REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 01-01-2010, 12:26 PM   #26
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotjoint View Post
Yeah his name is Jason, his # is 604-817-2036. Real good guy. Tell him that you're a friend of Jessica's who frequently buys jerseys off him
this number and ebay store is exactly the same as pacificcoastcresting in the first post

are you saying that he will sell named jerseys for $140 instead of the website price of $160 if we say "we're a friend of Jessica's"?

if so, sign me up!
Advertisement

My Feedback

Blah™
Hakkaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 12:27 PM   #27
poke6o4

what a great comeback from yesterdays game!!!! erhoff is clutch! best pick up
Old 01-01-2010, 01:38 PM   #28
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

this is too late, but game-on had buy 1 get 1 free on everything in store. but they do have it every year.
StealthFighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 05:39 PM   #29
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthFighter View Post
this is too late, but game-on had buy 1 get 1 free on everything in store. but they do have it every year.
Buy one get one 1/2 , not free! Great deal if you're looking for jerseys

And yeah $100 crested jerseys? FAKE

THE ROCK: "What's your favorite donut?"
DETECTIVE #2: "Jelly."
THE ROCK: "Oh, you like jelly. Well, jelly's a good one. The Rock says this; write this down. When you leave here, go down to Dunkin Donuts, get the biggest jelly donut you can find!"
(crowd pops louder)
LAWLER: "Oh, no... this guy's a COP!"
THE ROCK: "Write it down. Hold that jelly donut up, SQUEEZE all the jelly out, squeeze all the-- write it down; you like writing things down-- squeeze all the jelly out, and then-- write this down, you don't want to forget this-- TURN that sumbitch sideways, and stick it STRAIGHT UP your CANDY ASS!"

The Hype is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 01-03-2010, 11:07 PM   #30

^sorry, that's a fail.

Old 01-04-2010, 01:23 AM   #31
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Quote:
^sorry, that's a fail.

Ok I was half wrong haha...

Anybody else amazed at all the fake jerseys on Craigslist? Makes me shake my head when I see them at a Canucks game. Now I know how girls feel when they see some other chick with a fake LV bag. At the same though, I wonder if some of these people just don't know, which sucks. I was getting my authentic Niedermayer jersey signed and this other guy who was there pulls out one of those China specials fresh out of the plastic and goes on about how it has the fight strap and he got such a good deal on it etc...Just kept my mouth shut. Why rain on his parade?

THE ROCK: "What's your favorite donut?"
DETECTIVE #2: "Jelly."
THE ROCK: "Oh, you like jelly. Well, jelly's a good one. The Rock says this; write this down. When you leave here, go down to Dunkin Donuts, get the biggest jelly donut you can find!"
(crowd pops louder)
LAWLER: "Oh, no... this guy's a COP!"
THE ROCK: "Write it down. Hold that jelly donut up, SQUEEZE all the jelly out, squeeze all the-- write it down; you like writing things down-- squeeze all the jelly out, and then-- write this down, you don't want to forget this-- TURN that sumbitch sideways, and stick it STRAIGHT UP your CANDY ASS!"

The Hype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:26 AM   #32
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Quote:
^sorry, that's a fail.

OMG, I can't believe I missed this I would have gotten something from them
411ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 02:16 AM   #33

my friend got a kopitar jersey and something else at 9am. i only wanted the skate jersey one but they didn't have any.

pretty easy to spot the fakes. the numbers on the jersey are "soft" and shiny like polyester. jerseys are usually stiffer and not shiny. it's funny to point and laugh at people who wear fake jerseys. saw some during the last playoffs at the bar.