REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Vacations and World Travel

Vacations and World Travel Visiting our beautiful city? Come stay at the Arbutus Vista - Vancouver's Bed & Breakfast.
How was your trip? Which tour packages would you recommend/avoid? Must do's and must eats? Share tips, photos and experiences with other senior RS members who just want to get away..

Old 07-25-2010, 01:45 AM   #51
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

expo

I agree with most of the post so far. We were there in May and we expected the people to be rude and pushy. Especially getting the passport stamps. Our friends told us that the people would push you out of the way to butt in line. I have 2 younger boys (8 and 11) and their 11 year old friend with us. The 11 years old boys are ice hockey players and we told them that if anyone touches you or try to butt in line, they can go ahead and give them a body check or a slap of their hands. At the end, they had a great time playing street hockey with the pushy chinese people. It so funny to see the reactions of the chinese people when our boys fought back. My little one even broke someone's camera when she try to push him to aside to get a passport stamp, he turned around and elbowed her and she drop her camera..........

Just play along with the rudness of the people and make it into a game, then you won't be too pissed off at the expo.
Advertisement

Last edited by cnn6067; 07-25-2010 at 01:52 AM.
cnn6067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 05:32 AM   #52
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

i was there for one day
i only went to the canadian pavilion becuase we didnt need to line up (it was pissing rain) wanted to go china but it was full
i hate the people there, man north chinese sure are fucking ugly (i think its the water), thank god im from the south. They're also rude, smelly, disgusting oh and did i mention ugly? lol not one hot chick, last of all they like to stare
honestly the only hting i liked about shanghai was the lights (highways and biuldings)
if you want to visit north china i only recomend hangzhou, the place is beautiful lots of nature stuff but still very modern, and clean.
Honyoung is offline   Reply With Quote