REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Ex-Girlfriend calling.... (https://www.revscene.net/forums/574129-ex-girlfriend-calling.html)

Gt-R R34 04-30-2009 01:45 PM

Ex-Girlfriend calling....

Why do they do that?

Trying to get over my Ex, and now i'm dating/meeting new girls but then she calls to just talk. And i'm nice, so i talk to her. But now, i think about her again.

WTF...hmmmm..

Probably go away by the end of the day. But this shit just make me go bonkers.

wouwou 04-30-2009 01:50 PM

stop picking up the phone. You guys broke up for a reason.

Fafine 04-30-2009 01:56 PM

yeah or pick up n tell them your busy and dont have time to talk then hang up

JSALES 04-30-2009 02:14 PM

haha, maybe she's a bit jealous that you're dating/seeing other girls now so she wants to interfere

!Yaminashi 04-30-2009 02:27 PM

Yeah why did you go and pick up the phone? If you dont want to talk to her, just ignore her call.

TekDragon 04-30-2009 02:34 PM

Either be nice about it and tell her that you emotionally can't talk or be with her at this point and that you'll bridge the gap when you're ready for it. Or be a dick about it. Your call. You obviously don't want to be talking to her, and I can tell you from experience that it is not a good place to be after breaking up.

Like others have said, don't pick up the phone. If you do when she calls, let her know that you don't want to talk to her at this point. Simple, no?

you 04-30-2009 02:53 PM

shes horny and wants some
duhhh

BoneThug 04-30-2009 05:38 PM

she wants to feel that she didnt do you wrong in the break up, regardless of who broke up with who, so that she does not need to feel guilty/bad about the way it ended. if you keep picking up then in her head you ended it as friends and its all good.

also its good for her ego cause everytime you pick up it means you still wanna fuck her, regardless of whether you actually do.

Culture_Vulture 04-30-2009 05:42 PM

What I do is,
if I don't feel like talking to her, I'll just pick up and say, "hey, I'll call you back later." And then I'll go home and tell her on MSN that I was out shopping with my new girlfriend and she doesn't like it when girls call.

Say the same thing every time upon picking up,
and make up some BS excuse about a girlfriend (or better yet, a different girl each time) in the end.
Eventually she'll stop calling.

-Physixx

FS1992EG 04-30-2009 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JSALES (Post 6404092)
haha, maybe she's a bit jealous that you're dating/seeing other girls now so she wants to interfere

i agree, girls are evil

miss_crayon 04-30-2009 05:59 PM

stop answering your phone
there's no need for you to be talking to her again

joolee 04-30-2009 10:40 PM

maybe a part of her still wants to get back with you??? *shrugs* i don't see another reason why she would keep calling...

JSALES 04-30-2009 10:43 PM

haha, you should get another girl to answer your phone and be like "sorry, he's busy right now"

Girl 04-30-2009 11:07 PM

Ouch. I call cuz I'm over it and I want to be friends. There's nothing like having an ex as a friend and you can joke around about intimate things and laugh about it.

I'll also call when I'm not over it and I'm just trying to find closure. Hahaha either way, do what makes you feel good and what will work in the long run.

m4k4v4li 04-30-2009 11:15 PM

why dont u just stick it in her
and then try to make all conversations lead towards sex after

make it clear that the only reason you would want to see her is for the goods =D

Culture_Vulture 05-01-2009 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Girl (Post 6404989)
Ouch. I call cuz I'm over it and I want to be friends. There's nothing like having an ex as a friend and you can joke around about intimate things and laugh about it.

I'll also call when I'm not over it and I'm just trying to find closure. Hahaha either way, do what makes you feel good and what will work in the long run.

Sometimes, just sometimes, guys get stuck in something called "not giving a shit". That is to say, hypothetically, even if he is over you, he doesn't want to talk to you. He doesn't want anything to do with you, or even know that you existed.

Luckily for those guys, there is MSN and there are social networking websites.

-Physixx

Drow 05-01-2009 01:16 AM

i guess if you're trying to get over her, just tell her you're busy every single time. just out of curiosity, did you break up with her?

hotjoint 05-01-2009 07:17 AM

stop picking up ur phone

Gt-R R34 05-01-2009 10:56 AM

SHe broke up with me -

But yah by the night - i was fine agian. Temp. Relapse.

liu13 05-01-2009 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Physixx (Post 6404387)
What I do is,
if I don't feel like talking to her, I'll just pick up and say, "hey, I'll call you back later." And then I'll go home and tell her on MSN that I was out shopping with my new girlfriend and she doesn't like it when girls call.

Say the same thing every time upon picking up,
and make up some BS excuse about a girlfriend (or better yet, a different girl each time) in the end.
Eventually she'll stop calling.

-Physixx

dude you are genius, become a master PUA and write some books, but i wouldnt want to use that same excuse, seems pretty yeah know

sweetiee 05-01-2009 11:57 AM

why can't you be friends though? ex'es can't be friends?

6793026 05-01-2009 01:07 PM

everyone pretty much already answered.
stop being a pussy and just dont' pick up the phone, u're the retard for complaining cause u're being nice.

what we want to know is if she's cute and please post up pics please, thank you.

Grandmaster TSE 05-01-2009 01:31 PM

my ex is still calling me and we broke up like 3-4 years ago

just ignore her and she'll go away
just hope that she goes away for good and doesn't come bothering you every few months

you 05-01-2009 01:56 PM

just keep tappin her ur getting that shit for free y u complaining lol
and while ur at it, try the dirtiest shit that u've always wanted to do with a girl, risk free :)

kwanzor 05-01-2009 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Girl (Post 6404989)

she just gave u 2 reason why girls call.. and both are to benifit them not u.. so dont answer it....