REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   HealthCare & Wellness (https://www.revscene.net/forums/healthcare-wellness_269/)
-   -   Embarrassing Bathroom Issues! (https://www.revscene.net/forums/570084-embarrassing-bathroom-issues.html)

AsBannedAsItGets 03-29-2009 04:14 AM

Embarrassing Bathroom Issues!

So I'm probably sharing something I wouldn't care to discuss socially. Pertaining to the subject matter at hand, viewer discretion is strongly advised so don't tell me I didn't warn you. ;)

Now for whatever reason I seem to have this nasty habit whenever I go to the do no.2. I don't know if its some sort of weird psychological disorder or what, but its slightly disturbing to say the least. Basically whenever I take a shit I can't seem to take a crap unless I'm completely butt naked, no joke! To make matters worse is the fact whenever I'm taking a leek at a public washroom I'm unable to piss/poop if there's someone next to me at the urinal or in one of the attached stalls. Don't want to digress but whats with those people who feel compelled to piss right beside you when there's other urinals available. Isn't it public washroom etiquette for pee'ers to leave at least one urinal 's length away from others if possible? - end rant -

Its been like this since I was 14 or so. This can't be normal but its not like this could cause any harm or have any detrimental effects. Just thought if this was some kind of compulsive disorder cause its one of those 'WTF' subjects.
Taboo? you be the judge.. :(

Gnomes 03-29-2009 07:38 AM

Dont worry, I have the same problem as you discussed about people standing beside you in a public washroom urinal. I try to use a stall to pee whenever I can.

Your first problem with being naked in order to take a dump.... no idea.

LC21 03-29-2009 08:34 AM

Naked --> take shitz.

How about just try taking of your pants next time but keeping the shirt on

keifun 03-29-2009 06:56 PM

I've taken shits butt naked before, then jumping into the shower. Its normal, but I don't do it all the time.

As for the urinal thing, yeah..it is kinda awkward taking a piss when theres another dude doing his thing right beside you. It even weirder if theres no board that separates each urinal..gah.

Synaptik 03-29-2009 07:22 PM

i feel the same brah. often i take off my pants so i can spread my legs wider and plant myself down for the really big one.

JSALES 03-29-2009 08:18 PM

haha, reminds me of that scene from the movie waiting..

AsBannedAsItGets 03-30-2009 10:40 AM

Seriously, this is a debilitating thing to deal with. :cry:
I can see how this issue can sound like a joke but its a cruel thing to deal with. The worst was at GM place watching hockey and I had to take a piss in the 2nd intermission. Those that regularly go watch hockey games live know how utterly batshit crazy the restrooms can get. So in a nutshell I'd have to try my best to make it appear as if I've taken a piss as not to look out of place. I'm sure the guy beside me knew I was faking cause there was no sound of piss crashing down into the urinal. So for the rest of the hockey game I'd have to sit like there were ants in my pants uncomfortable as a mother son of a bitch. To add insult to injury, I heard its not good for you bladder to hold your pee in.

There must be a medical condition for this sort of thing. :confused:

waddy41 03-30-2009 11:20 AM

One thing....you can try to find those large handicapped bathrooms.....you get all the privacy and can take all the time you need..

LC21 03-30-2009 07:02 PM

^
Mcdix, i love those man. There's no spy holes or anything.

quasi 03-30-2009 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsRealAsItGets (Post 6355538)
I can see how this issue can sound like a joke but its a cruel thing to deal with. The worst was at GM place watching hockey and I had to take a piss in the 2nd intermission. Those that regularly go watch hockey games live know how utterly batshit crazy the restrooms can get. So in a nutshell I'd have to try my best to make it appear as if I've taken a piss as not to look out of place. I'm sure the guy beside me knew I was faking cause there was no sound of piss crashing down into the urinal. So for the rest of the hockey game I'd have to sit like there were ants in my pants uncomfortable as a mother son of a bitch. To add insult to injury, I heard its not good for you bladder to hold your pee in.

That's weird and I was going to ask you how you deal with sporting events that are crowded. I can't really throw stones though because I get nauseous if I'm in a theater or at a Canucks game and not sitting either on or right near the isle. I cannot stand being stuck in the middle with people all around me, same goes for airplanes I have to sit in the isle seat or it's hello barf bag.

