REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 01-29-2017, 07:42 PM   #1776
(╯°□°)╯聽不到 ╮(°□°╮)

Thanked 11,196 Times in 2,276 Posts
awkward booking
The Roman Reigns experiment is done.. the WWE really needs to find a way to turn him mega heel.
or send him to smackdown...
Advertisement
Tim Budong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 08:58 AM   #1777
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,813 Times in 8,188 Posts
Randy Orton? What? He's a Wyatt now? And the Wyatts are babyfaces? Smackdown is weird
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 08:36 AM   #1778
(╯°□°)╯聽不到 ╮(°□°╮)

watched the WWE 24: Wrestlemania 32 on the WWE NETWORK

Pretty good look behind the scenes. The Vince and Shane moment backstage after his match with taker and also Sami Zayn/Kevin Owens bit.

but wow... HHH/Steph doing entrance rundowns at 3am the day of the show.. it's true... u cant sleep prior to the biggest show of the year for the company
Old 01-31-2017, 08:59 AM   #1779
i like gifs

Thanked 7,785 Times in 2,695 Posts
Loved seeing Samoa Joe at #30 and also at Raw last night
Ch28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 09:17 PM   #1780
i like gifs

This post thanked by:
Old 04-03-2017, 12:46 AM   #1781
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Anyone watch Wrestlemania? I thought it was a good show. Lesnar and Orton won, and
Undertaker is apparently calling it a career
SuperAman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 11:13 AM   #1782
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 1,379 Times in 578 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Budong View Post
watched the WWE 24: Wrestlemania 32 on the WWE NETWORK

Pretty good look behind the scenes. The Vince and Shane moment backstage after his match with taker and also Sami Zayn/Kevin Owens bit.

but wow... HHH/Steph doing entrance rundowns at 3am the day of the show.. it's true... u cant sleep prior to the biggest show of the year for the company
anybody in the event industry knows there aint no sleep the night before your main event
threezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 12:09 PM   #1783
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 1,323 Times in 579 Posts
I enjoyed the return of the Hardy Boyz. Missed those times back in the days, all those TLC matches.
Euro7r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 04:06 PM   #1784
Ricer Mod

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,501 Posts
Hardy's coming back was pretty awesome. 7 years since they last competed in the WWE together.

Thank the Urn, The Undertaker is finally done. He should have called it quits several years ago. In fact he should have called it quits after his loss to Lesnar. This match did absolutely nothing for RR and was a shitty match to watch anyways. Undertakes botch was brutal to watch. I think he was setting up Reigns doing a Tombstone but he couldn't get his legs up for Reigns to be able to pull it off. Would have been epic if he'd done it but just looked pathetic.

Berz out.
Old 04-03-2017, 04:25 PM   #1785
i like gifs

#DELETE
This post thanked by:
Old 04-03-2017, 06:40 PM   #1786
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 1,323 Times in 579 Posts
Wow. Kurt Angle back as GM. Things are starting to change up. Kinda excited to watch some wrestling again lol
Euro7r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 07:03 PM   #1787

I kind of skipped through WM. The show is just too damn long. After the opener, the only full matches I watched were the ladder match and Brock vs Goldberg. Sounds like I didn't miss too much that was great.

I still can't believe people accept Shane as a competitive wrestler. Even when he was young he came across as a goofball who did a bunch of spots, and never sold. Now his selling still sucks, but he's doing MMA offense which sucks even more. He's old, puffy, sweaty gets blown up in 5 minutes, and kind of gross looking. AJ carried him to an OK match but if it was anyone other than him this would have been the worst match of the show by far.

Brock vs Goldberg was the highlight of the show for me. That and the Hardys and JR calling the main event (especially with his wife dying just last week, that must have been really emotional)
This post FAILED by:
Old 04-03-2017, 09:10 PM   #1788
(╯°□°)╯聽不到 ╮(°□°╮)

seeing taker out there was just a mess, his botched last ride and seeing how he botched a reversal for a tombstone also was sad.

u can see RR did everything he could to work with taker, but looked like just dead weight.

apparently, taker wanted Cena, but Vince had other ideas "long term"

this win did nothing for RR, and i kinda feel bad for the guy
This post thanked by:
Old 04-04-2017, 12:04 AM   #1789
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

Wrestling Fans

man..the fans ripped into Roman tonight..that's what you get for shoving him down people's throat.
SuperAman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 12:24 AM   #1790

