REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   dating -do you find it frustrating- not nowing its going work out (https://www.revscene.net/forums/594422-dating-do-you-find-frustrating-not-nowing-its-going-work-out.html)

m5driver 10-29-2009 10:40 AM

dating -do you find it frustrating- not nowing its going work out

do you guys find dating and meeting girls to be very time consuming and effort and at the end you might not even get long term partner or even gf.

so what happens. you have to find another girl and start from scratch. your not even sure if the next girl you ask out or meet will even work out. it might just last for 3 dates or might last more till you find out shes was seeing another guy ontop of you. who nows

i went out with this girl for 3 dates. first time we met was at bus stop and she seems talktive and friendly so i got her email and we met up for coffee and walk in park, after the 3rd time hanging out i notice shes not as writing as much on her emails-very brief and msn shes doesn't reply back or very late. when it comes to the weekend and hanging out -she puts her friends as priority and if nothing is going with her friends then she hangs out with me
what can i do. start again and find another one and start all over again

don't you guys find it frustrating,. having to meet girls and find girls not nowing if its going to last and you might be just wasting your time -for what nothing.

hehe i am new to the dating game, hehe late bloomer. thats just what i'm thinking

Brianrietta 10-29-2009 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m5driver (Post 6658903)
who nows

Who nows indeed.

Xplicit_EL 10-29-2009 11:01 AM

Quote:

do you guys find dating and meeting girls to be very time consuming and effort and at the end you might not even get long term partner or even gf.

so what happens. you have to find another girl and start from scratch. your not even sure if the next girl you ask out or meet will even work out. it might just last for 3 dates or might last more till you find out shes was seeing another guy ontop of you. who nows

i went out with this girl for 3 dates. first time we met was at bus stop and she seems talktive and friendly so i got her email and we met up for coffee and walk in park, after the 3rd time hanging out i notice shes not as writing as much on her emails-very brief and msn shes doesn't reply back or very late. when it comes to the weekend and hanging out -she puts her friends as priority and if nothing is going with her friends then she hangs out with me

don't you guys find it frustrating,. having to meet girls and find girls not nowing if its going to last and you might be just wasting your time -for what nothing.

hehe i am new to the dating game, hehe late bloomer. thats just what i'm thinking

think of it as a challenge or game. In that way you will have more fun with it and less expectations. Dating is fun IMO , go out with different girls and see which one you like best. Or juz fuck a lot of girls .,................either way, still fun

CRS 10-29-2009 11:04 AM

Quote:

You're a virgin, aren't you?

BD2002 10-29-2009 11:09 AM

I find it frustrating when you try to get some and the girl isn't into you.

BTW, get a phone number and call. It's better than email, email makes you look really shy.

hirevtuner 10-29-2009 12:02 PM

well casual dating is the game, get to meet girls with diff background, interests
when you and the girl sees chemistry and wants to further it, then it becomes a relationship

LC21 10-29-2009 12:39 PM

^
Win.
Close thread now.

liu13 10-29-2009 01:25 PM

dating is a numbers game, more dates = better chance of finding a good girl

are you even into the girl you meet or do you just want a gf for the sake of a gf? if so, you're just prolonging a breakup anyways

joe45, i would suggest hitting on some uglier girls so you have a lesser chance of getting rejected and you two might share the same miseries of life, ugly girls wont turn down a guy who drives an M5

who knows there has to be a female version of you somewhere i've certainly met a few

BD2002 10-29-2009 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liu13 (Post 6659121)
dating is a numbers game, more dates = better chance of finding a good girl

are you even into the girl you meet or do you just want a gf for the sake of a gf? if so, you're just prolonging a breakup anyways

joe45, i would suggest hitting on some uglier girls so you have a lesser chance of getting rejected and you two might share the same miseries of life, ugly girls wont turn down a guy who drives an M5

who knows there has to be a female version of you somewhere i've certainly met a few

bahahahhaaaahahaha

Presto 10-29-2009 02:01 PM

joe45 is such a 'tard. Rather than cross-posting your question to relationship forums in your bookmarks, you should get out there and meet some ugly girls. Eventually, one of them will want to hook up with you. Sitting in front of your computer copy pasting isn't taking action.

