REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 01-05-2010, 04:33 PM   #226
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VR6GTI View Post
That kristen girl has a stick up her ass. If i get her i usually hang up the phone and phone the BMW store. I have a $2500 parts order im filling in the next day im debating which place to use
I've never had a problem dealing with Kristen....but then again, I always had the part number handy and all she had to do was punch the number in and tell me if it's available for sale or not.
Advertisement
//RacingSpirit>> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 10:10 AM   #227
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Quote:
Originally Posted by //RacingSpirit>> View Post
I've never had a problem dealing with Kristen....but then again, I always had the part number handy and all she had to do was punch the number in and tell me if it's available for sale or not.
Even with the part # she sounds like i am bothering her by ordering parts. I delt with collam the other day and he was fine
VR6GTI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 12:29 PM   #228
Editor

Thanked 3,179 Times in 874 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vietfx View Post
The british guy at parts is named Callum. heck, i'm not even sure if that's how you spell it either lol.
I have a british friend named Callum, so maybe it's spelt the same.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:52 PM   #229
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN

Thanked 2,253 Times in 626 Posts
Callum is a cool guy too to deal with. he mainly works front counter but also does phone in parts. It's getting so busy that even teddy's gonna be moving up to parts in the near future, so there will be even more parts advisors to help out!

im sure you caught kristen on an off day, everyone has there good days and their bad days.

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors
JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on Revscene.net, email me at Advertisement@revscene.net for further details.
!SG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 03:31 PM   #230
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

I've gotta say, I've been super happy dealing with you guys lately. I've made several orders from Bavara Auto Haus (www.bavara.ca) and other than some getting used to the G.R.A.V. Aluminum sundries required and the waiting for back ordered parts I have no complaints at all. I look forward to doing more business with you guys

Jeff
shantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 04:04 PM   #231
!SG
OWNER/C.F.O./MONEYMAN

Thanked 2,253 Times in 626 Posts
OH! if the BrianJessel BMW tags (white sticky notes w/ your company name and invoice number hand written on) look barely legible, thats probably my hand writting hahaha =P

Yeah, its an absolutely great parts team im a part of. The thing is we all care about making sure everything is put together as perfectly as possible. If there is a door panel that comes in, we have like 3 or 4 ppl going thru it to make sure there was no damage from shipping. We generally all give a helping hand loading the deliver van up, and all care about how its packaged in there!

The cool thing is since ive been there, we have all had the same general idea, high quality service and keeping the shipping bay as clean as possible. We even had Brian Jessel swing thru the shipping area and impressed him how organized we are. Ive been moving as much as i can to the storage rooms, and everyones been pitching in keeping every area in parts well organized. It sounds stupid but that organization means everything can be found faster, everything can be packaged better, and everyone knows where everything is.

Yeah back orders are a bummer. Its a bummer for everyone, and even for me because im still learning and understanding how the paper work works for backorder parts. We've now got a little system going in the back for anything backordered from germany. It sucks because unless you know how the paper work works, you will be digging thru the pile of parts that came in, in the morning, for that single part, only to find out after frantically looking for it, its backordered...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantz View Post
I've gotta say, I've been super happy dealing with you guys lately. I've made several orders from Bavara Auto Haus (www.bavara.ca) and other than some getting used to the G.R.A.V. Aluminum sundries required and the waiting for back ordered parts I have no complaints at all. I look forward to doing more business with you guys

Jeff

Ebisu VIP #001
Revscene.net Vendors
JP Cellular Repair | Ebisu on Robson | Wings Restaurant Pub & Grill Burnaby | Overseas Auto | BlitzGear Inc | HID Outlet | Sounds Good Auto Service | Racing Greed | The Speed Syndicate | N-Motion Auto | Performance One |

If you are interested in advertising on Revscene.net, email me at Advertisement@revscene.net for further details.
!SG is offline   Reply With Quote