REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 03-24-2010, 02:25 PM   #51
I am Hook'd on RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kookoobird88 View Post
no accidents. guess the guy didnt care how much he sold it for just got rid of it. obviously had to much money
You never know once in a while people do sell off cars for nothing

Be cautious, check it out...see it in person if you can

run the VIN# ask for that first before anything. If the person is serious about selling they shouldnt hesitate to give that out for check
Advertisement
garage.adrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 04:18 PM   #52
I bringith the lowerballerith

found another nsx for a obviously fake price , decided to email for the hell of it
heres the reply

Hello
My 2001 Acura NSX Targa is in great shape.It is in a good condition, no scratches, and the price is $2900 firm.
The car was owned by my Dad and this car is not needed anymore, I am not much into cars but I know that this is in great shape and in perfect conditions I am only selling it cause I don't need it anymore and also I have to pay some debts so I need serious buyers and a fast deal.I am sorry to inform you but I am currently located in USA(visiting some relatives) but the car its still in Canada located at a shipping company in Terrace town and I can ship it anywhere so that wont be a problem.We will use eBay`s protection program for our safety.I just need your full name and address so I can open a case.
(with no further obligation or fees).
Have a nice day.
Emma

LOL

1992 Black Acura Integra GS-R #470
kookoobird88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:08 PM   #53
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge

Thanked 6,310 Times in 1,777 Posts
Quote:
not only that he started calling me Mauro.

I want to reply but i nee some ideas
Tell him that you're in Blackpool as well on a business trip and you would like to meet him in person. Pick a time and location and wait for his replies then apologize for not making it since an important meeting came up and repeat.

Seriously, it'll be great.

My FeedBack 53-0-0
CRS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 08:36 PM   #54
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kookoobird88
found a unreal deal to good to be true.
If you already know it's too good to be true... why even bother posting this shit?

Trust your instincts... that will take you further in life than anything you learn on an internet forum.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:35 PM   #55
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 13,521 Times in 1,745 Posts
Quote:
Hello Mauro,

I'm glad you can understand me. Look I'm located in Blackpool, and I can't come back in Canada to meet you without knowing for sure that you will buy the car, but I have another propose for you. You can send the money $5,500 from your wife's name or your daughter's name under your name so that means your daughter or your wife will be the sender of money and you will be the receiver. BUT you will use my Blackpool address so I can be able to check if the transfer is made. This will assure me that you are an interested buyer and that you won't make me waste my time for nothing. If you agree with this, you will have total access of transfer and no one can pick up your money! Prove me this and I will come to your place to meet you and to give you the car. Then we will register the car under your name. After papers are done and the car is titled under your name, you will change the receiver's name with mine. I'm waiting for your email as soon as possible so we can move forward with this!

Here is my address to use:
address: 97 Adelaide Street, City: Blackpool, Zip code: FY1 4LN, Country: United Kingdom

After the transfer is made you have to send me the scanned receipt received from Western Union stated that you made the payment. When you will make the transfer, tell to the Western Union agent that the receiver of the money is in UK and that you just borrow him the money or something. I am asking you this because when you will change the receiver's name with mine, I will be charged with a 5% fee for using Western Union services for business.

Thanks for understanding!

Richard Peters

LOL
what should i reply back?
I would like his e-mail please.

post or PM it to me.
Old 03-26-2010, 01:50 AM   #56
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

where... the FKKK do u find these cars for THESE prices!?! and have scammers all over the place?
-10 Fit
umpadupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 09:49 PM   #57
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

I found this one for sale now in the Autotrader.... Looks like the same guy, Richard Peters.

http://www.autotrader.ca/used_cars_C...h+Columbia&r=9

I emailed him and I got the same email back:

Thanks for being interested in buying my Red 1995 Acura NSX-T. All power and optional equipment work perfect, the car is in a good condition, no scratches, no damages, never been involved in any accident, no problems on the engine, it runs very well, it has a clear title, a perfect car! The car is Red with Tan leather. My last price is $7,000. You may wonder why I ask this small amount for this car. Well, the truth is that I have only few months to live and want to enjoy the remaining time. As I have no family left, the car will be the gift from me to a stranger. All I want is to find the right person who will love and take care of this car, as I did. The car is not registered in Canada since it was bought from US though to register in Canada but when I found that I have only few months to live I though will be more good to sell it to someone else. Now I'm in United States in my last trip but the car is still in Canada. We will use only eBay Vehicle Purchase Protection to complete this deal. If you are interested and you have the needed money email me back to explain you how you can get this car.

Here is some words about the car and link with pics:

To see the pics just click on the link:
http://s695.photobucket.com/albums/vv316/NSXT1995AcuraNSXT/
This is an already amazing vehicle, It’s been babied, pampered, and garaged its whole life and is excellent overall condition. It’s been babied, pampered, and garaged its whole life and is excellent overall condition. The only thing this baby needs is to be driven. Believe me, once you get behind the wheel of this thing, you WILL NOT want to leave!!!

Technical Features: 270HP DOHC 24-Valve V6 engine, Variable Valve Timing & Lift Electronic Control (VTEC), Programmed Fuel Injection, Variable Volume Induction System, All-aluminum Unit body Construction, 4-Wheel Independent Aluminum double-Wishbone Suspension, Front and Rear Stabilizer Bars, Electric Variable-Assist Rack-and-Pinion Steering.

Safety Features: Anti-Lock Braking System, Driver's Side and Passenger's side airbags, Automatic Seatbelt Tensioners, Side Impact Door Beams, Front & Rear Crumple Zones, Traction Control System.

Interior Features: BOSE stereo system with AM/FM/cassette player in the dash and 6-disc CD changer in the trunk, Automatic climate Control, Cruise control, Tilt & telescopic Steering Wheel, Theft Deterrent system with two remotes, Dual Beverage Holder.

Exterior Features: Removable Top, Retractable Projector Beam Halogen Headlights & Headlight flasher, Body-Integrated Rear Spoiler with L.E.D. Stop Light.

Thanks for your cooperation!

'06 Audi A4 Avant
'91 Honda CRX Si-turbo ( show Car )
'04 Mazda 3 GT (Sold)
'00 Acura Integra Type R - (sold)
crxkid is offline   Reply With Quote