slammer111 10-29-2009 02:27 PM

Nobody ever has 100% success. So that last chick puts you below her friends. No biggie, it does happen. Find a few others you like, hang with them, and see how far you can take each one. Who knows, maybe one will work out. :D

If we all knew who we're gonna hook up with, where's the fun in that? ;)

ps who/what the hell's joe45?

ra1nn 10-29-2009 03:31 PM

Ok FIRST: your grammer hasn't impove haha.
And no one said looking for a long term partner is easy. It seems like you get hooked to girls too easily. Plus
What is wrong if the girl wants to hang out with her friends == u guys aren't even committed to a relationship
Posted via RS Mobile

yuusha 10-29-2009 05:43 PM

Be realistic. Don't put so much hope into a girl who's not really into you - especially if you've only had a few dates! If you get attached easily, well you'll have to work around that. It's hard when you first start dating because you let your feelings do the thinking for you.

buddy 10-29-2009 05:52 PM

dating is a game: the result is not important, it's the process we enjoy ...

liu13 10-29-2009 06:27 PM

^ i dont think anyone enjoys wasting their time and money with a girl who is not gf material

dont know about you but the result of a good date = the reward

rickross888 10-29-2009 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liu13 (Post 6659577)
^ i dont think anyone enjoys wasting their time and money with a girl who is not gf material

:werd:

Gumby 10-30-2009 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Presto (Post 6659191)
joe45 is such a 'tard. Rather than cross-posting your question to relationship forums in your bookmarks, you should get out there and meet some ugly girls. Eventually, one of them will want to hook up with you. Sitting in front of your computer copy pasting isn't taking action.

Hahaha I was waiting for someone to find the original post somewhere else on the internet... :D

LC21 10-30-2009 12:43 PM

joe45 hall of fame on revscene for being the biggest loser! Congrats. Smh.
Posted via RS Mobile

k2_alpha 10-30-2009 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CRS (Post 6658919)
You're a virgin, aren't you?

that has got nothing to do with it.

the dude only has to spend 15 mins to lose his virginity.

all it takes is a little time and a bit of cash.

a run to Hastings is pretty quick. not a lot of effort. :rolleyes:

CRS 10-31-2009 08:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by k2_alpha (Post 6661559)
that has got nothing to do with it.

the dude only has to spend 15 mins to lose his virginity.

all it takes is a little time and a bit of cash.

a run to Hastings is pretty quick. not a lot of effort. :rolleyes:

:lol

if it has to involve a run to Hastings (or Kingsway), I'm sure it would have been less than 15mins. It would be more like 2mins. But from the way the OP has presented himself, more like 30 secs.

Gh0stRider 10-31-2009 10:30 AM

Werd. Not gf material = GTFO
Posted via RS Mobile

Gesus 11-01-2009 07:27 AM

haha ummm late respond or don't reply doesn't mean anything because she might be busy doing her own work. if she hangs out with her friends it depends what it is. IMO shes cut and get a new date

v.Rossi 11-01-2009 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buddy (Post 6659526)
dating is a game: the result is not important, it's the process we enjoy ...

+1 :thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by liu13 (Post 6659577)

i disagree with this, i love the chase but i hate the fucking catch. having a girlfriend just isn't for me, it's too much of a hassle. skip the girlfriend part, but do the girlfriend boyfriend activitity ;). but, this is RS and all you guys are lovey dovey and love dating.

liu13 11-01-2009 11:22 AM

you like the chase? are you 12?

i love getting head, and pulling on the girl's hair while i do my thing from behind, that's the catch

v.Rossi 11-01-2009 11:46 AM

how's that make me 12 loving the chase over the catch? already judgemental eh? you have your way of getting chicks, i have mine.

but just to clarify you're telling me i won't sleep with a chick or get head until i catch her, pretty much be in a relationship with her first? if yes, har-har. again, you have your way i have mine.