REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 07-30-2009, 12:18 AM   #26
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

She doesn't have the decency to say she's bz? The sudden change in attitude says it all, from being all sweet to you then suddenly giving you the cold shoulder. (thats if you haven't done anything to smother her or freak her out) If thats the case, looks like she's fucking around with you and playing a game. Throw her to the curb, you don't need that immature bull shit

Old 07-30-2009, 12:32 AM   #27
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Man up. Slam her against the wall and start making out. If she rejects you, cut her off completely and find another!
achiam is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-30-2009, 01:27 AM   #28
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Thanked 1,254 Times in 394 Posts
if she wants to talk to you she'll txt/call back.

this happened to me before n e ways it went like this she would call/txt everyday n such usually i dont reply the txt and only SOMETIMES pick up her calls. she would make plans for the weekend and id just agree with no intentions of going. hell sometimes i'd make a plan for something like a week later and again no intentions. oh yeah i'd use the im busy excuse too or the im tired from work, too tired to call/txt her back.

honestly just ask her whats up and if she just tells you shes busy bullshit just forget about her, cause she aint worth it.
Fafine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:13 AM   #29
無敵

you keep bring up that she says she misses you and that you made her day. are you that desperate to keep holding only just those things to act the way you are?
clingy much?
give her some space, things happen unexpectedly, maybe she went out of town or something.

muteki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 04:34 AM   #30
Banned (ABWS)

just ignore her for the next little bit, have fun with other women and she will be coming back to you if shes really interested. trust me it works
crzymofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 08:56 AM   #31
Need my Daily Fix of RS

i know it's hard to control your emotions because you like her so much, but the fact remains that you two are NOT dating. her calling you "hun" and "sweetie" are only tactics to lure you in. texting her that you miss her would only be a confirmation that you're hooked.

ease up, and don't take it so seriously. unless she is into you as much as you are fond her, you're messages would seem along the lines of being annoying or desperate. she is not the only girl out there, so don't act like she is. if the chemistry is really there, you two would've been dating by now (busy or not).

"Nothing beats the feeling of taking a good poo..."
i_eat_r1ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 03:20 PM   #32
VLS Pet Forum Mod

I'm only going to say this once. From a girl:
If a girl never intiates contact/conversation she likes the attention not neccessarily you.
All the hun, dears when you aren't actually an item are an act. It's something they 'think' is how others do it. Honestly I would stop hanging around. If someone is truly interested they won't lose interest if you don't talk to them for a few days. If she turns around and complains in a few days that you haven't contacted her, just ask if she lost your number. Let her know it's a two way street.
Old 07-30-2009, 03:35 PM   #33
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

wait till after Aug 8 to see what happens.

How I wish I can remain ignorant, why do I know so much?
q0192837465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 04:16 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan3 View Post
Yea, but it takes less than a minute to message someone back and to not leave the guy hanging.
She's not his girlfriend, she doesn't have to reply back with anything

REVscene.net - Vancouver's #1 Automotive Forum and Classified's Site!

Interested in advertising with REVSCENE? Join our roster of Brian Jessel BMW, EBISU Robson, Blitz Gear, Soundworks, and dozens of the Lower Mainlands BUSIEST and most SUCCESSFUL small and medium businesses! Let us take you to the next level with our Incredibly affordable and effective packages Advertisement@revscene.net
CanadaGoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 04:22 PM   #35
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E N D L E S S View Post
She's not his girlfriend, she doesn't have to reply back with anything
i dont have to hold doors for others, but i do because it's courtesy
liu13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 05:29 PM   #36
Director of RS Cares

so any word from her since?
Old 07-30-2009, 06:19 PM   #37
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_crayon View Post
so any word from her since?
nope not a word from her yet. I haven't been in contact with her for a couple of days now
Old 07-30-2009, 07:27 PM   #38
MiX iT Up!

Thanked 1,908 Times in 771 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyComplex View Post
you keep bring up that she says she misses you and that you made her day. are you that desperate to keep holding only just those things to act the way you are?
clingy much?
give her some space, things happen unexpectedly, maybe she went out of town or something.

c'mon its the only thing the guy has, take it easy on him...

Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.

Make the effort and take the risk..

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." - Eleanor Roosevelt
tiger_handheld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 08:07 PM   #39
Director of RS Cares

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucsmfu View Post
nope not a word from her yet. I haven't been in contact with her for a couple of days now
i hate to say it, but i just don't think she is as into you as she might have appeared to be. i've had this happen to me before too where me and this guy was really good and when "feelings" started to be more apparent he distanced himself from me and eventually just ignored me and never talked to me ever again. he didn't have the balls to tell me that he is not interested but instead just left me hanging hoping i'd catch a hint. which i did....eventually.

some people just don't have the courage to tell you themselves that they don't like you so they result to being a coward. i know it's not fair, and yes you will want "closure" but they won't give it to you no matter how much you want them to. so i say just simply move on. think about it, it's not like you suffered a major loss or time on this girl so don't take it too hard and think positive that you will find someone actually worth the time.
Old 07-30-2009, 09:00 PM   #40
RS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_crayon View Post
i hate to say it, but i just don't think she is as into you as she might have appeared to be. i've had this happen to me before too where me and this guy was really good and when "feelings" started to be more apparent he distanced himself from me and eventually just ignored me and never talked to me ever again. he didn't have the balls to tell me that he is not interested but instead just left me hanging hoping i'd catch a hint. which i did....eventually.

