REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2009, 12:37 AM   #1
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday
 
LC21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: richmond Lah!
Posts: 5,459
Thanked 472 Times in 223 Posts
Legalizing Marijuana?

What are your thoughts on legalizing marijuana? Pros/Cons?

discuss. =)
Advertisement
__________________
My Feedback~



BlAh~
LC21 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-04-2009, 12:39 AM   #2
DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?
 
Culture_Vulture's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 11,038
Thanked 2,569 Times in 689 Posts
I see you have become the regular pothead my young friend.
Culture_Vulture is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-04-2009, 01:48 AM   #3
My homepage has been set to RS
 
MelonBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,100
Thanked 169 Times in 91 Posts
Cons - Gateway theory : leads to more extreme drugs aka crack and shit


Pros - Tax that shit : new government revenue will bring in billions annually
Saves Government money: government spends around 1-200 million annual fighting marijuana
This could create a whole knew legit industry for BC.. (jobs for a lot of people)

Btw just to give u an idea of how dangerous marijuana compared to other legal things ( rated on how many people it kills annually )
#1 -Tobacco
#2 - Alcohol
#3 - Caffeine
#4 -Pain killers
#5 - Marijuana ( Actually there isnt a single case ever recorded that marijuana was the cause of death. AKA Marijuan annual deaths 0 )



I actually did a research project on this last semster and found through questionaire of 100 people sample.
That A) 80% of them didnt know the effects of marijuana B) Over 60% of them though Marijuana was #1 killer
C) They didnt expect the trade to be able to generate that much revenue, nor did they expect the amount of money put into the police to try stop marijuana ..



BTW - Iv only smoked twice in my entire life, so im not a super pot head..
O and just to add the addiction level of marijuana is a 1 on a 5 scale... (crack is like 4 or seomthing, CAFFEINE is a 2 or 3..)
Also even if you are addicted to marijuana it only shows small less serious signs of withdraw which last for 1-3days..( unlike crack or herione )
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by getalove View Post
i took a shit in the shower and i tried to use my heel to push it down the drain

Last edited by MelonBoy; 11-04-2009 at 01:58 AM.
MelonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-04-2009, 12:53 PM   #4
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS
 
triplexcel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: North Burnaby
Posts: 1,592
Thanked 51 Times in 18 Posts
^ good one.
__________________
"commit to the lift"

2008 TSX 6spd
2002 WRX - gone
2008 Honda Civic - gone


My Feedback
triplexcel is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-04-2009, 01:11 PM   #5
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: vancouver
Posts: 1,742
Thanked 179 Times in 76 Posts
I was hooked on pot through out highschool(6/7years) Finally stopped when I was around 19/20...It runed my social life for a while. Switched over to drinking, not every nght though..I don't want to see it legalized just because.
CivicTypeRice is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-04-2009, 03:10 PM   #6
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
adambomb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Noitacol
Posts: 3,841
Thanked 642 Times in 230 Posts
Keep smoking pot. It will lead you to Cocaine.

Cocaine is one hell of a drug.
__________________
...
adambomb is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-04-2009, 05:37 PM   #7
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: burnaby
Posts: 170
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
smoking weed aint that bad i mean goign to other drugs like coke and herion is just fucked but smokin weed aint bad, my theory is if it comes out the ground it is ok
Rx harnek is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-04-2009, 07:20 PM   #8
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN
 
!SG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,459
Thanked 2,177 Times in 614 Posts
pro's. BC's GDP is going to sky rocket! this will affect other industries too, mainly tourism! can you imagine, ppl coming for the BC wine tour's and BC bud tours... thats gonna be hilarious!

pro's also is we will be able to pay back what we spent on the olympics within a year!

pro's, sales of munchie foods will go thru the roof.

con's, u open the door a crack, and its gonna flood. we will see more hardcore drugs and gangs find another drug to push.

con's, gov't regulation which also means responsibility. they have safe injection sites, so whats next, safe green rooms?

con's, due to junk food consumption and sales increasing, we will now exceed the obesity rate of all of US.

con's, nothing will ever get done! everyone will be too high! so even private businesses will now work at the same slow pace as the gov't!
__________________
"It Takes a Big Man to Admit to His Own Faults... But It Takes a Bigger Man to Blame it on The Other F*cker!"
(Resident Asshole) Executive...

