REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 09-10-2009, 02:16 PM   #26
I STILL don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallPeenHammer View Post
"DUFF MAN, IS THRUSTING TOWARDS THE DIRECTION OF THE PROBLEM!!! UGN! UGN!"

-thrust towards op-
lol.. thanks, i actually laughed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draft View Post
What about the pelvic thrusts and hip swaying?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Maybe you're just not singing the right songs. Try

Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye. See how she reacts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teriyaki View Post
I'm going to be on the other side of the fence and say try it again if you have the chance. Asian girls, especially the less white-washed ones are much more reserved about giving out contacts. They tend to be stuck-up as well, and its hard to hide for most of them. If you were ugly, you wouldn't have gotten any looks from her at all, let alone a good conversation. My theory is, shes wary of giving a stranger her number, which is a good trait. Just got to break down that thin barrier and away you go.
thanks alot again for being on my side of things, i recently realize we got more mutual friends than i originally thought of, so most people tell me exactly the same thing, they also told me, "if she didnt like you, she could have used a much harsher way of refusing or rejecting and make you never want to see her again"

i will keep trying, as i said in the original post, i really like this girl, and im really interested and determined to go a few extra miles to get to know her

Evolutionian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 02:46 PM   #27
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asian_XL View Post
lol, picking up a waitress at a karaoke.

I bet at the end of the conversation, she tells the other staff "aiya, another jerk tried to hit on me, I am tired, he keeps asking me my number and I fooled him I don't need cell phone"

seriously, when I used to work at this kinda place, these hotties never interested in giving out numbers to customers. They get asked 100 times each night and they turn down 99 times, the only time she gives out her number must be someone in a SL55, very attractive, and know the staff really well already.
not true... my friend is a living example as he's not overly attractive nor rich but has gotten an educated/attractive girl working at a K place for part time

my uncle is also another example but my aunt didn't work at a k place... she was a waitress

point is... just go for it... what do you have to lose... not like u guys are going to be the tightest friends ever... and as somebody on the forum once said... even friends aren't always forever... in the end you guys might just be nothing
I mean those LV and Gucci also doesn't make you any smarter
Shirlz - Things to do in Vancouver | Web Developer Resource
Orion is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-10-2009, 02:47 PM   #28
RS controls my life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teriyaki View Post
I'm going to be on the other side of the fence and say try it again if you have the chance. Asian girls, especially the less white-washed ones are much more reserved about giving out contacts. They tend to be stuck-up as well, and its hard to hide for most of them. If you were ugly, you wouldn't have gotten any looks from her at all, let alone a good conversation. My theory is, shes wary of giving a stranger her number, which is a good trait. Just got to break down that thin barrier and away you go.
+1 ... you wouldn't want a girl who advertises her contacts around anyways
I mean those LV and Gucci also doesn't make you any smarter
Shirlz - Things to do in Vancouver | Web Developer Resource
Orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 03:15 PM   #29
I STILL don't get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion View Post
not true... my friend is a living example as he's not overly attractive nor rich but has gotten an educated/attractive girl working at a K place for part time

my uncle is also another example but my aunt didn't work at a k place... she was a waitress

point is... just go for it... what do you have to lose... not like u guys are going to be the tightest friends ever... and as somebody on the forum once said... even friends aren't always forever... in the end you guys might just be nothing
thats what i figure.. and i definitly dont want her to put me in the friendship zone.. so im doing my best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion View Post
+1 ... you wouldn't want a girl who advertises her contacts around anyways
nope.. and my friends have told me about that as well.. at first it was painful to take.. but now its as if it was a good thing
Old 09-10-2009, 05:04 PM   #30
I STILL don't get it

a little update

went to sing k again on tuesday night.. didnt talk to her as much.. but i approached her to appologize for my pushy attitude previously.. she was nice and easy about it.. and told me it was nothing dont put it on my mind.. thru out the time i was there we chat little by little.. near the end of the day, she was falling asleep at the counter.. and i was curious at those little toy vending machines.. where you put toonies in and get a cube with toy inside.. i had no idea what exactly is it im getting so i asked her to show me.. she came out of her counter and basically duck down beside me as it was the lowest machine.. we were both there wordless for a bit.. she was tired.. but i find it weird yet very special how she stayed beside me thru out the whole turning the toonies thing..