some people just don't have the courage to tell you themselves that they don't like you so they result to being a coward. i know it's not fair, and yes you will want "closure" but they won't give it to you no matter how much you want them to. so i say just simply move on. think about it, it's not like you suffered a major loss or time on this girl so don't take it too hard and think positive that you will find someone actually worth the time.
the EXACT same thing happened to me before too. (despite my avatar, i'm a girl )

she knows how you feel based on the time you spent together, so i'd say at this point, let her come to you.
Conan O'Brien Sex Video is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 07:47 PM   #41

ok, so i found out, she's not seeing any other guys at the moment, she says she likes me and misses me yet she doesn't put an effort to hang out with me, any input guys ?
Old 09-04-2009, 09:04 PM   #42
Banned (ABWS)

seems as if she doesn't know what she wants. you cant sit around and wait for these kinds of girls to change their minds, just move on man.
03aspec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 10:14 PM   #43
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Quote:
The thing is, I have to initiate everything, all the convo's, call her, text her, msn her, if I don't initiate she won't say anything to me. So lately, she's been calling me dear, sweetie, hun in the text msgs she sends back. Sometimes she'll say that I made her day or that she misses be.. All which is very nice and sweet.
sounds like a flirt.

Quote:
So, now that I'm thinking her level of interest in me is pretty high as we're getting along very well. She's really busy with summer courses at the moment and I totally respect that, she's told me that she'll be free to hang out after august 8th, when's she's done everything. Saturday I gave her a ride home from school, and I gave her some chocolates, she said I made her today.
gas ain't cheap, and chocolates aren't free.

Quote:
SO the next day I texted her saying that I missed her, she replied the same, so knowing that she's busy, I decided to send her text msgs each day to see how she's doing to try to keep the interest level high. Sunday, I called her to see if she wanted to go for a walk, no response so I left her a voicemail, MOnday and Tuesday send her a text msg to see how her day went, how she's doing= no response, when I go on facebook chat, I see her online then appear offline right away.
did this part stress you out? was she constantly on your mind?

Quote:
I don't want her to feel I'm clingy by texting her or calling her everyday,
best of luck to appear anything but..

Quote:
but I don't really understand her behaviour, cause she's not replying at all and this has happend before last month as well, in which I decided to give her space and not communicate with her for 1 week.
maybe because you only went on 3 dates that you don't really understand her. you can only know so much about someone through text msgs. you're even referring to last month she has you in a nostalgic condition.

Quote:
She then texted me back saying she's busy and hope I wasn't ignoring her, do u think the same thing is happening, she's soo busy that she won't bother to call me back to say she's busy or even answer my text msgs ?
she likes the attention and just checking to see if your still on the leash. a phone call is like what an hour tops? a text msg here and there wouldn't hurt. though you did call and text everyday, and she probably has other priorities. actually, i'm sure she has other priorities.

Quote:
Cause I have no idea what's going on with her except thinking that she's busy with school, just the idea and thought has been eating me away the last couple of days. What should I do ?, what is the best way of handling this kind of situation ?, seems like she's really up and down.
all these thoughts are just running through your head aren't they? what if, what is, etc.. i think you should relax and live your life without worrying so much about her, i mean she's not even your gf. just stop giving her the attention she wants, if she likes you she'll crave your attention and ck.

keep in mind i could be completely wrong about all this, and she may actually be busy with school, i call bullshit though. anyways, keep in mind ppl want what they can't have. if all fucks up, learn from your mistake.
v.Rossi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 02:48 PM   #44
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

lol you should have made a move on your date rather than giving her chocolates. Just logically speaking if she misses YOU wouldn't a kiss be better than giving her chocolates?
She wanted you and you threw a box of chocolates her way. By not making a move you basically gave her the girls version of losing wood.

She is pretty much just using your feelings for her as a leash now so she has someone to talk to etc. So your chances being with her as of now are slim, maybe if she wants to date you out of convenience. Maybe if you man up now you can still save this situation.
Moratorium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 09:36 AM   #45
All Day, Err Day Mod

don't give her chocolate. give her Nutella next time. i'm serious.

btw. you've done your part in the chasing. she should do hers. you can't chase forever, you gotta play the cat and ball game. makes the connection much more interesting

Feedback of 40-0-0

-kT: "No man get a ruler and look, 12cm is long!"
Nintensity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 04:51 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintensity View Post
don't give her chocolate. give her Nutella next time. i'm serious.

btw. you've done your part in the chasing. she should do hers. you can't chase forever, you gotta play the cat and ball game. makes the connection much more interesting
i agree, I haven't contacted her much, she has been texting me etc... but everytime I initiate to do something, or hang out, she never replies back, I think she's pretty selfish, but that's just my opinion
Old 09-06-2009, 09:53 PM   #47
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
ok, so i found out, she's not seeing any other guys at the moment, she says she likes me and misses me yet she doesn't put an effort to hang out with me, any input guys ?
Sounds like she's just keeping you at arms length. She's just maintaining her contingency plan.

Pretty much your only game here is hoping her Plan A doesn't work out and she's really got nothing else goin' on.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:48 AM   #48
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,462 Times in 390 Posts
just do what i do if they dont respond to my txts, dont txt her back for 2 weeks
nack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 12:01 PM   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by jivan6 View Post
just do what i do if they dont respond to my txts, dont txt her back for 2 weeks
so you don't text back for 2 weeks, then what ?, text her again after 2 weeks or just forget it ?
Old 09-07-2009, 03:04 PM   #50
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,462 Times in 390 Posts
Quote:
so you don't text back for 2 weeks, then what ?, text her again after 2 weeks or just forget it ?
txt her again after 2 weeks, she'll respond. if she doesnt im sorry to say, but she's either doing it for kicks, leading you on, or she has mixed feelings and doesnt know how to react
nack is offline   Reply With Quote