REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 05-07-2010, 10:57 AM   #76
No Duplicate Accounts Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by exhil View Post
trust me, its worse.
i used to have a lowered rsx and had trucks tailgating me like crazy. he would just keep following me instead of passing by. i have no idea why he keep harassing me but it was annoying for sure thats why i hate truck drivers.
ive had this happened numerous times and i hadnt done anything wrong =\

A few years ago when I was young lad, I was heading home from a friends house around..2am.
Patullo Bridge closes off a lane at night, I was driving about 55Kph on the bridge, Some truck gets right behinds me and honks/tailgates me etc. So i lighty tap the brakes he backs away a little off the bridge into New west he drives in front of me and cuts me off and SLAMMS ON THE BRAKES! I swerved and almost hit the side wall. By now im like pretty AWAKE now.

So i try to drive slow for a bit and he keeps tailgating me, I don't know what i was thinking at the time and decided to try to outrun him in my dads 1996 civic LX LOL. So i book it and a red light came (uh oh) I slammed on the brake he missed it and ran the red and stoped one block away...by now im like crap theres no left or right turn just straight...I drive up at the green light and HE RUNS OUT OF HIS TRUCK WITH A GUN OR A GUN LIKE OBJECT in his hand and somehow TRIPS on the ground!!!!! im LIKE WTF!!! I DUCK AND FLOORED IT, drove up Royal taking left and right turns.(this leads me to think he was drunk) Pulled over in a house and turned off the lights. I take a few deep breathes thinking that crazy guy is gone...all a sudden I see a familiar light coming out of the alley....IM LIKE WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~
To be continued... (Late for Work)
Advertisement
SpoonFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 11:45 AM   #77
How I Mod your mother

^NOOOO!!!! god damn commercials..
[19-07, 16:52] bloodmack: EB did u change my avatar and title?
Quote:
[19-07, 16:54] El Bastardo: bm i have no idea what you're talking about because i don't speak gorilla
!Yaminashi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-07-2010, 11:52 AM   #78
Da Vinci's real masterpiece: The Mona Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoonFit View Post
A few years ago when I was young lad, I was heading home from a friends house around..2am.
Patullo Bridge closes off a lane at night, I was driving about 55Kph on the bridge, Some truck gets right behinds me and honks/tailgates me etc. So i lighty tap the brakes he backs away a little off the bridge into New west he drives in front of me and cuts me off and SLAMMS ON THE BRAKES! I swerved and almost hit the side wall. By now im like pretty AWAKE now.

So i try to drive slow for a bit and he keeps tailgating me, I don't know what i was thinking at the time and decided to try to outrun him in my dads 1996 civic LX LOL. So i book it and a red light came (uh oh) I slammed on the brake he missed it and ran the red and stoped one block away...by now im like crap theres no left or right turn just straight...I drive up at the green light and HE RUNS OUT OF HIS TRUCK WITH A GUN OR A GUN LIKE OBJECT in his hand and somehow TRIPS on the ground!!!!! im LIKE WTF!!! I DUCK AND FLOORED IT, drove up Royal taking left and right turns.(this leads me to think he was drunk) Pulled over in a house and turned off the lights. I take a few deep breathes thinking that crazy guy is gone...all a sudden I see a familiar light coming out of the alley....IM LIKE WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~
hahah nice blueball ending you got there, you better post the rest
Old 05-07-2010, 01:51 PM   #79
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

He trips on the ground, AHAHAH!
Old 05-07-2010, 02:03 PM   #80
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,074 Times in 1,184 Posts
Quote:

First, he cuts you off, so you're behind him. Then he's tailgating you again? And then while tailgating you, you stop for a red, but he runs it. Did he drive through you?

I dunno man, your story is kinda holey...
Honest to fucking Christ the easiest way to get a married woman in the mood is clean the house and do the laundry.....I've been with the same girl almost 17 years, ask me how I know. - quasi
Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 02:06 PM   #81

Previously on "Do you ever regret lowering your car"... ..

After I took random lefts and rights, I pulled into a house with lots of cars parked in the garage area. I turned off all the lights thinking it was over, I looked to my right I seen the truck slowly coming out of the alley 0__0 and it stoped.

