REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   How to talk to girls? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/585164-how-talk-girls.html)

LC21 08-08-2009 12:05 AM

How to talk to girls?

Alright, so after a few disappointments with different girls, i've come to conclusion that i've officially lost my pair of balls to talk to girls. I feel like i don't have that confidence i once did and i watch what i say to them now, which makes the conversation kinda dull. I'd sometimes get scared even messaging girls on msn, i didn't have a problem before.
Any tips to sorta "man-up" and take the lead?

Nvasion 08-08-2009 10:52 AM

just ask them to hang out, make it casual so it doesnt seem weird. ask them to go grab a drink or go rolleblading or sometihng

liu13 08-08-2009 11:21 AM

talk to them the same way you would talk to a male friend, dont put them on such a pedestal, that is what's making you nervous

ppl are attracted to genuine enthusiasm and confidence, your anxiety is a detriment right now

Soundy 08-08-2009 12:18 PM

http://images9.cafepress.com/product...olor-Black.jpg

v.Rossi 08-08-2009 01:08 PM

- have a backbone this leads to confidence.
- don't put any girl above you, though allow her to be on top. ;) this goes for guys too, don't let people push you around. they make you do something you don't want to do, say fuck off.
- if your conversations are dull, then be funny. if they ask what are you doing tonight? say shit like you hopefully. you won't come out as perverted unless you're creepy or have down syndrome. they'll know you're interested too.
- always always always be yourself, i mean always don't try and be someone else.
- don't try and change yourself to make them happy, maybe it's not you and probably them. some girls are just boring, you and her may have nothing in common, then you move on to a new girl.
- friendliness is not fucking attractive, you can be a gentlemen and all, but don't be anymore.
- don't be too nice to her, she's not your girlfriend "yet".
- don't worry too much about yourself, just go with it. the more you worry the more you fuck up.
- don't overthink shit. ie: some people tend to have text messages conversation going on and then she stops replying. then they think "OMG WTF??" and get all clingy.
- don't be clingy, you're not her boyfriend. even if you are, don't be clingy.
- girls are pretty easy really, if you touch them they won't flinch and shit. so be comfortable around them, but don't go touching their tits/pussy/ass asap, unless she lets then go monster. touch her back or hair or something.
- dead air sucks, so try and make some talk. but don't go off the edge of your seat to make her continue talking to you. if the conversation dies, it dies.
- don't be insecure and ask shit like "are you okay?" "what's wrong?" "how many boyfriends have you had?" WTF cares?
- don't put the pussy on a pedastal.
- if she's not your girlfriend, don't make her a priority or anything. ie: your working out, jacking off, w/e it is you do, idc. you get a text msg from her, don't drop everything and check, and quickly reply.

that's all i can think of atm off the top of my head, take all of this into consideration. the best place to start is being yourself and having backbone, don't let bitches run over you. don't be stupid, learn from your mistakes.

Jmac 08-08-2009 03:02 PM

Talk to them like they're idiots ... They like that ...

jeff_alexander 08-08-2009 05:28 PM

You need this my friend

http://sandcastlehaters.com/wp-conte...olf-tshirt.png

hirevtuner 08-08-2009 06:14 PM

just think that you have nothing to lose
the best type of girls to talk to comes in pairs (2's) and they have even bigger pairs if you know what i mean

alex.w *// 08-08-2009 09:11 PM

nvm

Durrann1984 08-09-2009 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coupeziRL (Post 6538585)
- don't put any girl above you, though allow her to be on top. ;) this goes for guys too, don't let people push you around. they make you do something you don't want to do, say fuck off.
- if your conversations are dull, then be funny. if they ask what are you doing tonight? say shit like you hopefully. you won't come out as perverted unless you're creepy or have down syndrome. they'll know you're interested too.
- always always always be yourself, i mean always don't try and be someone else.
- don't try and change yourself to make them happy, maybe it's not you and probably them. some girls are just boring, you and her may have nothing in common, then you move on to a new girl.
- friendliness is not fucking attractive, you can be a gentlemen and all, but don't be anymore.
- don't worry too much about yourself, just go with it. the more you worry the more you fuck up.
- don't overthink shit. ie: some people tend to have text messages conversation going on and then she stops replying. then they think "OMG WTF??" and get all clingy.
- girls are pretty easy really, if you touch them they won't flinch and shit. so be comfortable around them, but don't go touching their tits/pussy/ass asap, unless she lets then go monster. touch her back or hair or something.
- dead air sucks, so try and make some talk. but don't go off the edge of your seat to make her continue talking to you. if the conversation dies, it dies.
- don't be insecure and ask shit like "are you okay?" "what's wrong?" "how many boyfriends have you had?" WTF cares?
- if she's not your girlfriend, don't make her a priority or anything. ie: your working out, jacking off, w/e it is you do, idc. you get a text msg from her, don't drop everything and check, and quickly reply.

that's all i can think of atm off the top of my head, take all of this into consideration. the best place to start is being yourself and having backbone, don't let bitches run over you. don't be stupid, learn from your mistakes.

good stuff i agree 100%

so how do you talk to girls..what to talk about ? haha

LC21 08-10-2009 01:21 AM

Thanks for the reply, starting to get my groovey back.
So how to make conversations more interesting? I've noticed that i can't talk to girls with different ethnic backgrounds other then for chinese girls, being chinese myself.

