REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 03-25-2010, 02:08 PM   #26
Banned (ABWS)

Hey Everyone,

I came across this forum searching online and I thought I'd join to post on this thread. I came across Amega Global a few weeks ago and definitely was in the same boat as most of you, couldn't believe that this is even possible. So I went to a few local demos fully intent on refuting the product. I didn't believe for a second this stuff actually worked.

However after seeing my dad's shoulder able to be mobile in ways it couldn't, tasting the effects in had on food and wine, and experiencing the strength and balance increases myself...I left a little puzzled and shocked to say the least.

I was able to get my hands on an Amega wand so I could start to do my own testing with difficult subjects. My great grandmother who is 99 broke her foot and it was at the point where it was 3 times the size, wasn't healing and had sores and discoloration all over it..no medication would help.

We used the wand for about 20 minutes and noticed a difference with the coloration returning. Another 20 minutes and the rashiness was disappearing and the swelling was going down. We ended up leaving the wand with her and her son continued helping her. The next day her foot was down to half the size it was prior to being exposed to the zero point energy. She was floored to say the least... a 99 year old should not heal like that. Cool thing is the healing continued days afterward without having the wand..its started a self-healing process. I have other similar stories.

Anyway I say all that just to recommend that you get out to a demo if you truly are interested to see if it works or not. Some are intent on remaining a skeptic without making the effort to experience something first-hand...I understand that. But taking the time to post on this forum tells me that you guys are somewhat interested in putting in the effort to back-up your statements. Who knows, you might just find yourselves retracting your statements.

I personally did a complete flip and went from a skeptic to an Associate. I've put together a short tour at

I am hosting a weekly demo at my house in Surrey if you are interested in coming out. You can email me at for a schedule.

Jordan
Advertisement
TeamZeroPoint is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-25-2010, 02:13 PM   #27
Banned (ABWS)

^ can someone China-style censor this douchebag?
BaoXu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 04:53 PM   #28
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

So if this thing is that magical, why didnt the inventor received a Nobel Prize yet?

Why wasnt this mentioned on any medicine journals or scientific news?

Where is the US patent register for this thing?

That also mean we dont need anymore rehabilitation clinics or even hospitals?

Follow me on Twitter!@Da_Underdawg

Quote:
Sky.J:
im paying half of the car and Ive had enough talking with white trash and chinks
cya lata fuckers

ienhz:
You talk like you're actually better than any of them, ya zerg rushing faggot.
Underdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 05:09 PM   #29
The Lone Wanderator

Thanked 4,367 Times in 1,137 Posts
Hey Jordan, you do know that zero point energy is the concept that there is still energy in a vacuum where nothing exists and there is no heat, right? And that anything which occupies a volume (by definition) contains both energy (heat) and mass.

This "zero point" shit you're selling makes just as much sense as the "zero point modules" used in Stargate Atlantis. Go die in a fire before trying to scam and rip off poor helpless people who might get suckered in.

For those of you without a scientific background, imagine 'zero point energy' as the difference between a zero written on a page (a definitive record of nothing) and a blank page (a null state of energy; complete nonexistence)
Posted via RS Mobile
Graeme S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2010, 05:15 PM   #30
Banned (BBM)

bullllshattt
Mugen EvOlutioN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 09:53 AM   #31
Banned (ABWS)

I'm not saying that I am a scientist or understand science at this level, but I can't deny what I've seen and experienced. It trumps any intellectual argument. The "elite" scientists that have so graced us with their great minds once thought the world was flat and that cellular phones and microwaves would be impossible... I have learned to keep an open mind, but yet be careful and discerning at the same time.

All I know is that there is definitely something coming out of the end of that wand that is causing drastic change, even on the taste of food. We have done blind tests where waiters don't even know that we did anything to wine and had them try two samples. Everytime they were shocked and said "What did you do to that wine?". I will continue to do more tests but the more I see the more I know that this energy is not just affecting people, but all matter.

Jordan
TeamZeroPoint is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-26-2010, 10:07 AM   #32
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 2,216 Times in 510 Posts
This must be 4chan /b/ global trolling effort.
Posted via RS Mobile
illicitstylz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 10:29 AM   #33
Need to Seek Professional Help

Thanked 2,237 Times in 251 Posts
[quote=TeamZeroPoint;6880141]I'm not saying that I am a scientist or understand science at this level, but I can't deny what I've seen and experienced. It trumps any intellectual argument. The "elite" scientists that have so graced us with their great minds once thought the world was flat and that cellular phones and microwaves would be impossible... I have learned to keep an open mind, but yet be careful and discerning at the same time.

All I know is that there is definitely something coming out of the end of that wand that is causing drastic change, even on the taste of food. We have done blind tests where waiters don't even know that we did anything to wine and had them try two samples. Everytime they were shocked and said "What did you do to that wine?". I will continue to do more tests but the more I see the more I know that this energy is not just affecting people, but all matter.

Jordan

lol if I we're you I would just stop. You're not going to convince anyone here.
ziggyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 11:45 AM   #34
look at these diamonds, they shining

Thanked 1,813 Times in 553 Posts
jesus if this shit actually worked it would be on the news headlines or talked about everywhere
Drow is offline   Reply With Quote