REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   DON'T EVER FALL IN LOVE GUYS!!!! (https://www.revscene.net/forums/576438-dont-ever-fall-love-guys.html)

xh3atyx 05-21-2009 02:10 AM

DON'T EVER FALL IN LOVE GUYS!!!!

its done

[o_o] 05-21-2009 02:19 AM

o_o

hotjoint 05-21-2009 06:34 AM

BallPeenHammer 05-21-2009 07:03 AM

I'm sorry to hear that dude. I've been in your shoes more than once.

All you can do is get up and live your life. Go do stuff!

One thing I always found helpful when I'm in this situation, is to go through a change.

Do stuff I couldn't do, try some different music, change up my wardrobe, etc etc. Just for kicks.

You're only upset BECAUSE U CAN'T IMAGINE GETTING SOMETHING BETTER.

Believe me. You will. Oh will you ever.

Gt-R R34 05-21-2009 08:19 AM

Coles notes with some english please?

Durrann1984 05-21-2009 08:21 AM

i feel ya

u gotta work out and be more successful now

urrh 05-21-2009 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gt-R R34 (Post 6431381)

what he said

RacePace 05-21-2009 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gt-R R34 (Post 6431381)

He got dumped and is depressed

HappyDorky 05-21-2009 09:24 AM

its basically a rant.

Graeme S 05-21-2009 11:08 AM

Woah, paragraphs there buddy.

If you just want to let out, the blogosphere is thataways --->

Noir 05-21-2009 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xh3atyx (Post 6431252)
...but if u any of you went through this its not easy since its the first.

It's always hard all the time. Not just your first hombre.

And don't worry, I will be her Karma someday; or guys of the same quality :)

Anyways, there's really no way around it but through it. You just gotta do your time and heal. Just remember that life works a lot like Newton's law of gravity. What goes up, must come down.

No one, even rich people can live perfectly happy, trouble free lives. Everyone has their own crosses to bear at varying times and now is just yours. Rest assured, she will have hers, so will your friends and everyone you know. That is just the nature of life.

The good thing about it though is, life is like a circle. Though what goes up, eventually goes down, it also works vise versa in time. So seriously, no way around it but power through it and life will pick itself up again.

ek1 05-21-2009 11:23 AM

sorry to hear man. this song sounds about right..*play Kanye West "HEARTLESS"*

Noir 05-21-2009 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ek1 (Post 6431576)
"HEARTLESS"

More like Soul Crushed

jbsali 05-21-2009 12:17 PM

this happens to everyone, once, twice, more then that. Some people take it drastically, some people don't.. regardless everyone has a way of expressing/ showing it emotionally or physically. Honestly, some of the shit your saying is a little too drastic. If this is over a 1 1/2 year relationship its a little much. i have a friend who i had to put on suicidal watch over 1 1/2 year relationship... yeah she dropped the bomb on him and yeah shes prob sucking someone elses dick but its been almost 2 years since it and he still creeps here facebook and puts those gay "hurting.. please come back" things on his facebook/msn status

The only thing i can recommend is that you get out there and do something, take a small vacation and just take things slow. you seem like a nice guy but shes not worth killing yourself. The last thing you want to think of is the 1% chance you'll get back together so don't. You'll prob be like this for the next 4+ months but you'll eventually get over it.. but you have to do something about it.. don't creep her facebook or right mushy things for your status.... it make you look desperate and creepy at the same time...

SEACREST OUT!

Culture_Vulture 05-21-2009 12:49 PM

You really need to learn to type so that people can understand what you're trying to say.

But that aside, you're gonna get over it. Thinking otherwise makes you look like a pussy.
Just do a time shift in your mind. Imagine, one year from now, you could have a girl ten times better than her that appreciates you enough to give you blow jobs every morning as your wake up alarm, and boob jobs every night as your lullaby to sleep.

Then you could go up to your ex and say "ZING BITCH!"

-Physixx

Shades 05-21-2009 12:56 PM

I feel for ya man. I'm actually still in the same shoes as you.

I was in a 1.5 year relationship, broke up and it has been over a year since the break up and I still feel like shit. Although I am a lot better now and not as emotional anymore, I still get bummed out from time to time.

It's because she somehow creeps back into my life. Because we have the same group of friends, I see her. In fact, recently I saw her new boyfriend. FUCK right? Yeah, I have to admit, I was bummed out, but it's been day 3 since then and I honestly don't feel a thing. It's just news to me now.

My advice to you is get yourself back up as quickly as possible. Wasting a year like me getting over some stupid chick is not worth it, especially you know she's out fucking around with other guys. Who the fuck cares if she's the hottest girl in the world and has the best personality, she's not going to get anywhere in life. She will probably become a part-time cleaning lady cleaning up your mansion in the British properties one day and then realize it's your home. Oh shit, will that be fun right?