Reigns has been playing full heel pretty much for the last month. I actually think they like the reaction he's getting. Because at least it's a reaction!
Old 04-04-2017, 07:09 AM   #1791
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 1,161 Times in 301 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperAman View Post
Anyone watch Wrestlemania? I thought it was a good show. Lesnar and Orton won, and
Undertaker is apparently calling it a career
Orton shouldn't have won. Where is Bray going on from here? Is here going to be the reverse Undertaker jobbing to stars for 21 Manias before he finally gets a win? Styles and Cena put him over huge last month and they undid everything. Why? So Vince can make it up to Randy for Brock concussing him? This shit makes no sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
I still can't believe people accept Shane as a competitive wrestler. Even when he was young he came across as a goofball who did a bunch of spots, and never sold. Now his selling still sucks, but he's doing MMA offense which sucks even more. He's old, puffy, sweaty gets blown up in 5 minutes, and kind of gross looking. AJ carried him to an OK match but if it was anyone other than him this would have been the worst match of the show by far.
The bosses' 47 year old son pulled out a shooting star press, pulled out a decent match doing his part despite being a middle aged non-wrestler without resorting to stunts and you're still not pleased? This is a top contender for match of the night along with the HHH match.
Galactic_Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2017, 08:51 AM   #1792
Ricer Mod

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,501 Posts
I actually enjoyed the Shane O Mac match quite a bit. The MMA stuff was fun and it's the only angle he can run to be competitive. At least the moves he pulled off were decent and he actually did them properly. I agress the SSP was pretty awesome as well as the Elbow through the table even though he missed both.

Did anyone catch Jr's slip in calling the undertaker Mark?

Also seeing Angle was awesome and hearing the fans chant You Suck was even more awesome. Angle was loving it. Just goes to show, the fans can "hate" you and still love you at the same time. That's when you know you've done your job perfectly.

Berz out.
Old 04-04-2017, 04:58 PM   #1793

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post
I actually enjoyed the Shane O Mac match quite a bit. The MMA stuff was fun and it's the only angle he can run to be competitive. At least the moves he pulled off were decent and he actually did them properly. I agress the SSP was pretty awesome as well as the Elbow through the table even though he missed both.

Did anyone catch Jr's slip in calling the undertaker Mark?

Also seeing Angle was awesome and hearing the fans chant You Suck was even more awesome. Angle was loving it. Just goes to show, the fans can "hate" you and still love you at the same time. That's when you know you've done your job perfectly.

Berz out.
I loved the 450 counter into the triangle choke spot (i dont know the actual move, so i'm probably wrong).

I was there. I'm so glad I got a chance to participate in the you suck chant. Angle was my favourite growing up. He was the ultimate comedic heel but at a flick of a swirch he can be a legit dangerous technical wrestler. I lost my shit when I heard his music
Old 04-04-2017, 05:55 PM   #1794
"Entertainment" mod.

Thanked 3,428 Times in 1,049 Posts
The hype train is real for SDL

Spoiler!
Old 04-04-2017, 06:43 PM   #1795
(╯°□°)╯聽不到 ╮(°□°╮)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactic_Phantom View Post
I loved the 450 counter into the triangle choke spot (i dont know the actual move, so i'm probably wrong).

I was there. I'm so glad I got a chance to participate in the you suck chant. Angle was my favourite growing up. He was the ultimate comedic heel but at a flick of a swirch he can be a legit dangerous technical wrestler. I lost my shit when I heard his music
are you the dude in the front row every year with the richmond bc/vancouver bc signs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorneringArtist View Post
The hype train is real for SDL

Spoiler!
best.
Old 04-10-2017, 04:41 PM   #1796

Nope
Old 04-16-2017, 01:51 PM   #1797

So I was watching this match from last week that I heard was really good - Shibata vs Okada. It was really good, probably one of the best matches I've ever seen. Japanese wrestling is so damn good when it's good.

There was this headbutt spot that almost made me puke when I heard the skulls clash together... Shibata started bleeding and well, as it turns out it almost killed him and he'll probably never wrestle again... Just nasty.

Old 04-27-2017, 09:41 AM   #1798
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

wwe coming here on june 24th for summerslam heatwave tour, it's basically a smackdown show. Tickets go on sale on Sat. There's a presale right now with a code, anyone happen to know what it is? Gonna get some tickets
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 02:52 PM   #1799
i like gifs

FYI - tune into Smackdown Live if you can. The local (Burnaby) Sihra brothers aka Bollywood Boyz aka Singh Brothers are now part of the main even posse of Jinder Mahal.

So awesome to see Gurv and his younger brother make it. Remember during high school how he said he'd become a WWF wrestler after graduation and he did it
This post thanked by:
Old 04-27-2017, 11:46 PM   #1800

Bollywood boyz are great but I really hope they get new gear