she didnt seem very happy afterwards so i asked her whats wrong?
she told me shes tired and was having a headache.. so i mentioned about a type of medecine she could get that can prevent her from getting sick working at places like that.. she acted thankful..

wednseday morning i went to her work and dropped off the medecines i have left at home, but she wasnt working.. i guess she took a day off.. so i just lefted it with a server there.. and left my name..

hopefully things turn out good
Old 09-10-2009, 07:19 PM   #31
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 1,314 Times in 540 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolutionian View Post
a little update

went to sing k again on tuesday night.. didnt talk to her as much.. but i approached her to appologize for my pushy attitude previously.. she was nice and easy about it.. and told me it was nothing dont put it on my mind.. thru out the time i was there we chat little by little.. near the end of the day, she was falling asleep at the counter.. and i was curious at those little toy vending machines.. where you put toonies in and get a cube with toy inside.. i had no idea what exactly is it im getting so i asked her to show me.. she came out of her counter and basically duck down beside me as it was the lowest machine.. we were both there wordless for a bit.. she was tired.. but i find it weird yet very special how she stayed beside me thru out the whole turning the toonies thing..

she didnt seem very happy afterwards so i asked her whats wrong?
she told me shes tired and was having a headache.. so i mentioned about a type of medecine she could get that can prevent her from getting sick working at places like that.. she acted thankful..

wednseday morning i went to her work and dropped off the medecines i have left at home, but she wasnt working.. i guess she took a day off.. so i just lefted it with a server there.. and left my name..

hopefully things turn out good
Just a word of warning

But you got to be careful at attaching meanings onto things. Now don't take this the wrong way but... How would you feel if she displayed the same show of kindness to another patron?

Just something to think about and keep oneself in check.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 07:52 PM   #32
Banned By Establishment

no digits means not interested
racerman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:14 PM   #33
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

No offense bro but you're starting to sound like a creeper...
Old 09-10-2009, 09:40 PM   #34
Zombie Mod

Thanked 5,169 Times in 1,551 Posts
This is totally sounding like the "Raisins" episode of South Park, and the OP is Butters. OP is about 3/4 way through the episode, now.
Old 09-10-2009, 10:15 PM   #35
look at these diamonds, they shining

Thanked 1,813 Times in 553 Posts
i suggest you to intro your parents to her
Drow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:11 AM   #36
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

us asians read too much into things
we look for "signs" waayyy too much

"ohhhhh shit, she brushed my shoulder, ok i think she likes me, yes!!"

and then couple years later we wait for another sign to confirm...and fuk shes already dating another dude

like just ask her out already right? lol ..if she doesnt like u then she doesnt dig you
Durrann1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 01:00 AM   #37

Thanked 1,426 Times in 482 Posts
I think you're getting closer and closer, next time you go she'll probably thank you for the med- with her number!

btw have you seen this south park episode? goodluck dont forget the updates
Fafine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 02:36 AM   #38
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!

Thanked 4,387 Times in 1,145 Posts
Oh man this is 100% like the Raisins ep!

For the op's sake I hope it doesn't end the same way but frankly, it really sounds like it will.

If you wanna keep pursuing her go ahead, but if it involves you blowing a lot of cash on her than she's just taking you for a ride.

Maybe try a different approach. Next time don't show her so much attention. Give her a tiny bit but then ignore her for most of the night. Show some disinterest. Bring some girls to sing see how she reacts to that.

Man where's physixx on this one.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hi there
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・$$$$$゜゜・。*。・゜*✧ .

xxx~*…like dis post if u cry evry time…~*xxx
DanHibiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 09:03 AM   #39

go the william hung way and sing some ricky martin, if you don't get her at least you'll be famous where your bound to attract all kinds of girls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RrLQUN8UJg
Kamui712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 12:42 AM   #40
Director of RS Cares

you're trying too hard still. from the looks of it she isn't into you so get over it.
Old 09-18-2009, 01:05 PM   #41
Banned (ABWS)

your being played like a fool. give up.
ChyahGT is offline   Reply With Quote