REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 08-13-2009, 12:50 AM   #51
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!

Isn't this is the same kind of fetish and fucked up shit, those guys who are chubby chasers and love big fatass women always find a weird way to justify their fetishes and shit? It doesn't make much sense to the average male, but whatever floats their boat and gets them off i guess!

meatcurtains69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 10:10 AM   #52
I don't get it

^
As I and another person has said earlier, to us, this makes them more feminine.
A girl who doesnt give a shit about her feet....well they might as well be a guy for all I care. As I also mentioned earlier, how often do you see female celeb/model pics where they are barefoot and have a pedicure? It all adds to the feminine look. If you need an explanation to "justify" this, there it is. And also, it doesn't necessarily have to be a fetish either.

People like tits, ass, legs. But when it comes to feet, particularly a well groomed, clean, pedicured one, that's strange? It's not like it's a top secret body part. It definitey is due to personal preference, but I'd rather be a foot guy, then some pussy who goes "ewww" when their gf asks for a foot massage or puts her feet on his lap for fun when sitting down, etc. (unless her feet are fugly like uma thurman in kill bill)

Last edited by E=mc˛; 08-13-2009 at 11:36 AM.
E=mc˛ is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-13-2009, 12:01 PM   #53
Pull Out Towing. Women rescued for free.

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,283 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatcurtains69 View Post
Dude, there is alot of hot chicks that live in 2nd, 3rd world countries, that probably walk bare foot all over the place, so their feet look like ass! I ain't gonna judge the girl by that one issue, trust me, its totally frivalous!

You should care more about the interior of a car looks like, cause you'll stare at that everyday more then the tires! But I know alot of track guys and racers who have huge boners for what type of tires your riding on, so I sort of get where your coming from. If you have a foot-fetish and that is more important then other spec's on your ride or girl, then so be it! To me, that's the last spec i'd check out on the bottom of my list.
It's a good thng we live in a 4th world country then.
Last I checked, every girl on the street is either wearing heels, runners, or flipflops (if you don't include the drugged up ones in the DTES).

So having well taken care of feet means that they do take care of themselves, and not so much a foot fetish thing.

What would you think about a girl who has oily hair and always has her hair tied up in a bun? Or she has black/brown teeth?

Same goes with arm pit bush or a moustache.

Sorry, but it is a whole package. I'm sure the gals here would agree. I don't think they want their men to be stinky BO, bad breath with food stuck in their teeth, wearing stained covered t-shirts and underwear with yellow stains in the front and skid marks in the back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofu1413 View Post
and icing on the cake, lady driving a newer chrysler 200 infront of me... jumped out of her car, dropped her pants, did an immediate squat and did probably the longest public relief ever...... steam and all.

(11-0-0) Buy/Sell rating
Christine
Shitvic
Pull Out Towing
SumAznGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 12:34 PM   #54
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

100% yes

i used to date a girl with f'd up feet. used to.

hahaha...but her friends are all over rs, so let's leave it at that
JHatta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:26 PM   #55
Glorious Gaming PC Master Race

clean and trimmed, thats about all i need. oh wait, there's gotta be two of em as well.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:57 PM   #56
Pull Out Towing. Women rescued for free.

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,283 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo E View Post
clean and trimmed, thats about all i need. oh wait, there's gotta be two of em as well.
Wait, are we talking about her feet or something else?

Or maybe three is better than two.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofu1413 View Post
and icing on the cake, lady driving a newer chrysler 200 infront of me... jumped out of her car, dropped her pants, did an immediate squat and did probably the longest public relief ever...... steam and all.

(11-0-0) Buy/Sell rating
Christine
Shitvic
Pull Out Towing
SumAznGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 02:29 PM   #57
YOU CANT CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS

Thanked 3,092 Times in 1,038 Posts
Feet I don't really mind as long as they are kept clean and tidy.