REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Music & Clubbing

Music & Clubbing Rock your official RS Gear from Shop.Revscene.net (keyword search REVSCENE)
New tracks, videos, top hits, concert info and post discussion, music industry buzz, club hot spots, clubbing lifestyles..

Old 07-26-2009, 06:36 PM   #26
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackV62K2 View Post
/facepalm
And no such thing, all clubs are like this.
UNLESS YOU HOMO.
Advertisement
6insomnia9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 08:12 PM   #27
Retired moderator

Stone Temple
Cellar

Fyi to the boys: Don't just go up behind a girl and grind your filthy balls up and down her back. Most natural reaction from a female in Vancouver is the stuck up bitch mode. Get out of town, learn from the big boys and come back.

Fyi to the girls: Stop being a STUCK UP BITCH! If the guy is being filthy than use him as target practice, don't do the bitch thing...please!

/rant

girl@revscene.net

girlはラップダンスをしたことがありません
Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 06:08 PM   #28
RS Veteran

Thanked 10,496 Times in 4,303 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtrr33 View Post
try daddy o's or purple onion~!
You're 7 years too late.

Her car even smelled nice. Like a mixture of luxury perfume and a hint of….. vag ? Fish sauce ? Something a bit dank
bcrdukes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 08:17 PM   #29
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,529 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl View Post
Stone Temple
Cellar

Fyi to the boys: Don't just go up behind a girl and grind your filthy balls up and down her back. Most natural reaction from a female in Vancouver is the stuck up bitch mode. Get out of town, learn from the big boys and come back.

Fyi to the girls: Stop being a STUCK UP BITCH! If the guy is being filthy than use him as target practice, don't do the bitch thing...please!

/rant
never approach a horse from the back
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 10:59 PM   #30
My homepage has been set to RS

Someone grinded with my women. Then I came up and grinded with him. He didn't like it. He got the idea and got the fuck out. That's right. GTFO!!!
This post thanked by:
Old 07-29-2009, 01:34 AM   #31
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preemo View Post
Someone grinded with my women. Then I came up and grinded with him. He didn't like it. He got the idea and got the fuck out. That's right. GTFO!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 03:30 AM   #32
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

lol im at fabric almost every saturday hes right the asian girls are more stuck up

any asian club is pretty bad, its accepted in western culture for girls to get picked up at clubs/bars and to have one night stands, asian culture is more reserved and girls typically refrain from doing that... especially if they came to the club with a group of other stuck up girls... GOOD fucking luck trying to take that home
even if shes horny as fuck she'll try and avoid going home with you just to not look like a slut in front of her friends.... girls gossip and they aren't like guys

"guy: dude ur a fuckin pimp can't believe you landed that hottie"

"girl: omg did you hear sally went and fucked that random guy she met at ___"

of course there are exceptions but thats just generally what I see... mostly with the nammer dolled up "im a bitch and only date hcore gstar sugar daddys deal with it" type girls that are @ fabric on saturdays

for friday the fabric crowd is pretty fob, do fob girls even have sex? "hehehe ^_^ you want to stick your what in my what?"

boss isnt as bad cuz usually its filled with LGs that can't handle their liqour, so if you have shitty game... no worries everyone is wasted and you will be just fine... until they wake up and realize what a horrible mistake they made

caprice is pretty good... ive had a lot of instances where girls just throw themselves at me there, anywhere with mixed or more white crowd
celebs

but honestly a club is the worst place to pick up a girl, its so loud most of the time the interaction is limited
m4k4v4li is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 05:58 AM   #33
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6chr0nic4 View Post
lol im at fabric almost every saturday hes right the asian girls are more stuck up

any asian club is pretty bad, its accepted in western culture for girls to get picked up at clubs/bars and to have one night stands, asian culture is more reserved and girls typically refrain from doing that... especially if they came to the club with a group of other stuck up girls... GOOD fucking luck trying to take that home
even if shes horny as fuck she'll try and avoid going home with you just to not look like a slut in front of her friends.... girls gossip and they aren't like guys

of course there are exceptions but thats just generally what I see... mostly with the nammer dolled up "im a bitch and only date hcore gstar sugar daddys deal with it" type girls that are @ fabric on saturdays

for friday the fabric crowd is pretty fob, do fob girls even have sex? "hehehe ^_^ you want to stick your what in my what?"

