REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Music & Clubbing

Music & Clubbing Rock your official RS Gear from Shop.Revscene.net (keyword search REVSCENE)
New tracks, videos, top hits, concert info and post discussion, music industry buzz, club hot spots, clubbing lifestyles..

Old 08-24-2009, 06:40 AM   #51
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

FABRIC is the easyiest hands down.
Advertisement
KingNguyen83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 10:46 PM   #52
MOD

Thanked 7,553 Times in 1,957 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndvdiz View Post
lg hunting @ metro/richmond centre/pc anyone?

lets get em
im always lg hunting at metro..

Gh0stRider's Buy & Sell Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieH View Post
whole time i thought gh0strider was white lol

Gh0stRider is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-27-2009, 09:55 PM   #53
My homepage has been set to RS

Highschool dances?
ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 03:37 PM   #54
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

i was at the mirage last night and it was pretty insane, second club i've ever been to
some chick asked me and my friend to dance i said yes and he said no (retard) and went from there.
so hard to find chicks after you leave, i told her i was going to the washroom and then we can grab a drink and i came back and couldnt find her at all hhahahah, so i learned from that mistake
Alpine50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 02:37 AM   #55
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

v room sucks
Alpine50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 11:19 AM   #56
In RS I Trust

Thanked 17,581 Times in 4,297 Posts
I'm suprised Penner hasn't said poncho and leftys yet lol
murd0c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 12:22 PM   #57
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,260 Times in 321 Posts
the club that has the most white chicks

/thread
asahai69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 12:27 PM   #58
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

If you're referring to these no thanks, they'll whip out a dick thats bigger than mine.

Just for kicks.
Old 09-13-2009, 07:45 PM   #59

Thanked 1,260 Times in 321 Posts
ok then. a club with white chicks that isnt celebrities (except tuesdays)

/thread
asahai69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 11:17 PM   #60
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by unit View Post
^no one is ugly after 2am
LOLOL
seto604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 01:02 AM   #61
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

the part in "white chicks" when they are in the club...... it reminded me a lot of Boss nightclub............ is it just me?
Nikeaddict21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 06:44 AM   #62
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by murd0c View Post
I'm suprised Penner hasn't said poncho and leftys yet lol
Ponchos is good if you are desperate.
Old 10-05-2009, 08:09 AM   #63
RS.net PIMP

Thanked 3,057 Times in 824 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikeaddict21 View Post
the part in "white chicks" when they are in the club...... it reminded me a lot of Boss nightclub............ is it just me?
That's because it was filmed in there, when it was Atlantis.

Any club in Vancouver is easy to pick up and meet girls if you conduct yourself properly. I think the problem with most guys at clubs is that they try too hard and make it too obvious that they are there to only pick girls up that they across as desperate.

When I'm at the club, I'm always just chilling at the bar or lounge just relaxing with friends, and from my experience, girls will come up to you an start talking to you if you just mind your own business and aren't running around the club acting like creep trying to grind up on everything that moves. And when girls do come up and talk to me, I always keep the convo brief and cut it short by giving them my business card and go on about just chilling with my friends or drinking at the bar, the girls always seem to find me again after or call me later, I think the mistake most guys make is that when they do meet a girl in a club, they spend too much time following them around or time with them in the club that it comes across as a bit desperate. I think it also throws them off that I'm not constantly asking them for a phone # or paying attention to them. I've even had smoking hot bartenders get so flustered that I paid no attention to them that they would end up tossing limes and ice at me just to get my attention and give me free drinks and their phone #.
7seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 05:28 PM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7seven View Post
That's because it was filmed in there, when it was Atlantis.

Any club in Vancouver is easy to pick up and meet girls if you conduct yourself properly. I think the problem with most guys at clubs is that they try too hard and make it too obvious that they are there to only pick girls up that they across as desperate.

When I'm at the club, I'm always just chilling at the bar or lounge just relaxing with friends, and from my experience, girls will come up to you an start talking to you if you just mind your own business and aren't running around the club acting like creep trying to grind up on everything that moves. And when girls do come up and talk to me, I always keep the convo brief and cut it short by giving them my business card and go on about just chilling with my friends or drinking at the bar, the girls always seem to find me again after or call me later, I think the mistake most guys make is that when they do meet a girl in a club, they spend too much time following them around or time with them in the club that it comes across as a bit desperate. I think it also throws them off that I'm not constantly asking them for a phone # or paying attention to them. I've even had smoking hot bartenders get so flustered that I paid no attention to them that they would end up tossing limes and ice at me just to get my attention and give me free drinks and their phone #.
While for the most part I agree with what you said... You gotta be careful. Its a fine line between being laid back and being unapproachable. I dont find so much that girls will come up and start talking to me as much as they will just sorta stand by me. If a girl does that and I'm interested in meeting her I'll strike up a conversation with her. Dont just go ditching your buddies if you do that though since basically you just gave up the power. I guess the easiest way of saying it is to "invite" her into your group.
For dancing with a girl the only thing I can say is approach from the front. Dont sneak up from behind. I actually have a little trick that works like 90% of the time. Hell sometimes I'll do it just cuz its funny.. then I'll tell those girls about it and bet them I can do it to some other chick. Its funny when a group of girls is standing there watching you making moves on some other chick and then almost cheering for you when it works. The girl you are dancing with then thinks you are some sorta rockstar cuz you have a freaking fan club with you. haha
And no I'm not posting the trick. Last thing I want is for it to get played out.
Old 10-06-2009, 10:14 PM   #65

well well 7seven not everyones name is neil strauss. but cool story bro. i wish i was u
m4k4v4li is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-06-2009, 10:28 PM   #66
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

LOL..good posts from seven and penner..spoken like true smooth operators..

It's so true, the more uninterested you seem to a girl, without being as asshole, the more flustered they get thinking, what the hell...he's not giving in..
MR_BIGGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:34 PM   #67
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 1,726 Times in 546 Posts
go to celebrities. u'll probably be the one being grinded instead.
bcedhk is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-06-2009, 11:35 PM   #68
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,091 Times in 773 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by penner2k View Post
Ocean Beach is definitely not on the list.. I've never seen so much attitude in one place.
I was there with my buddy last night and I tried to talk to a couple ppl and everyone just stared at me like "who the fuck are you and why are you talking to me"..
Hell something funny happened when I was grabbing a drink and I made a comment to the bartender and she even gave me attitude.. lol
maybe because you spend most of your time in surrey and have never met a challenge before.
Meowjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 08:00 AM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajinHurricane View Post
maybe because you spend most of your time in surrey and have never met a challenge before.
Spoken from someone who has most likely never gone to a bar in Surrey.
Last weekend I was downtown on Friday night.. then I was at Mirage on Saturday. Guess what. Half the girls that were at Mirage on Saturday I saw downtown the night before.
I dont go to bars in Surrey cuz the girls are "easier".. I go cuz its convenient only being 5-10 minutes away from home at any time.
Old 10-07-2009, 01:17 PM   #70
Banned By Establishment

Thanked 2,091 Times in 773 Posts
so serial
Meowjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 02:39 PM   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7seven View Post
I've even had smoking hot bartenders get so flustered that I paid no attention to them that they would end up tossing limes and ice at me just to get my attention and give me free drinks and their phone #.