Alphamale 03-30-2009 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LC21 (Post 6356207)
^
Mcdix, i love those man. There's no spy holes or anything.

It's called a "Glory Hole", fool.

BlackV62K2 03-30-2009 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AsRealAsItGets (Post 6355538)

Even using a stall to take a piss doesnt help?

CRS 03-31-2009 01:16 PM

It is called anxiety. When you're nervous or anxious, the brain makes a series of choices to the stimuli. This would cause a complex response.

In all seriousness, it isn't anything that is weird per se. You have anxiety when people are around you when you piss. Nothing weird about that at all. Your brain goes into "fight or flight" mode which means you're ready to either throw down or run away. When it enters this mode, you basically begin to shut down everything that is not essential and focus on survival. I know this probably sounds a bit extreme but this is how your body/mind works.

Now, how do you get over it? I would say just keep on exposing yourself to these situations and you'll get the hang of it. Start small and work your way up. Same with your poop issue.

nipples 04-03-2009 03:13 AM

i shit standing, and piss laying down. i dont think it's weird at all.

6insomnia9 04-03-2009 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k-fever (Post 6354434)
I've taken shits butt naked before, then jumping into the shower. Its normal, but I don't do it all the time.

As for the urinal thing, yeah..it is kinda awkward taking a piss when theres another dude doing his thing right beside you. It even weirder if theres no board that separates each urinal..gah.

+1

Hot Karl 04-03-2009 03:59 AM

exposing your feet to public bathroom floors is probably contributing to your foot fungus/hygiene problem.

Ulic Qel-Droma 04-03-2009 04:28 PM

mind over matter man. you will get over it one day. when you gotta shit so bad or piss so bad and you have no choice, and after wards you'll just go "oh it wasn't that bad".

Truenosan 04-05-2009 07:40 PM

Just ignore it. Thats what I did.

It used to take a while for me to get going when I'm at a urinal at GM Place.

But after a while, its all good. There are people everywhere, but don't worry, they wouldn't look unless they were a Flames fan anyways.

mgarba 04-06-2009 10:37 AM

Hahaha I love naked dumps, you're not the only one man. Anytime I'm at home and taking a shit = clothes come off. If I'm at work obviously that is not the case, but I may throw my shirt off when dumping, just because I don't like the poo smell to get into my shirt.

As for the leaking. I'm the same way if it's a urinal that doesn't have a sepparter beside it, or if I don't have to pee really badly. A lot of guys have that problem man, I wouldn't worry about it.

Drift_Monkey 04-06-2009 11:35 AM

you need to learn to relax and ignore your surroundings.
just think everyone is in the washroom for the same purpose.
its not like the guy is staring down at you with your business. lol

nobody wants to know.... atleast i don't want to know.

Berzerker 04-06-2009 11:42 AM

I get "stage fright" as well. I can't piss if at all if there is someone else at a urinal. I always have to wait for a stall. The worst is when I go in and its empty so I go up to the urinal to do my duty and then someone else walks in... Im all like FUCK then I have to zip up and hit a stall. As for pants off shitting... thats pretty common too. Spreading the legs to the optimum point is pretty hard when trapped in jeans or something. :D

Berz out.

syee 04-06-2009 01:51 PM

Yep...the stage fright is pretty common. I get that too...although it's just to get started. Once the floodgates are open, I'm good to go even if someone's around.

As for in public places and especially hockey games, just go during the game. You miss out on a few minutes but when nature calls, you gotta go. It's usually fairly dead in the bathrooms while the game is going on.

kookoobird88 04-15-2009 10:32 PM

lol i remember when i was in elementary school there was always this kid that got completely nude when he'd use the washrroom i was like wtf??

i hate using urinals when someones bside u esp when there are no boards like others have said, even worse is when its the urinals are flat into the wall so there is zero privacy, if u no what urinals im talking about

Noir 04-16-2009 03:35 PM

Are you sure it's only stage fright and not, urinary infection?

You should get that looked at. :)

Deezle 04-16-2009 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Truenosan (Post 6366423)
But after a while, its all good. There are people everywhere, but don't worry, they wouldn't look unless they were a Flames fan anyways.

XD hahaha,

yea just dont think about it