v.Rossi 08-10-2009 01:25 AM

i just talk about present shit, like how there day was. talk about the news or something. like that kid that had the hit list of like 100+ students, and he owned a shotty. me and some chick went on and on about that shit. just don't worry however, actually think before you speak so you don't sound like a complete idiot. girls are still human, what interest you interest them man.

v.Rossi 08-10-2009 01:35 AM

aw man, lol i'm asian but i fucking loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee white chicks you have no idea man, they're just easier, more fun to be around, more chill to talk too, lastly man they don't all look the same, have that fucking same doll face cute look. asians, i don't know some are down to earth, most aren't. but again that ethnicity shit is bullshit, you're overthinking it. they're still human!

make conversation more interesting, first don't compliment them so much i find that shit a trap really, once they know you're whipped they just manipulate you and take advantage. whether it's a good girl or a straight slut. it will be interesting, you listen they talk, you talk they listen. whatever happens though, don't talk about the past imo, that just leads to trouble, ex bf, drama. zzZZzzZZZzzz. past hilarious stories is fine, sarcasm is good too. what else.... um i can't think off the top of my head, had a few shots and 2 j's my brain is fried. just don't overthink it, it's spontaneous, if it involves too much thinking, then ditch the chick really and call up your buddies, fuck it. you probably weren't going to get pussy from her anyways.

lastly, if you're into the dating stuff which is kinda boring for me and you're looking for asians. date cute asian chicks, not the hello kitty ones, but the outgoing ones. the hot ones are stuck up and probably club whores, use them as a fuck buddy or something.

AsBannedAsItGets 08-10-2009 02:14 AM

That wolf T is bad ass. I would rock one!!

CoupeziRL list is very eye opening and informative. Lots of good points in it.

hotjoint 08-10-2009 07:18 AM

good stuff coupezirl

LC21 08-10-2009 10:24 AM

+1 coupezirl, KEEP GOING... MOAR

liu13 08-10-2009 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coupeziRL (Post 6540350)
aw man, lol i'm asian but i fucking loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee white chicks you have no idea man, they're just easier, more fun to be around, more chill to talk too, lastly man they don't all look the same, have that fucking same doll face cute look. asians, i don't know some are down to earth, most aren't. but again that ethnicity shit is bullshit, you're overthinking it. they're still human!

make conversation more interesting, first don't compliment them so much i find that shit a trap really, once they know you're whipped they just manipulate you and take advantage. whether it's a good girl or a straight slut. it will be interesting, you listen they talk, you talk they listen. whatever happens though, don't talk about the past imo, that just leads to trouble, ex bf, drama. zzZZzzZZZzzz. past hilarious stories is fine, sarcasm is good too. what else.... um i can't think off the top of my head, had a few shots and 2 j's my brain is fried. just don't overthink it, it's spontaneous, if it involves too much thinking, then ditch the chick really and call up your buddies, fuck it. you probably weren't going to get pussy from her anyways.

lastly, if you're into the dating stuff which is kinda boring for me and you're looking for asians. date cute asian chicks, not the hello kitty ones, but the outgoing ones. the hot ones are stuck up and probably club whores, use them as a fuck buddy or something.

i love impaired posting

but i agree, definately go for the white washed asian girls

keep convos as casual as possible and insert jokes when appropriate, all girls love to laugh, when you can make her laugh like a retard in the middle of a street, you got her

Noir 08-10-2009 11:30 AM

Like everything in life, start from the bottom and work your way up.

Many people have the misconception that approaching or starting a conversation with a random chick should only be limited to "hot chicks." As if anything less or mediocre is a manly taboo that comes at the cost of your pride.

Not true at all.

Durrann1984 08-10-2009 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noir (Post 6540701)
Like everything in life, start from the bottom and work your way up.

Many people have the misconception that approaching or starting a conversation with a random chick should only be limited to "hot chicks." As if anything less or mediocre is a manly taboo that comes at the cost of your pride.

Not true at all.

another great point

i say talk to everyone
guys, older women, younger

Psykopathik 08-12-2009 08:46 PM

talk to a woman like you dont expect anything (namely sex). you will score when you least expect it. women can tell a shark coming from a mile away. if you're chatting her up with sex on the brain, it'll skew your whole game. also it make failure that much harder to swallow.

CP.AR 08-12-2009 10:18 PM

#1 advice: DON'T RUSH THINGS
Even if you get a girl while rushing things... who knows - you might get herpes

LC21 08-15-2009 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tc_terencec (Post 6544758)
#1 advice: DON'T RUSH THINGS
Even if you get a girl while rushing things... who knows - you might get herpes

Is this from past experience?

Durrann1984 08-15-2009 12:52 AM

a better question is what is or how to flirt?

BoneThug 08-15-2009 05:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coupeziRL (Post 6540350)
aw man,lastly man they don't all look the same, have that fucking same doll face cute look. asians,

i dunno man, I cant completely agree with this. once youve been around any type they all start to look the same eventually.

tiger_handheld 08-15-2009 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coupeziRL (Post 6538585)

looks like Physixx got some competition...