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors
REV Competition | JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Drive Hard Performance | the Blackmarkers Clothing | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on Revscene.net, email me at Advertisement@revscene.net for further details.
!SG is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-04-2009, 07:27 PM   #9
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
asahai69's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Richmond
Posts: 2,805
Thanked 1,260 Times in 321 Posts
lol. ive been smokin weed for ages. and i have never touched an illicit drug outside it in my life. nor have i ever had the urge to.
asahai69 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-04-2009, 07:53 PM   #10
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!
 
koukimonst3r's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Surrey
Posts: 929
Thanked 222 Times in 62 Posts
haha leon, becoming a pothead now eh?
__________________
1989 240sx


Quote:
Originally Posted by Presto View Post
I went to Saskatchewan once. 30min is all I need to know that I don't want to go back there.
koukimonst3r is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-04-2009, 08:38 PM   #11
My homepage has been set to RS
 
ajax's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: PoCo
Posts: 2,062
Thanked 551 Times in 141 Posts
What if people look at it the same way they look at liquor? Clearly you don't drink at work or at like 11am. So you have a stressful day at work, it's 5pm now, go hit the bong/grab a beer at the bar. Could this happen?
ajax is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-04-2009, 11:27 PM   #12
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS
 
underscore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kel-pwn-a
Posts: 11,964
Thanked 4,950 Times in 2,163 Posts
like !SG said, the amount the gov't would take in is huge. Here are the cons I see:

- not supposed to be addictive, but how many people make it such a major part of their lifestyle ie: SWED, all the people with 420 in every username they make, etc.

- control: they don't have a roadside test to check whether you're sober enough to drive. this is a big one.

- the border: you think it sucks now? Could you imagine how many "random" searches there would be if we legalized marijuana here? what a massive pain that would be.

- conflict of laws: you aren't allowed to drink in public, so you drink in bars and clubs. but you aren't allowed to smoke indoors. Now where would pot fit in? Clearly you couldn't have it indoors but then does that fall under public intoxication or consumption in public? Who knows but buy stock in brownie batter.

- gateway: that's a hit and miss, along with the addiction bit. I know people that have gone from pot to coke and just about everything else.

- growing it: BC and several other provinces can't keep up with energy demands now, I don't know what differences indoors vs outdoors makes but indoor growing we're already short on power, and outdoor we're already short on farm land.

Pro's:
- tourists in Kelowna wouldn't keep asking me if I have weed/where to find weed. Had it happen 4 times last summer. Sent them to random places.

- people out here in Ontario would quit asking me if I brought a massive bag of weed with me just because I'm from BC. I don't even smoke it! wtf people!
__________________
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S // 1991 Toyota Celica GTFour RC FOR SALE // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-05-2009, 01:24 AM   #13
My homepage has been set to RS
 
MelonBoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,100
Thanked 169 Times in 91 Posts
BTW just to point out all this is coming out of the top of my head, so the #'s may not be 100% accurate but its close!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !SG View Post
con's, u open the door a crack, and its gonna flood. we will see more hardcore drugs and gangs find another drug to push.
True, but think about the money spent on enforcement officers for weed (aka 1-200million) will be going to crack down on OTHER drugs/gangs. Add in the extra millions made selling marijuana would possible give the criminal enforcement officers a even BIGGER budget to work with...

Just to give you an idea of just how MUCH money the government could possible make off legalizing Marijuana.
Estimated illegal marijuana trade makes 7 billion annually
Money spent on enforcement officers (directly to counter marijuana) 1-200million
Marijuana isnt just a useless plant to smoke.. think about it agriculturally. Not only can you grow practically anywhere, hemp paper last longer then regular paper, it can be made into clothing and hemp seeds contain LOTS of nutritional value... Legalizing marijuana will create a whole new industry for BC, creating thousands of jobs and overall helping in a lot of ways..

Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
like !SG said, the amount the gov't would take in is huge. Here are the cons I see:

- not supposed to be addictive, but how many people make it such a major part of their lifestyle ie: SWED, all the people with 420 in every username they make, etc.
Sorry i dont understand this comment.. not sure if your saying its bad or not.. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
- control: they don't have a roadside test to check whether you're sober enough to drive. this is a big one.
Im pretty sure if they wanted to make a breathalyzer for weed, some random tech/science guy would make one..

Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
- the border: you think it sucks now? Could you imagine how many "random" searches there would be if we legalized marijuana here? what a massive pain that would be.
No comment :P cause its true.. haha unless america legalizes it toooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
- conflict of laws: you aren't allowed to drink in public, so you drink in bars and clubs. but you aren't allowed to smoke indoors. Now where would pot fit in? Clearly you couldn't have it indoors but then does that fall under public intoxication or consumption in public? Who knows but buy stock in brownie batter.
The laws for public drinking and smoking are bull shit, the government only keeps them there because corporate companies pressure them and wont allow them to change the law. Seriously think about!

Why is alcohol and tobacco legal?
Because they have absolutely ZERO/NONE/ZIP health benefits?? Instead killing thousands of people annually?!
And all they seem to do is make the corporate companies rich, while allow the government to tax the shit out of the product (aka government is making lots from smokes/booze)

BTW if any of you are gonna say its part of our heritage! u can go fuck yourself . Public health over your heritage/history bullshit

Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
- gateway: that's a hit and miss, along with the addiction bit. I know people that have gone from pot to coke and just about everything else.
I agree it is a hit and miss, just to add in i know more then 10 people who occasionally smoked or smoke weed BUT none have them EVER have tried crack or other serious drugs. (This is because were educated and know the other shit will do to us compared to weed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
- growing it: BC and several other provinces can't keep up with energy demands now, I don't know what differences indoors vs outdoors makes but indoor growing we're already short on power, and outdoor we're already short on farm land.
The amount of illegal grow ops is HUGE.. there wouldnt be a difference in energy consumption, if they legalized it forcing ALL the home grow ops to close down.. ( In fact it may even save energy consumption because government grow ops will be standardized and properly set by electricians.. Not some random guy who learned how to reroute all the electricity from the house to the basement.. )

To add on: marijuana can be grown practically anywhere.. there was a bust up in the mountains a few years back. The police found over 15 emptied train carts underground, which was a whole grow op operation.. Land isnt a problem ..
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by getalove View Post
i took a shit in the shower and i tried to use my heel to push it down the drain

Last edited by MelonBoy; 11-05-2009 at 01:46 AM.
MelonBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-05-2009, 07:27 AM   #14
【=◈‿◈=】
 
Vansterdam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Above&Beyond
Posts: 22,495
Thanked 8,879 Times in 2,010 Posts
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...w&q=the+union#
__________________
do_ob

Vansterdam is online now   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-05-2009, 08:16 AM   #15
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS
 
underscore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kel-pwn-a
Posts: 11,964
Thanked 4,950 Times in 2,163 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelonBoy View Post
Sorry i dont understand this comment.. not sure if your saying its bad or not.. LOL
I'm saying it's bad haha. If you smoke weed *every single day* that's called an addiction. I don't get why people who smoke pot are the only ones who feel the need to slap it on all their forum/gamer tags. I like beer but I'm not gonna call myself BeErGuY_24_7. Look at Vansterdams username, DP, etc for example. And I think he just failed everyone in this thread who had ever the slightest hint that they thought legalizing pot was a bad idea. Classy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelonBoy View Post
Im pretty sure if they wanted to make a breathalyzer for weed, some random tech/science guy would make one..
They're working on it actually, I doubt the police like hauling people to the station to piss test them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelonBoy View Post
No comment :P cause its true.. haha unless america legalizes it toooo
Which they almost never will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelonBoy View Post
The laws for public drinking and smoking are bull shit, the government only keeps them there because corporate companies pressure them and wont allow them to change the law. Seriously think about!