I quickly turn on the motor and floored it, at this point I was looking for my phone but i don't remember why I didn't call the cops. I think it was the adrenaline and trying to focus on not getting run down, bad mistake.
Now it was hot pursuit the truck was literally blinding me and tailgating no less than a few feet going 60-120KM on city street. I couldn't slow down at the time because I was scared of getting rear ended. But something could have easily went wrong at that point.
We went down this small street, I just got my N at the time and was a inexperienced driver I tried to slow down and I got tapped lightly from behind which freaked me out!!!! -_-

We headed down the road and i realized it was a left or right turn only!!!! DEAD END!!!! I turned my signal to the left and tricked that bitch made a quick right! my car spun out a little and the truck pretty much ran off the road. I quickly than called the police and reported the blue truck and the description of the male, Short buff hill billy white guy with a army beater and a pink mohawk 0__0

I think upon that horrid night and blame the fact that Honda's D16Y7 didn't have VTEC -_-""""

Last edited by SpoonFit; 05-07-2010 at 02:22 PM.
Old 05-07-2010, 02:15 PM   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumby View Post
First, he cuts you off, so you're behind him. Then he's tailgating you again? And then while tailgating you, you stop for a red, but he runs it. Did he drive through you?

I dunno man, your story is kinda holey...
A lot happened, im sure if u read it u can tell the time/grammar put into it wasn't a whole lot.

but since im at work now(FIDO) it's not busy I can explain it more.

Off the bridge it becomes 2 lanes he drives into my lane and slams on the brakes.

I take the inner lane to go to New West

He than goes behind me in my lane following me to New West.

We 're both going straight both in my lane the light turns red.............. he than presses his s2000 engine start button and his car does a 360 and goes invisible and than magically went through my car.

Than this fucking alien came down and started playing the trumpet...
Old 05-07-2010, 02:18 PM   #83

Ran off the road? straight through the dead end?
Old 05-07-2010, 02:20 PM   #84
How I Mod your mother

What was the alien's name?
[19-07, 16:52] bloodmack: EB did u change my avatar and title?
Quote:
[19-07, 16:54] El Bastardo: bm i have no idea what you're talking about because i don't speak gorilla
!Yaminashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 02:26 PM   #85

Peturbo - YEAH HE WENT RIGHT UP THE CURB!!! and like went into the grassy area.
couldn't believe what happened that night thinking about it now.

Coach the aliens name was gumby.
Old 05-07-2010, 02:40 PM   #86
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,543 Times in 840 Posts
Quote:

then ur mom got scared and said you're moving with your aunty and uncle in Bellaire.
Qmx323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 03:27 PM   #87
THEY HATE US CUZ THEY AIN'T US

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil@rise View Post
Are you sure you've done nothing wrong?

When it always seems that sometimes it you against the world maybe the problem isn't the world.

Im sure ive done nothing wrong.
there are so many drivers who would just do that for no reason. im just driving on the same speed limit.
its retarded. oh well.
exhil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 04:55 PM   #88
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 2,485 Times in 1,007 Posts
so anyone know how much it would cost for one of them HID reverse lights?

i guess you need a projector type light to be placed inside the cabin or can it be mounted in the reverse light section of the tail lights?
Old 05-07-2010, 05:04 PM   #89
Orgasm Donor & Alatar owned my ass twice!

it was posted before...the reverse light housing isn't made to withstand such hot temperature and WILL melt/burn the housing

just make a HID flashlight/spotlight and point it backwards. also comes in pretty handy as an emergency light
(")_(")
wobuffet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 05:12 PM   #90
YOU CANT CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS

Thanked 3,092 Times in 1,038 Posts
i posted this a while back

NVM saw it on page 3
Old 05-07-2010, 05:14 PM   #91

Quote:
Originally Posted by wobuffet View Post
it was posted before...the reverse light housing isn't made to withstand such hot temperature and WILL melt/burn the housing

just make a HID flashlight/spotlight and point it backwards. also comes in pretty handy as an emergency light
^
http://www.dealextreme.com/products.dx/category.921
Or a good cree flashlight will do just as good
http://www.dealextreme.com/products.dx/category.946