REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Relationship & Gender Discussion

Relationship & Gender Discussion THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
The thin line between love and hate
Mature discussion about understanding the opposite sex...

Old 09-17-2009, 05:31 AM   #26
Need my Daily Fix of RS

^ LOL

omega_cc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 07:32 AM   #27
VLS Head Mod

let's keep the off-topic chat out of here please
REMEMBER:-->RS is a place for car enthusiasts to come and get together because of their intrest and love for cars. Hating is not an option-take your immaturity elsewhere!

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---profile If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who has died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\-----Or whom maybe suffering from it
saucywoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 01:53 PM   #28

Here's a DATING pointer I'm sure some of you can appreciate... MSN = cockblocking you like a mtherfcker

You can talk to her for like 6 hours straight and leave the convo thinking 'ooh that went well' with a warm fuzzy feeling inside lolol, but in the bigger picture you're still getting nowhere with her. Keep reading...

The only reason you should have a girl you're interested in on your MSN... is because you don't have her number yet. Once you've gotten the numbers to the hotline, delete her off your MSN. You have better ways to contact her now - and she has to call or text to contact you now. Try not to contact her for the sake of it. Have something you actually want to talk about, or call her instead so she can hear your voice...otherwise you're just a bunch of desperate letters on a screen like every other guy that texts her. Keep things light. Save the good convo for in person.

Your cell is a tool for inviting the girls you meet out, so you can spend time with them, and talk face to face aka. a DATE... not chatting with them for endless hours holding a little piece of plastic in your hand.

And MSN is for keeping in touch with old and new FRIENDS. It's extremely impersonal and not a good way for getting to someone... if she complains, let her know that.

REVscene.net - Vancouver's #1 Automotive Forum and Classified's Site!

Interested in advertising with REVSCENE? Join our roster of Brian Jessel BMW, EBISU Robson, Blitz Gear, Soundworks, and dozens of the Lower Mainlands BUSIEST and most SUCCESSFUL small and medium businesses! Let us take you to the next level with our Incredibly affordable and effective packages Advertisement@revscene.net
CanadaGoose is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-19-2009, 04:59 PM   #29
MiX iT Up!

Thanked 2,066 Times in 865 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by E N D L E S S View Post
Here's a DATING pointer I'm sure some of you can appreciate... MSN = cockblocking you like a mtherfcker

You can talk to her for like 6 hours straight and leave the convo thinking 'ooh that went well' with a warm fuzzy feeling inside lolol, but in the bigger picture you're still getting nowhere with her. Keep reading...

The only reason you should have a girl you're interested in on your MSN... is because you don't have her number yet. Once you've gotten the numbers to the hotline, delete her off your MSN. You have better ways to contact her now - and she has to call or text to contact you now. Try not to contact her for the sake of it. Have something you actually want to talk about, or call her instead so she can hear your voice...otherwise you're just a bunch of desperate letters on a screen like every other guy that texts her. Keep things light. Save the good convo for in person.

Your cell is a tool for inviting the girls you meet out, so you can spend time with them, and talk face to face aka. a DATE... not chatting with them for endless hours holding a little piece of plastic in your hand.

And MSN is for keeping in touch with old and new FRIENDS. It's extremely impersonal and not a good way for getting to someone... if she complains, let her know that.
why couldn't this be posted earlier... garhh

Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us, but the truth is, it's not our loss, but theirs, for they left the only person who couldn't give up on them.

Make the effort and take the risk..

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't." - Eleanor Roosevelt
tiger_handheld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 06:07 PM   #30
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03aspec View Post
ya, im an idiot and im high, but mostly just an idiot
its hilarious when RSers make mistakes

they either blame it on weed or alcohol

"im too high or too drunk when i was typing"

YAHH RIGHT!!!! haha

own up to your mistakes !!!

haha

-----------------------------------------------

i agree with the OP

and the MSN

its way too informal

cant get anywhere with a girl

unless you get her number
and even then if u get the number dont get happy yet
its a step tho!
Durrann1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 07:50 PM   #31
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

lol i love going on RS when im high/drunk
Nvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 01:18 AM   #32
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

I love endless..

BlAh~
LC21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 01:23 AM   #33
Banned (ABWS)

let me sum up some points for you, this applies to dating and hooking up not relationshits

1) keep her interested in you, not the other way around, make sure she knows you're interested but dont be spending too much time doing frivolous chit chat, that's friendzone bound behavior and should be reserved for dates

2) build your own value, everyone probably thinks they deserve the best, make sure you convince yourself the same and she knows that your time is worth something, this way she wont be wasting/using your time up and will take you a lot more seriously

3) learn how to be a conversationalist, im not sure how to put this point in words but when i do ill share asap

4) relate to one another, share/lie on topics regarding perspectives on life etc etc etc, so they feel more comfortable and actually feel/think like "finally someone gets me", even if you dont, that's a fast way to getting into her pants

all is fair in love and war and sex but remember to wrap it up

that is all for now
liu13 is offline   Reply With Quote