REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 04-29-2010, 07:45 AM   #51
Circle Stick Square Mod

Friend DD's his rhd Mr2 and hes had no problems at all.
Advertisement

91 240sx (Sold)
86 FC3S (Sold)
99 Civic

!Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 07:56 AM   #52
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 5,402 Times in 858 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossbone View Post
Friend DD's his rhd Mr2 and hes had no problems at all.
This whole thread is filled with armchair drivers who've never even owned nor driven a JDM or RHD car.

I DDed my R32 for 2 years without a problem either. It didn't break down, didn't get hit while making a left, didn't get hit while merging, didn't get a ticket - contrary to some people's belief.
Old 04-29-2010, 08:06 AM   #53
Resident Bullshitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walperstyle View Post
Driving a RHD car in Canada (or anywhere besides England and Japan) is really stupid. I have seen a lot of them wrecked by the teenagers that somehow managed to buy them. You do 'get use to it', but in Vancouver's retarded traffic, its not the best car for a daily driver. If you do own a RHD performance car, keep it on the mountain roads where it belongs.

...that said, I simply love the GTR's. I'd probably own one if it wasn't for I could build a s chassis (and I am) to be better for the same price. You put $12-$20k into a non rusted S13 coupe, ...you have yourself a car.
ppl drive RHD cars in LHD countries since like forever, its more like you weaksauce can't handle driving RHD car in LHD roads.

you don't see the german's banning brits from driving their RHD cars into their country. thousands of people take their RHD HK/CHINA cars and drive them daily in China.

FYI, Japan and England allows both LHD and RHD cars register legally.
.Renn.Sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 02:26 PM   #54
My homepage has been set to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkWorks View Post
This whole thread is filled with armchair drivers who've never even owned nor driven a JDM or RHD car.

I DDed my R32 for 2 years without a problem either. It didn't break down, didn't get hit while making a left, didn't get hit while merging, didn't get a ticket - contrary to some people's belief.
been DDing my RHD car for almost 2 years too. Its exactly the same as a LHD car.
So much ignorance in this thread. Unless you've owned or driven a RHD car your opinion is invalid, sorry.
EmOne is offline   Reply With Quote