REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Late Periods? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/570254-late-periods.html)

SpoonFit 03-30-2009 06:02 PM

Late Periods?

/

saucywoman 03-30-2009 06:13 PM

I once didn't get my period for 3 months. I started stressing out cause I thought maybe I was pregnant and then when I stopped stressing about it then it came. How old is the girl because when you're younger your period isn't always on time, hell I don't think it's ever reliable and you can be days late sometimes.

BabyblooLexus 03-30-2009 06:18 PM

yea its normal for that to happen.
just to be sure she shud pee on the stick lolllll

tell ure frnd to GET HER ON THE PILL!!!!!

SpoonFit 03-30-2009 06:19 PM

umm..i think shes 18 or 19 or something
but like her period isn't here yet, but like she told my friend shes perfectly normal and doesnt feel anything "weird" like tiredness, etc preggy symtoms.

iono.... i was in his shoes once or twice and honestly its scarry shit, possible could be the scarriest thing i ever experienced..so i know how they feel

hal0g0dv2 03-30-2009 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpoonFit (Post 6356133)
umm..i think shes 18 or 19 or something
but like her period isn't here yet, but like she told my friend shes perfectly normal and doesnt feel anything "weird" like tiredness, etc preggy symtoms.

iono.... i was in his shoes once or twice and honestly its scarry shit, possible could be the scarriest thing i ever experienced..so i know how they feel

lol 18 or 19 good friend u r

SpoonFit 03-30-2009 07:31 PM

Im goodfriends with the guy...

this is what he's telling me right, so ya.

muteki 03-30-2009 07:44 PM

Maybe she's stressed out about something.
It happens from time to time due to stress or not eating right and such.

miss_crayon 03-30-2009 08:12 PM

6 days late? and she's sexually active? i'd definitely suggest getting a pregnancy test and check just to be sure. just because she isn't "feeling" any symptoms right now doesn't mean she might not be. also, with this worrying her it's going to mess her up therefore creating a late period if she IS to have one.

tell your friend and his gf to be responsible if they she isn't going to go on the pill. use condoms, take the shot, etc etc. there are so many forms of help out there now it's inexcusable not to be protecting yourself from the possibility of creating a child.

fuhkyu 03-30-2009 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miss_crayon (Post 6356375)
6 days late? and she's sexually active? i'd definitely suggest getting a pregnancy test and check just to be sure. just because she isn't "feeling" any symptoms right now doesn't mean she might not be. also, with this worrying her it's going to mess her up therefore creating a late period if she IS to have one.

tell your friend and his gf to be responsible if they she isn't going to go on the pill. use condoms, take the shot, etc etc. there are so many forms of help out there now it's inexcusable not to be protecting yourself from the possibility of creating a child.

Just pull out or let her be on top, those are great ways too!:haha:

In all seriousness get her to go on some form of birthcontrol, if they're not gonna use condoms use the pill or something. For the pill its like 55/3 months or something like that so its not expensive at all.

SpoonFit 03-30-2009 08:41 PM

he says they have been using a condom since day 1 and always checks it afterwards..but there still a chance with anything.

Trinity 03-30-2009 09:08 PM

Stress, diet, getting sick... All sorts of things can cause a period to be late. I know it's hard to stop stressing when all you can do is stress about stuff, but tell her to relax. Your friend can also help her out by NOT being a jerk by saying "Oh you're probably fine" or by not caring. It'll stress her out even more.

Orion 03-30-2009 10:21 PM

don't stress too much... whatever happens your friend should take responsibility

for the past few years this has occured to my gf so often that its kinda like the boy who cried wolf now...

she maybe stressed over other stuff and nearing a real period a women cramps... skipping may not necessarily means pregnancy either

since its been about 6 days she should just get tested...

agree with trinity as well... it becomes a paradox... the more they stress the more they suspect symptoms... the more they suspect the more stress...etc... its not fun and games... there's always responsibilities

gd luck to ur friend and friend's gf

acyx 03-30-2009 11:54 PM

it's normal esp. if shes only 18/19
mine are always irregular as well
sometimes it'll be a few days late and i'll be on a complete new cycle
but get tested and get her to go on the pill!!

asian_XL 03-31-2009 12:43 AM

seriously, your friend = you?
I mean why do you care so much about your buddy's gf period? :lol

anyway, it's normal...the girls I used to fuck all the time get late period after sex (even
wearing a condom). Doc said it's because they are nervous and body reacts to it. But
hey, you never know, get her the test stick.

hotjoint 03-31-2009 08:03 AM

pregnancy test asap

Gumby 03-31-2009 08:42 AM

Pregnancy tests are expensive. But I believe you can get it for free at your doctor's... :)

vmec 03-31-2009 10:26 AM

15 dollars for 2 is "expensive?" shit son.

bcrdukes 03-31-2009 10:54 AM

^
Hey!

You lookin' kinda cute. With that polka dot bikini guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl...

Orion 03-31-2009 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vmec (Post 6357355)
15 dollars for 2 is "expensive?" shit son.

i was about to say the samething

if you can't afford that or $10 for 24 condoms... AND still scared about pregnancy... DON'T HAVE SEX

snowball 03-31-2009 03:54 PM

pregnancy tests and birth control are free at youth clinics for those under 25

condoms are free there no questions asked either

SpoonFit 03-31-2009 06:45 PM

So little update, lol he called me like a few hours ago and was like

"guess what? she took the test it was neg"

so ya lol

asian_XL 03-31-2009 08:29 PM

you and your friend are queer

I bet you two hold hands and jump up and down

saucywoman 03-31-2009 08:32 PM

asian XL don't be an ass

Orion 03-31-2009 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asian_XL (Post 6358255)
you and your friend are queer

I bet you two hold hands and jump up and down

nah... thats what good friends do... look out for each other

remind me not to be good friends with you lol

see what did i say.. the boy who cried wolf...

asian_XL 04-01-2009 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saucywoman (Post 6358259)
asian XL don't be an ass

I am sorry, saucywoman...that's what a normal guy would think.