REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   girl problem...sorta (https://www.revscene.net/forums/604879-girl-problem-sorta.html)

nipples 02-03-2010 10:58 AM

girl problem...sorta

Ok, so there's a girl who lives a block away from me who has been giving me a crazy headache. She's gotta bf who beats her, cheats on her, and abuses her in other ways. We met because I always take my dog for walks at the park and she's got this retarded dog that bites everyone and every dog in sight without warning. I was bit, a child was bit, my dog was bit etc. Insane. Anyways, she won't stop bothering me now. I've no interest in her. But I do want to help her outta her dysfunctional relationship. She's got major attachment/self respect issues because her bf thought she was cheating on him with me. Then forbid her from taking the dog when I'm there. I'm SUPER happy about this as I don't want a psycho dog near mine...don't want him to pick up any bad habits right.

So after he thought we were shagging, he threatens to breakup. She did the same after finding out he cheated on her and wrote about it on some china forum. She's got issues if she's snooping on his computer which is one major reason I want nothing to do with her, not to mention her lack of self esteem and respect if she stays together with him. So after she found out, and he thought she was cheating, I get these phone calls from him in the middle of the night making me want to take an asp baton to his knees! She's telling me to call him and lie saying we never talk or meet or go out (she took me underwear shopping asking for opinions). I'm not into asian girls, so no dice.

Anyways, after letting her dog near mine again, I said they're never allowed to play together again. She was surprised, but said she'll leave hers at home. But I was trying to hint at the fact that I want absolutely NOTHING to do with her.

So what's the best way to get her outta my life?
But before you answer there's a few things I'm not gonna do:
1.Change my number
2. Not take my dog to the park
3. Take my dog in the middle of the night etc when no one is around
4. Train her dog. He tore my down jacket when he bit me!

Thanks
Posted via RS Mobile

nipples 02-03-2010 11:02 AM

And do u think I should even bother helping her out of a relshp she's attached to? He forbids her to have ANY guy friends, and as a result she's got no friends so I do kinda feel sorry for her. But I don't want that to be perceived by her as "dump ur bf and be with me." She's like a monkey who won't let go of one broken branch until its got a grasp of another one.
Posted via RS Mobile

CRS 02-03-2010 11:20 AM

This might seem completely shallow and inhuman but fuck that shit. If you want nothing to do with her and her messed up relationship, leave it alone. It isn't up to you to fix this kind of mess. If you're not the type to go around trying to help everyone and every little thing you see, I would just try to avoid this entirely.

Now, what you can do? Go beat the living shit of her BF for making those calls to you in the middle of the night. No one should call you in the middle of the night unless they are moments away from dying and nothing short of that. If by beating the living shit out of her BF, it helps her out by getting him away from her, that'd be a bonus.

After you kick the living shit out of him, you tell that if he bothers you again, you'll be back for some more. Then you can proceed to deal this girl. Tell her straight up that she has a messed up relationship and she should really take no part in it or seek counselling. You do not want to the replacement bf either and you will need to mention this. Tell her that if he touches her again, she should report it to the police.

As for seeing each other, if she persists, you'll need to change locations. It is the simplest way to avoid the situation if the above does not work.

Hope that clears things up a little bit and reinforces what you're already thinking.

!Yaminashi 02-03-2010 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CRS (Post 6801220)
This might seem completely shallow and inhuman but fuck that shit. If you want nothing to do with her and her messed up relationship, leave it alone. It isn't up to you to fix this kind of mess. If you're not the type to go around trying to help everyone and every little thing you see, I would just try to avoid this entirely.

This.

Mugen EvOlutioN 02-03-2010 11:32 AM

I got 99 problems but a bitch aint one

:D

underscore 02-03-2010 12:29 PM

I'd work on getting a restraining order against the bf, report him for harassment or whatever. you might be able to force him to move.

For the girl tell her to file assault charges or whatever, otherwise maybe tell her neighbours to ring in a domestic dispute or whatever if they hear him beating her up.

And for the fuckin dog maybe get one of those pocket tasers or whatever.

raygunpk 02-03-2010 12:46 PM

OH SHIT, GET THE FUCK OUTTA THERE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GO, GET THE FUCK OUTTA THERE YOU STUPID IDIOT! FUCK, WE'RE ALL DEAD, GET THE FUCK OUT!

porkchop sandwiches!

quasi 02-03-2010 01:23 PM

Start walking your dog somewhere else and don't answer her calls, she'll get the hint.