boss isnt as bad cuz usually its filled with LGs that can't handle their liqour, so if you have shitty game... no worries everyone is wasted and you will be just fine... until they wake up and realize what a horrible mistake they made

caprice is pretty good... ive had a lot of instances where girls just throw themselves at me there, anywhere with mixed or more white crowd
celebs

but honestly a club is the worst place to pick up a girl, its so loud most of the time the interaction is limited
you def know your shi, esp with that one
liu13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:46 AM   #34
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,396 Times in 550 Posts
Quote:
THIS MADE ME LOL. I am remembering this one
Teriyaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 12:42 PM   #35

Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,126 Posts
The Roxy. There, once a girl makes eye contact with you, it's game on.
Tapioca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:23 PM   #36
RS Operative (G)

Thanked 4,566 Times in 1,529 Posts
get a huge boner, then start driving it into her ass
hal0g0dv2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:16 AM   #37
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6chr0nic4 View Post

celebs

i gotta hit this boss place up when i turn 19
anyone down?? jk............hahhaha
Alpine50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 07:18 AM   #38
Willing to sell a family member for a few minutes on RS

any club is good, just depends on the people there at that time
hotjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 09:45 AM   #39

adding some more here.....just a heads-up..

being sauced + dark lighting can make a a fugly girl look good in the club.....until you guys go outside..haaha
"Just because any car nut can tell you every possible performance specification of a Ferrari doesn't mean he can drive. Most of these people live in places where they've never even seen a Ferrari, much less ever owned one themselves."
Supafly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:21 AM   #40
SFICC-03*

Thanked 2,452 Times in 986 Posts
^no one is ugly after 2am
unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 12:01 PM   #41
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Ocean Beach is definitely not on the list.. I've never seen so much attitude in one place.
I was there with my buddy last night and I tried to talk to a couple ppl and everyone just stared at me like "who the fuck are you and why are you talking to me"..
Hell something funny happened when I was grabbing a drink and I made a comment to the bartender and she even gave me attitude.. lol
Old 07-30-2009, 12:17 PM   #42
How I Mod your mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by penner2k View Post
Ocean Beach is definitely not on the list.. I've never seen so much attitude in one place.
I was there with my buddy last night and I tried to talk to a couple ppl and everyone just stared at me like "who the fuck are you and why are you talking to me"..
Hell something funny happened when I was grabbing a drink and I made a comment to the bartender and she even gave me attitude.. lol
Maybe that was the theme for the night
[19-07, 16:52] bloodmack: EB did u change my avatar and title?
Quote:
[19-07, 16:54] El Bastardo: bm i have no idea what you're talking about because i don't speak gorilla
!Yaminashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 01:53 PM   #43
I don't get it

lg hunting @ metro/richmond centre/pc anyone?

lets get em
Old 08-02-2009, 12:02 AM   #44
All Day, Err Day Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidNguyen View Post
white clubs are the best. these asian clubs, the girls are so stuck up
-1 for Asian clubs. I thought Fabric and Boss was the shit, but after experiencing all the white/mixed clubs (Republic, Caprice, Vanilla Room) its a lot more fun meeting white chicks because they're just that much more fun!!

Feedback of 40-0-0

-kT: "No man get a ruler and look, 12cm is long!"
Nintensity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 12:09 AM   #45
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrdukes View Post
You're 7 years too late.
damn i feel soo old! i remember hintin' up big bamboo LOL
cobra_commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 09:26 AM   #46
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Quote:
freesole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 10:31 AM   #47
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

goto fabric during the summer. lotsa fyne asian hunnies.
the bad thing is. the bouncer's let too many people in.
DavidNguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 02:23 AM   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by penner2k View Post
is the OB the place in white rock along the beach??

if so my friends said there plenty of lG's lol i dunno if its true tho still cant go clubing
Old 08-08-2009, 02:34 PM   #49
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine50 View Post
is the OB the place in white rock along the beach??

if so my friends said there plenty of lG's lol i dunno if its true tho still cant go clubing
yes thats the place
saveth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 01:51 AM   #50

thought so, i heard theres a lot of hot young girls there from all over the place