Why is alcohol and tobacco legal?
Because they have absolutely ZERO/NONE/ZIP health benefits?? Instead killing thousands of people annually?!
And all they seem to do is make the corporate companies rich, while allow the government to tax the shit out of the product (aka government is making lots from smokes/booze)

BTW if any of you are gonna say its part of our heritage! u can go fuck yourself . Public health over your heritage/history bullshit
I'm pretty sure the tobacco companies want people to smoke everywhere. The reason is the public. People don't want to have to inhale cigarette smoke just to get a beer in a bar, and people don't want to see drunken jackasses running around, some of which would be yelling and swearing around their kids. I don't think allowing people to drink in public would be a very positive setup for the kids lol.

Actually if you consume 1-2 beers/day or I think 1 glass of wine/day it is good for your health. Overconsumption is bad for your health. And they can't get rid of it because it has become too deeply ingrained into our society. Do you remember how well prohibition went? Not very.
__________________
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S // 1991 Toyota Celica GTFour RC FOR SALE // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-05-2009, 09:00 AM   #16
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN
 
!SG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,459
Thanked 2,177 Times in 614 Posts
i dont believe this one bit.

BC sells more of its power than it uses. the whole reason why u see so many bc hydro commercials telling everyone to be more environmentally aware is because its their duty to, pressure from lobbiests, public, and gov't, and also because to keep up the demand they get from selling the electricity, they need to tell the locals to cut down on use.

same with wood. if u go anywhere to buy some 2x4s for a weekend project, you will notice, the wood isnt anywhere near as nice as what we export. we export the finest quality to get highest top dollar for it.



Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
- growing it: BC and several other provinces can't keep up with energy demands now, I don't know what differences indoors vs outdoors makes but indoor growing we're already short on power, and outdoor we're already short on farm land.
__________________
"It Takes a Big Man to Admit to His Own Faults... But It Takes a Bigger Man to Blame it on The Other F*cker!"
(Resident Asshole) Executive...

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors
REV Competition | JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Drive Hard Performance | the Blackmarkers Clothing | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on Revscene.net, email me at Advertisement@revscene.net for further details.
!SG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:04 AM   #17
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN
 
!SG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,459
Thanked 2,177 Times in 614 Posts
im iffy about this one. vpd/rcmp are grossly undermaned and underpaid for their profession and land mass they have to cover.

say they legallize marijuana. though it sounds like it will free up resources, i think if anything, it just wont be as bad as it is now. internet fraud department for all of vancouver consists of 3 police officers! they wont even look at ur case unless it breaks over a million in fraud =/

with marijuana legalized, i think cocaine, and meth will just take a larger portion of the illegal drug pie.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MelonBoy View Post
BTW just to point out all this is coming out of the top of my head, so the #'s may not be 100% accurate but its close!



True, but think about the money spent on enforcement officers for weed (aka 1-200million) will be going to crack down on OTHER drugs/gangs. Add in the extra millions made selling marijuana would possible give the criminal enforcement officers a even BIGGER budget to work with...
__________________
"It Takes a Big Man to Admit to His Own Faults... But It Takes a Bigger Man to Blame it on The Other F*cker!"
(Resident Asshole) Executive...

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors
REV Competition | JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Drive Hard Performance | the Blackmarkers Clothing | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on Revscene.net, email me at Advertisement@revscene.net for further details.
!SG is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 11-05-2009, 09:18 AM   #18
Banned (ABWS)
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: vancouver
Posts: 1,936
Thanked 233 Times in 129 Posts
most kids cant afford coke but meth yes, both are pretty hard drugs

weed is good

regardless, people in vancouver will continue to blaze
liu13 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-05-2009, 09:29 AM   #19
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS
 
underscore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kel-pwn-a
Posts: 11,964
Thanked 4,950 Times in 2,163 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by !SG View Post
i dont believe this one bit.

