTT NAKED!!. In fact I feel kinda dirty sort of like after I'm finished masterbating and not having any tissues around so the only thing around is a sock.

I think I'm going to try out a new pee technique. If I have to go the public washroom, I'm going to put my ipod earbuds inside my ears before taking a piss and crank the music. Maybe I should close my eyes and visualize myself being the only the one there. And yeah. small bladders FTL!!

I just don't get how those people who make those "golden shower" videos can piss mop on chicks. Thats just mind boggling.
When I was little I had a hard time taking a shit when I was wearing a shirt. I would always get the feeling the shirt I was wearing was going to get shit on it (even though my shirt would be nowhere even near the seat)

I got over it by reading though, maybe try reading something while you pinch a loaf?
[19-07, 16:52] bloodmack: EB did u change my avatar and title?
Quote:
[19-07, 16:54] El Bastardo: bm i have no idea what you're talking about because i don't speak gorilla
!Yaminashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:40 PM   #30
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

...i didn't know guys had all these problems in the washroom!! a bit weird, but very interesting!! haha
ur-lil-sw33tie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 10:48 AM   #31
Banned By Establishment

I dunno about taking a crap.

But that stage fright thing at urnials only bothers me when the blocking wall is broken or not there, a la, silvercities. (i'm pretty sure there's some sorta building code, but meh)

If it comes down to it, i'll just turn my whole body like 15 deg away from the other guy... this still gives you a pretty decent shot, prevents splashback, and gives you the privacy you want.
Shun Izaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:45 PM   #32
rsx
Lomac owned my ass at least once

Thanked 3,463 Times in 820 Posts
close your eyes?
rsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 10:45 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgarba View Post
Hahaha I love naked dumps, you're not the only one man. Anytime I'm at home and taking a shit = clothes come off. If I'm at work obviously that is not the case, but I may throw my shirt off when dumping, just because I don't like the poo smell to get into my shirt.
WTH...your shits must smell horrid if it can cling to your clothes...
LemonH2O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:28 PM   #34
I STILL don't get it

When I really need to take a dump, cold temperature encourages it while warm temperature helps me hold it in. Maybe getting naked -->cold-->easy crap?
pawdregry4g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 12:15 AM   #35
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 4,525 Times in 1,357 Posts
I don't know about getting naked thing, but I do understand it's awkward to take a piss right beside some dude taking piss.
Timpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 02:41 AM   #36
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,045 Times in 419 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsRealAsItGets View Post
So I'm probably sharing something I wouldn't care to discuss socially. Pertaining to the subject matter at hand, viewer discretion is strongly advised so don't tell me I didn't warn you.

Now for whatever reason I seem to have this nasty habit whenever I go to the do no.2. I don't know if its some sort of weird psychological disorder or what, but its slightly disturbing to say the least. Basically whenever I take a shit I can't seem to take a crap unless I'm completely butt naked, no joke! To make matters worse is the fact whenever I'm taking a leek at a public washroom I'm unable to piss/poop if there's someone next to me at the urinal or in one of the attached stalls. Don't want to digress but whats with those people who feel compelled to piss right beside you when there's other urinals available. Isn't it public washroom etiquette for pee'ers to leave at least one urinal 's length away from others if possible? - end rant -

Its been like this since I was 14 or so. This can't be normal but its not like this could cause any harm or have any detrimental effects. Just thought if this was some kind of compulsive disorder cause its one of those 'WTF' subjects.
Taboo? you be the judge..
Insecurity maybe? You're scared someone make look at your pee pee and laugh. Or your attention is elsewhere and not focusing on taking a piss.

I'm usually like this when i'm drunk. Try greeting the person next to you next time, maybe you'll feel more comfortable.

As for taking a shit, don't go unless you really really really have to. Like when you're almost gonna shit your pants. You'll rush into the stall, make sure it's clean... pull down your pants and it'll rush right out.
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 06:04 AM   #37
Banned (ABWS)

i use to take my number 2ing very seriously too, but soon you'll get over it, when you gotta go you gotta go
liu13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 12:36 PM   #38
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Thanked 1,958 Times in 287 Posts
would this make you more comfortable?

and does this scare you?
MWR34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 03:43 PM   #39
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 4,525 Times in 1,357 Posts
wow looks like it's real

Timpo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 04:32 PM   #40
Ricer Mod

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,501 Posts
No way in fucking HELL I would be able to piss there.

Another intersting thing about my pee habits is I have a real hard time getting the flood gates open after a few beers. Starts out as barely a trickle and never gets to full bore like when normal.... wierd.

Berz out.
Old 06-14-2009, 06:20 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnomes View Post
Dont worry, I have the same problem as you discussed about people standing beside you in a public washroom urinal. I try to use a stall to pee whenever I can.

Your first problem with being naked in order to take a dump.... no idea.
Man Laws
6. Every man shall allow one empty urinal of separation in a bathroom with three or more urinals; law is void if there are dividers in between each urinal.

i was about to take a piss when this guy took the stall RIGHT NEXT TO ME
in my head i was like WTF YOU KIDDING ME!? cuase there were 2 empty on the OTHER SIDE
luckily i didnt start and i just walked to the other side and did my business but seriously jus wtf.....
Honyoung is offline   Reply With Quote