REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Old 05-04-2009, 05:20 AM   #26
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,538 Times in 1,502 Posts
quarter life crisis.
Advertisement
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:57 AM   #27
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
quarter life crisis.
^LOL. It feels exactly like a quarter life crisis, but I guess it's only growing up.
k20a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:56 PM   #28
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

damn, me too. I'm the same boat. I'm trying to get somewhere by going to classes.

How I wish I can remain ignorant, why do I know so much?
q0192837465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:55 PM   #29
Banned (BBM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotjoint View Post
set goals realistic goals for yourself, where do you want to be in 3 months, 6 months, a year. Do things that make you happy (video games, drugs, partying, girls). Everyone's life is different, alot of my friends say that im boring as hell because sitting at home and playing video games, watching movies or just relaxing makes me happy, my friend have to go out and party or spend money to make themselves happy.
I hear ya. I would rather stay home and play cod4 online (competitions of course) then go out and spend a few hundred every weekend. Dont get me wrong, I love to go out every 2-3 months to the Lotus lounge to listen to some electro/house music to feed the soul but thats enough. I live with my wife and expecting a baby in aug. I drink 1-2 beers a night and watch some movies with her. You really gotta find a hobby, something you love doing and look forward to doing after the grind. For some its Photography and others is going to the gym. Don't spend your time worrying, arguing, seeping because life will pass you by. oh yeah, and be happy your alive and not dead like some people who get killed walking on the sidewalk mmkay. (R.i.P)
chileanwinehous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:07 AM   #30
Banned By Establishment

Go master your joystick, like a fisherman masters his bait.
Shun Izaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 04:34 PM   #31
My homepage has been set to RS

If you're THIS bored/lost in a city like Vancouver, too conservative to try narcotics or go travel, and at this young of an age,then you don't need guidance.
What you need to do is expand your knowledge and understanding of the world by re-evaluating your purpose.

Go volunteer/participate in an organization / hobby that you believe in & feel comfortable in.

- boyscouts
- redcross
- get a firearms license
- build a model gundam
- go sailing at jericho
- read M.Attwood novels
- make your own website - or be more activeinone that already exists

Just to name a few.

If you try these things and STILL feel no passion about any of it, then atleast you should be on your way to knowing what you are looking for. Try and break out of your shell and be more...."interesting" - like that Dos Equis guy.

Stay thirsty my friend.
0000000000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 05:27 PM   #32
Banned (ABWS)

play a sport, quick and easy gratification, endorphins are like weak drugs
liu13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 05:34 PM   #33
Chinese Guy, Swedish Rides

Go out for a run! Make it a routine. Let's go, you're in the area LOL

'88 245DL Uncle Sven the Swedish Rice Rocket|'95 945T Darth Haul|'82 242GLT B23E Lumpy the Angry Viking|'77 244DL, red/sold|'90 744T C3P-LOL, gold/sold
RS Feedback (46-0-0)
+Kardboard+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2009, 06:43 PM   #34
Banned By Establishment

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0000000000 View Post
If you're THIS bored/lost in a city like Vancouver, too conservative to try narcotics or go travel, and at this young of an age,then you don't need guidance.
What you need to do is expand your knowledge and understanding of the world by re-evaluating your purpose.

Go volunteer/participate in an organization / hobby that you believe in & feel comfortable in.

- boyscouts
- redcross
- get a firearms license
- build a model gundam
- go sailing at jericho
- read M.Attwood novels
- make your own website - or be more activeinone that already exists

Just to name a few.

If you try these things and STILL feel no passion about any of it, then atleast you should be on your way to knowing what you are looking for. Try and break out of your shell and be more...."interesting" - like that Dos Equis guy.

Stay thirsty my friend.
if you get "TOO" active in RS, you get called a postwhore
Shun Izaki is offline   Reply With Quote