REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 05-05-2011, 06:27 PM   #26
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 1,100 Times in 259 Posts
I hate these jackasses, they call from places like Nevada...even got one from friggin new zealand. They called me once a day and kept leaving messages that were "oh i dont know if you got my last message so ill leave one again" usually when someone doesnt get back to you shouldnt you realize theyre pretty much telling you to fuck off. I understand now why so few people put there phone number in ads.
Advertisement
Previous
1977 Firebird 5.7
1987 Iroc-Z 2.5
1998 Firebird 3.8
1992 BMW 325i 2.5
1994 Dodge Ram 5.2
1996 Dodge Ram 5.9
1996 Cavalier Z22 2.2
1997 Mustang Cobra 4.6
firebird79_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 09:18 PM   #27
RS Lurker, I don't post!

So retarded these a-holes. They left a message for me, I wanted to call them back to tell the to Fuck off. I mean it even says on my listing, that if you call me I will tell you to Fuck Off!!

http://www.autotrader.ca/a/Mercedes-...a/19_3960259_/

"
Don't call or text me if you are one of these lame ad people telling me you can help sell my car and I have to pay you. I'll just tell you to F'off and hang up on you. I've tried your service and I still have this car so you guys are useless"

Yes a few years ago I was stupid enough to pay go figure.

So I am hoping they call me back so I can tell them to Fuck off
rupaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 09:21 PM   #28
RS Lurker, I don't post!

Not only are they a scam, look at the prices on their site. The retards don't even have realistic pricing for the used vehicles, the pricing is out of date by 3 years.

A 360 Modena for 4,119,555.00 what a bunch of idiots
rupaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 08:15 PM   #29
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

I'm pretty sure that they can be dinged with violating what is at the bottom of most craigslist ads. (Seller's option)
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
BillyBishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:41 PM   #30
G'd up! w000weee

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaGNuM16 View Post
No I don't work for them . I thought the same as all of u guys but I really wanted to get rid of my car . I told the lady I would like to come in and discuss details and read over te contract. I signed up , my car didn't sell after 2 months I went in talked to the lady about getting my money back , with no problems I received a check in the mail a week later and they also continued to help sell my car too .
Posted via RS Mobile
they continued to help you sell your car?
if they work for free, why wouldn't they sell first, collect after with everyone else.
why do you get this special treatment?

sorry, but u're full of shit
mmmk is offline   Reply With Quote