REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 04-28-2009, 11:14 PM   #26
Say! Say! Say!

Thanked 3,215 Times in 1,398 Posts
Sorry, I've been busy lately. Anyhoo, she was busy last weekend so we didn't meet up. I'll be seeing her later this week. I've invited her to a walk as well and she said sure. I think she's been catching on to my hints, so we'll see how it plays out. I'm just going to dive right in and see what happens. If it doesn't work out, shit happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durrann1984 View Post
a lot of guys wait for sign or signals/hints from a girl
to see if she likes u back in return

we wait and wait even for years for those hints to drop...but either they never come or guys are too oblivious that its way too late the girl is doing it with some other douchebag

us guys have to go for it and create those signs/hints

how to do it? i have no idea but of course ask physixxx as he is the guru haha
Yeah, I think that's exactly what I've been doing. Like I make up the plans, and ask her if she wants to go. But I haven't stepped up to the plate and asked her anything.

Last edited by Razor Ramon HG; 04-28-2009 at 11:25 PM.
Razor Ramon HG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 10:20 PM   #27
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,426 Times in 482 Posts
goodluck im doing the same thing and its working so far since!
Fafine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:30 PM   #28
you
Banned (BBM)

wow u guys r making everything sound like rocket science

in ur first post u mentioned that u've met each other a few months ago and get along quite nicely while hanging out w/ each other from time to time...if a FEW MONTHS isn't enough for you to notice whether she has any interest in you or not, no matter how shy she may be, then u are totally not worthy of her...imo, i really think that she's already liked u for quite sometime now and dropped u the biggest fucking hint by giving u a card but instead ur acting like a pussy thinking that u might be in the friendzone and all that bs...WHY THE FUCK DO PPL ALWAYS ASSUME THAT THEY ARE IN THE FRIEND ZONE ANYWAYS??

man up and make a move or lose her
or introduce her to me and ill show u how to do things the right way
you is offline   Reply With Quote