REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   korean/jpn girls from overseas, what they think of chinese guys (https://www.revscene.net/forums/570744-korean-jpn-girls-overseas-what-they-think-chinese-guys.html)

sam_malone 04-02-2009 09:20 PM

korean/jpn girls from overseas, what they think of chinese guys

why is it always whenever you see a korean girl or jpn girl she always either with their own and if not they are always with white guys. is it b/c they like white guys or are wwhite guys liking them. i find it more that you never see korean or japanese girls dating out of the asian group-no taiwan, hk , flippno guys.....etc

if they not with their own korean and korean, jpn with jpn then they will be with a white guy.

i mean you would think more chinese and korean and japanese be dating each other than white guys right, since we are close in culture, food, and even looks. i been mistake for jpn from these korean girl before. hmmm

i mean you never see like a korean girl and a chiense guy, or japanese girl and flip guy...etc korean girl and taiwanese guy...etc, or even a korean girl and chinese guy

not sure with chinese girls and cbc girls but i think its similar

well i'm a chinese cantonese speaker and i am wondering what do japanese and korean overseas girls who come here to study english---think of chinese guy or people. what do they think of taiwanese and hk guys

asian_XL 04-02-2009 09:27 PM

cause asians are racist ...

chinese don't like flippino
japanese don't like chinese
korean don't like japanese
chinese don't like korean
hongers don't like mainlander
twangers don't like hongers
thai don't like vietnamese
indonesian don't like chinese
people on RS don't like joe_45...etc

Dinan3 04-02-2009 09:28 PM

joe_45?

BlackV62K2 04-02-2009 09:33 PM

Here's what you do, go date white girls. They're more fun imo ;). I havent dated an asian girl in years. Mix of white/latino girls. I dont mind CBC girls but would never date a FOB chick. Am I racist? No....just personal preference.

iceburner 04-03-2009 11:03 PM

Yeah, it's Joe_45. So annoying.

Shun Izaki 04-04-2009 12:01 AM

Hahhah.... yeah no one likes joe_45.

I find CBC's are good to get along with many, but it depends if they're the Whitewashed, or the urbanized ones..

Culture_Vulture 04-04-2009 12:15 AM

TL;DR.

HAI JOE!

Fobman 04-04-2009 02:01 AM

lol because hk and tw guys have fucked up style

threezero 04-04-2009 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asian_XL (Post 6362413)

QFT

Grandmaster TSE 04-04-2009 10:53 AM

don't generalize bro
just be nice and friendly and go talk to them

its not like they'll hate for no reasons and those still holding grudges for shit that happen ages ago is just fucked up
just be nice and they'll be nice too, and go from there

not rocket science bro

BoneThug 04-04-2009 11:52 AM

they like black guys just fine?

DavidNguyen 04-04-2009 12:46 PM

what! no vietnamese

achiam 04-06-2009 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asian_XL (Post 6362413)

I disagree. My penis loves all of the above.

EDIT: not joe_45. Sorry dood.

achiam 04-06-2009 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneThug (Post 6364766)
they like black guys just fine?

In london, i saw this TINY skinny honger girl with a miniskirt; actually looked quite cute. Her BF was like THE HULK, but black, and at least 260 lbs. He was totally 'roided out, and was like a smaller version of Ronnie Coleman.
That being said though, the 'roids probably compromised parts of his anatomy.

skyxx 04-06-2009 01:08 PM

^ That's why the tiny honger girl is still dating him.....:D

BoneThug 04-06-2009 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by achiam (Post 6367295)
In london, i saw this TINY skinny honger girl with a miniskirt; actually looked quite cute. Her BF was like THE HULK, but black, and at least 260 lbs. He was totally 'roided out, and was like a smaller version of Ronnie Coleman.
That being said though, the 'roids probably compromised parts of his anatomy.

that probably was more a size thing then a black thing. all girls like big guys

donot521 04-06-2009 03:01 PM

You know how Asian girls are crazy over the fairness(light skin/white) of their skin complexion right?

What other race takes the cake for the fairest skin? There's your answer son.

BoneThug 04-06-2009 04:42 PM

i honestly do not know the answer to that question. swedes?

Graeme S 04-06-2009 06:18 PM

You people are thinking too much in limited senses.

Every woman will say "I will only" or "I won't" date a certain type. Until and unless she meets a guy who is of that type and who she makes a genuine connection with.

I tutor a whole thwock of overseas Korean and Japanese girls, and they say there is NOTHING BIGGER OF A TURN OFF than being approached specifically for dates by white guys. Don't think that these chicks are sluts for white cock (sadly); these chicks more often than not get intro'd through friends of friends, coworkers, etc etc etc. The whole thing is that it's not just the Koreans and Japanese who are cliquey...it's the local chinese too.

If you want to meet people form outside of your own 'clique', FIRST YOU GOTTA LEAVE YOUR OWN. Or at least be willing to. Why would any korean girl be happy hanging out with a whole bunch of chinese-canadians who are speaking CHINESE, any more than you'd be happy hanging out with a whole bunch of her friends speaking in Korean?

asian_XL 04-06-2009 06:24 PM

everytime I go out with a korean chick, she reminds me their language.

you know there are circles or holes in the language, that make me think she has a lose pussy

that is disgusting, so I don't date a korean chick

liu13 04-06-2009 06:41 PM

you make no sense XL

sam_malone 04-06-2009 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Graeme S (Post 6367796)
You people are thinking too much in limited senses.

Every woman will say "I will only" or "I won't" date a certain type. Until and unless she meets a guy who is of that type and who she makes a genuine connection with.

I tutor a whole thwock of overseas Korean and Japanese girls, and they say there is NOTHING BIGGER OF A TURN OFF than being approached specifically for dates by white guys. Don't think that these chicks are sluts for white cock (sadly); these chicks more often than not get intro'd through friends of friends, coworkers, etc etc etc. The whole thing is that it's not just the Koreans and Japanese who are cliquey...it's the local chinese too.

If you want to meet people form outside of your own 'clique', FIRST YOU GOTTA LEAVE YOUR OWN. Or at least be willing to. Why would any korean girl be happy hanging out with a whole bunch of chinese-canadians who are speaking CHINESE, any more than you'd be happy hanging out with a whole bunch of her friends speaking in Korean?

i thought a lot of japs and korean girls like white guys, i see a lot of wm and jap and korean girls together.
i think a lot of the white guys just randomly pick the jap and korean girls in dwtn-be it they walking down the street, at coffee shop, shopping mall. and they just get randomly approached- and the white ugy ask em out and xchange info and they go from there

Graeme S 04-06-2009 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam_malone (Post 6367851)
i thought a lot of japs and korean girls like white guys, i see a lot of wm and jap and korean girls together.
i think a lot of the white guys just randomly pick the jap and korean girls in dwtn-be it they walking down the street, at coffee shop, shopping mall. and they just get randomly approached- and the white ugy ask em out and xchange info and they go from there

You'll see far more with their own race--especially if you stop looking downtown. Head to coquitlam or Metro or West Van.

Go look up "Confirmation Bias". Then, after that, go sit on a patio downtown and count the couples. And by couples I mean pairs doing coupley things. You can be friends with a person of the opposite sex and not be dating. I was DT with one of my female asian friends and some students saw me. First assumption; white guy/asian girl "Oh that must be his girlfriend.". But why? We're just friends.

It does happen, you know.

asian_XL 04-06-2009 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liu13 (Post 6367834)
you make no sense XL

it makes sense once you have a gf ;)

BoneThug 04-06-2009 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liu13 (Post 6367834)
you make no sense XL

i think he means like cockney brits