One day when she's 28, I guarantee you, she'd look back and regret what she did to you. She will probably even call you, then like Noir said, she'll get her karma. This would only work if you stop moping as soon as possible and focus on your career NOW and don't do gay shit on facebook or text her. In fact, if you do, she will be annoyed and the karma shit you will do to her in the future won't work. "The power to any relationship lies with whoever cares less." If both of you were in a meaningful relationship, in her heart she will know you miss her, you don't have to express it.

The younger you are the better, too because that just means you will be success full younger. Don't waste your time like I did. Try to get over your feelings quickly and swiftly. Pull a fast and furious.

Getting over somebody sucks. I know. For me, I cried a lot. See this breakup as an opportunity to test yourself. Are you strong enough to get over this and jump start your career? It is then when ALL WOMEN want you. How good does that sound?

jbsali 05-21-2009 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shades (Post 6431696)
I feel for ya man. I'm actually still in the same shoes as you.

I was in a 1.5 year relationship, broke up and it has been over a year since the break up and I still feel like shit. Although I am a lot better now and not as emotional anymore, I still get bummed out from time to time.
Getting over somebody sucks. I know. For me, I cried a lot.

your sound a lot like my friend who was in a 1.5 year relationship... whats up w/ people and their mental breakdowns over 1.5 years? I don't mean to offend ive had a few. was it your first or something? i guess thats understandable.

Drow 05-21-2009 01:29 PM

im sorta on the same boat as you? except i know for a fact that im getting over her now. I was probably in the same state you're in a couple months back, but im getting over her now, i can feel that i dont think of her as much / dont give a rat's ass about her. To me, it all started going uphill for me ONCE you get attracted to someone else. I met this cute chick and then my thoughts took a 180 turn from my ex to her.

Rebounds don't work btw. You're only gonna end up comparing the rebound to your ex, and you'll still feel like shit and you might end up hurting the rebound too. i wouldn't consider the girl i met a rebound though because unlike all the other girls that were in my life in the past few months, these feelings i have for her arent just about wanting to "use them" to get over your ex.

Good luck bro, as soon as you get your mind off on another girl or some goal, you'll start the healing process. It will take a long time though. It's been near 4 months since the break yet i still feel hurt inside every now and then. But hey, nobody said it was easy.

Noir 05-21-2009 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbsali (Post 6431716)
your sound a lot like my friend who was in a 1.5 year relationship... whats up w/ people and their mental breakdowns over 1.5 years? I don't mean to offend ive had a few. was it your first or something? i guess thats understandable.

It's the combination of too sudden a change/too big of a loss.

xh3atyx 05-21-2009 02:58 PM

My bad for all the typing mistakes. i was just typing so fast cause i just wanted to get everything out of my mind and everything just came at once so ya

q0192837465 05-21-2009 03:03 PM

The truth is, it's up to u to pick urself up. Life will go on regardless. You can let urself feel like shit forever, or you can work past ur difficulties to a better tomorrow. The choice is urz.

jbsali 05-21-2009 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by q0192837465 (Post 6431837)
The truth is, it's up to u to pick urself up. Life will go on regardless. You can let urself feel like shit forever, or you can work past ur difficulties to a better tomorrow. The choice is urz.

This guy speaks the truth.

i used to date whoever, whenever chicks in highschool but it was nothing... they come, they go. after a while i started looking into girls that i shared a lot of qualities yet.. some differences (marriage material). I've been w/ my gf for about 6 years. don't date chicks you cant see yourself w/ long-long-term. After a while i just wanted a gf that was marriage material. my view is, if you can't bring her over to ur parents.. don't even bother. save yourself the disappointment.

if you like one night stands, disregard everything i said

6793026 05-21-2009 03:21 PM

just man up.

it does hurt and it hurts bad. sometimes you just lay i bed, watch TV and even turn on your Xbox and still feel like you're all alone sitting in your own home without a sense of being someone. Just remember, this is the best experience ever because you will probably never ever go through this again. If you ever fall in love with someone, you know this is exactly how you're suppose to feel like.
The reason why you feel like this because you have truly LOVED your Ex gf. Come on, just think of all the bitches with prada and gucci or guys with their pimped GTR and 911 who has no idea what being in Love, falling in love or know what love is. Take it in and learn from it.

If you learn from a mistake, take it all in. if you fail from an error in life, absorb it, learn from it. it's what's life is all about.

3 yrs from now, you'll knw what i'm talking about.

Fafine 05-21-2009 07:08 PM

^ not necessary true i dumped my ex 3 years ago and she called 3 years later crying and asking to get back

well fuck me cause i just got the bad karma for dumping the ex i guess and now i feel like shit cause the new girl is str8 up trick. the ache in my chest that i get every time i think of her is fucking disgusting. probably the worst feelings in the world.

Carl Johnson 05-21-2009 07:36 PM

some things in life are out of your control. stop thinking about what could've should've and move on with your life. sorry for being harsh but that is the reality.