!Nhan 02-03-2010 02:06 PM

I can't quote CRS for some reason, but everything he said is your answer. Her problems are not yours nuff said.

nipples 02-03-2010 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raygunpk (Post 6801337)
OH SHIT, GET THE FUCK OUTTA THERE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GO, GET THE FUCK OUTTA THERE YOU STUPID IDIOT! FUCK, WE'RE ALL DEAD, GET THE FUCK OUT!

porkchop sandwiches!

Um...kinda early for crack no?

-------

Thanks guys, yeah I'll just screen calls from now on usually the calls are from private...and so is my house line..so I've always been answering.
Will tell them if I see them in the future.
Posted via RS Mobile

jeff_alexander 02-03-2010 02:32 PM

Kill dog, fuck girl, eat pizza.
Posted via RS Mobile

LC21 02-03-2010 03:55 PM

Whats the point of still talking to her if you have no interest whatsoever.

TOS'd 02-03-2010 04:09 PM

^ OP feels sorry girl is in shitty situation.
Posted via RS Mobile

Ulic Qel-Droma 02-03-2010 05:00 PM

hey nipples decided to bring something interesting to the table again haha.

hey how about this, is she decent looking?

Mr.Jay 02-03-2010 05:03 PM

kick her dog and if that doesnt work I hear the good old cunt punt turns girls off real fast

bcrdukes 02-03-2010 05:27 PM

nipples, what in the name of Revscene happened to you, man? The dog bit you already and destroyed your jacket and now you want to help this bitch out? I'm surprised you haven't kicked her in the cooter yet!

nosleepboy87 02-03-2010 06:20 PM

To the OP
I've been in a similar situation before. But the girl was a friend and I knew the guy from work too. I knew he hit her and he went out and cheated on her before. In fact, I've seen her with bruises on her face before when I ran into her. And when her and I started talking a bit the guy thought we were cheating on him. He called me 5am in the morning and he even had the balls to show up to my house at 2am to ask me if I was sleeping with his gf.

What did I do?
Let him into my house and threw him against the wall and threatened to beat the living F*** out of him if he ever try to pull something like that again. Then he said he was going to call his gangster buddies to kill me. So I dragged him into my backyard and kicked the shit out of him and then threw him out my door.
You don't have to put up with people doing stupid things like calling you in the middle of the night. Just make sure if you are gonna kick his ass you gotta do it in a private location where only you and him are there so he got no proof to sue your ass, always cover your own ass.

And as for the girl, I told her "I want nothing to do with her anymore unless she gets rid of the psycho she sleeps beside every night. I got my own problems and own shit to deal with and I like my good night sleep. If you want to be friends, I don't want to see his sorry ass around."

Call me cruel, but if a girl can't respect herself like that, there is nothing you can do. You can pull her away for a week or a month but she will just fall back into it. I tried to explain to her what she needs to do such as move back into her mom's place, call the cops, report his ass when he assaults you, tell him to leave you alone. It worked for the 1st month but she just fell right back into it.

And as for the dog, good luck.

I tried dealing with the cops before but I found they were giving me more problems than I really needed.

GOOD LUCK

nipples 02-03-2010 10:16 PM

Ulic: she's doable. But....asian. Mainland asian.
Bcr: my dog has turned me into a pussy with other dog owners lol
Nosleep: the bf has stopped calling etc now. IF he ever showed up at my house he'll need her to carry him home. No one, and I mean no one, comes to my house uninvited...let alone in the middle of the night looking for a confrontation.

Shitty thing is, I'm worried if he yells, my neighbours think someone is in trouble, calls the cops. There's already an rcmp nightly drive-by now since my neighbours car was broken into for a few coins, and some punk kids found out fencing with fluorescent tubes is fun.

Last thing I need is cops bothering me.
Posted via RS Mobile

nipples 02-03-2010 10:18 PM

On a side note, anyone want to try a dog catapult? I'll buy the lumber, assemble it, but need someone to distract/catch the dog. We can fire it from iona beach towards vancouver and hope it falls into a pit of dober n rottys!!
Posted via RS Mobile

ooops 02-03-2010 11:39 PM

how did she get your number in the first place?

Ulic Qel-Droma 02-04-2010 12:17 AM

hey mainland china is okay, manners and civility can be taught, hair can be shaved, and engrish can be learneded.

Shead 02-04-2010 01:52 AM

^cant teach an old dog new tricks.

Mr.HappySilp 02-04-2010 08:35 AM

introduce her to joe_45. They are a perfect match!

hirevtuner 02-04-2010 10:16 AM

yeah i would agree, why have more problems when you have your own to start with

nipples 02-04-2010 11:03 AM

Asked n I gave...(before her dog attacked mine) to setup play date/times to walk our dogs
Posted via RS Mobile