BC sells more of its power than it uses. the whole reason why u see so many bc hydro commercials telling everyone to be more environmentally aware is because its their duty to, pressure from lobbiests, public, and gov't, and also because to keep up the demand they get from selling the electricity, they need to tell the locals to cut down on use.

same with wood. if u go anywhere to buy some 2x4s for a weekend project, you will notice, the wood isnt anywhere near as nice as what we export. we export the finest quality to get highest top dollar for it.
I can check with my uncle (he works for Hydro) but I'm pretty sure we actually import power.
__________________
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S // 1991 Toyota Celica GTFour RC FOR SALE // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-05-2009, 10:05 AM   #20
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN
 
!SG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 16,459
Thanked 2,177 Times in 614 Posts
cool! that would actually put an end to one of the questions. i read that it was the opposite that hydro power is one of the natural resources we export.

Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
I can check with my uncle (he works for Hydro) but I'm pretty sure we actually import power.
__________________
"It Takes a Big Man to Admit to His Own Faults... But It Takes a Bigger Man to Blame it on The Other F*cker!"
(Resident Asshole) Executive...

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors
REV Competition | JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Drive Hard Performance | the Blackmarkers Clothing | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on Revscene.net, email me at Advertisement@revscene.net for further details.
!SG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:01 AM   #21
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS
 
underscore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kel-pwn-a
Posts: 11,964
Thanked 4,950 Times in 2,163 Posts
some googling told me that we flip between importing and exporting, in the 90's we had a streak of importing but through most of the 2000's we've had a net export. 2008 we had a net import though. So I think we're sitting around our limit right now. If it was grown in say, the middle of nowhere (old clearcuts perhaps?) then energy use wouldn't be much of an issue, but you'd probably want to hire security.

another pro I thought of is quality control. I know one of my friends got a joint off some guy that was laced with coke, whatever that's called. It messed him up a bit and he didn't find out til later what it was.
__________________
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S // 1991 Toyota Celica GTFour RC FOR SALE // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-05-2009, 11:16 AM   #22
Need my Daily Fix of RS
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: vancouver
Posts: 293
Thanked 29 Times in 11 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by underscore View Post
some googling told me that we flip between importing and exporting, in the 90's we had a streak of importing but through most of the 2000's we've had a net export. 2008 we had a net import though. So I think we're sitting around our limit right now. If it was grown in say, the middle of nowhere (old clearcuts perhaps?) then energy use wouldn't be much of an issue, but you'd probably want to hire security.

another pro I thought of is quality control. I know one of my friends got a joint off some guy that was laced with coke, whatever that's called. It messed him up a bit and he didn't find out til later what it was.
im not so sure about this one...putting cocaine (costs more) into a joint (marijuana: costs less) seems very non cost efficient. and its not like dealers in vancouver cant get customers.

anyways, i see legalizing it as a pro, but i highly doubt it will become a reality, unless major companies start investing in marijuana. which they wont.

best thing to do? spark up a dutch and just laugh.
__________________
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury
Signifying nothing.
omega_cc is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-05-2009, 11:19 AM   #23
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS
 
underscore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kel-pwn-a
Posts: 11,964
Thanked 4,950 Times in 2,163 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega_cc View Post
im not so sure about this one...putting cocaine (costs more) into a joint (marijuana: costs less) seems very non cost efficient. and its not like dealers in vancouver cant get customers.

anyways, i see legalizing it as a pro, but i highly doubt it will become a reality, unless major companies start investing in marijuana. which they wont.

best thing to do? spark up a dutch and just laugh.
I think it's to get people into the effect, and then transition them into full out cocaine. idk that's just what I was told. I know people do mix stuff up though.
__________________
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S // 1991 Toyota Celica GTFour RC FOR SALE // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-05-2009, 11:29 AM   #24
SFICC-03*
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: richmond
Posts: 7,049
Thanked 1,525 Times in 606 Posts
i dont see why anyone would want it legalized.
you can freely smoke almost anywhere in vancouver without getting hassled.
its basically legal right now as it is.
unit is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 11-05-2009, 11:31 AM   #25
DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?
 
Culture_Vulture's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 11,038
Thanked 2,569 Times in 689 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vansterdam View Post
Can I be your 420th fail?
Culture_Vulture is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 01:18 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net