REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Police Forum

Police Forum Police Head Mod: Skidmark
Questions & info about the Motor Vehicle Act. Mature discussion only.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2010, 03:14 PM   #26
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: richmond
Posts: 2,834
Thanked 1,485 Times in 568 Posts
Cops don't need to show up for a ticket to stick they can appoint a representative.

How did your friends get to the fight? I'll assume it was with you, after all they seemed comfortable leaving with you and I'm sure the cop would have made the same assumption. Just consider yourself lucky you didn't get stuck with both or you'd be at risk of losing your license.
Advertisement
__________________
Rise Auto Salon

11938 95a Ave Delta
I can be reached VIA text @ 778-232-1465

Oil change special $70 5 liters synthetic oil including OEM filter Fender rolling from $45 per fender
Car Audio:
Focal, Morel, Genesis, Clarion, Scosche, Escort, Compustar, GReddy, Blitz, Tomei, Motul, Endless, Defi, Cusco, Nismo + More


We specialize in:
Custom Car Audio
Race/4x4 Fabrication
Forced Induction
Engine Swaps
General Maintenance
Phil@rise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 10:41 PM   #27
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS
 
underscore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Kel-pwn-a
Posts: 11,973
Thanked 4,960 Times in 2,169 Posts
If you try to dispute it, you can end up with the extra ticket and more points, thus losing your license. Or you can pay off this one ticket, and drive like a good little boy to ensure you don't get any more points.
__________________
1992 Toyota Celica GT-S // 1991 Toyota Celica GTFour RC FOR SALE // 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by maksimizer View Post
half those dudes are hotter than ,my GF.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevYouUp View Post
reading this thread is like waiting for goku to charge up a spirit bomb in dragon ball z
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good_KarMa View Post
OH thank god. I thought u had sex with my wife. :cry:
underscore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 05:09 PM   #28
Revscene.net has a homepage?!
 
moomooCow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: vancouver
Posts: 1,227
Thanked 153 Times in 52 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRS View Post
Those are completely different scenarios.

Not to mention that the OP didn't have his 'N' and therefore would be going against restrictions anyways. Unless the OP is a magical gnome that can pull ICBC 'N's out of the air, there is no other way to ensure the OP to follow his restrictions.

I think you get my point now?
I do get your point. I got it in the first place. I'm just saying that the cop had a lot more options other than towing his vehicle. It's excessive to tow his car simply because of a lack of an "N" sign. I always thought that you only get your car towed if the car is too dangerous to be operated on the highway; dangerous to both the driver and others on the road. It seems that I assumed wrong, but it doesn't negate the fact that this was excessive.

He could have confiscated the kid's keys / license and told him to pick up up at the precinct. He could have asked if he could get his hands on an N sign within the next 5 minutes, from a friend etc.... Could have told the kids to find rides home / call a taxi for them, if the cop had a couple of minutes to spare. If he so firmly believes that the lack of an N is so dangerous, he might even help out a few kids by carrying N's in his squad car... but that's over and beyond his job. Who wants to do that right?

I can't believe that you'd agree that it's justifiable to tow the kid's car just because he lacked an N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulutango View Post
Oh noooooo...CRS used logic again.....oh nooooooo Dagnabbit man...after all this is Revscene. What were you thinking?
Seriously though...it's called preventing the continuation of the offence.


Ohhhhhh noooooo logic ahhhhh nooooooo Nice. thought you'd be more composed, representing the force and all....
Anyways, it's also called being considerate. The kid already got ticketed. Towing his car is just going to make him hate the police... then you have more RS kiddies who ignorantly say "fuck tha police." It's well within the rights of the cop to tow the vehicle. It's also well within the rights of any cop to write up a VI for any modded vehicle because well, he suspects the muffler opening is bigger than OEM. Do you get my point? It's not always about what you CAN do, there's more to it if you want to be respected. But who needs some young punk's respect anyways..
moomooCow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 06:20 PM   #29
The "You'd Know" Moderator
 
impactX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Home
Posts: 20,885
Thanked 214 Times in 118 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by moomooCow View Post
I do get your point. I got it in the first place. I'm just saying that the cop had a lot more options other than towing his vehicle. It's excessive to tow his car simply because of a lack of an "N" sign. I always thought that you only get your car towed if the car is too dangerous to be operated on the highway; dangerous to both the driver and others on the road. It seems that I assumed wrong, but it doesn't negate the fact that this was excessive.

He could have confiscated the kid's keys / license and told him to pick up up at the precinct. He could have asked if he could get his hands on an N sign within the next 5 minutes, from a friend etc.... Could have told the kids to find rides home / call a taxi for them, if the cop had a couple of minutes to spare. If he so firmly believes that the lack of an N is so dangerous, he might even help out a few kids by carrying N's in his squad car... but that's over and beyond his job. Who wants to do that right?

I can't believe that you'd agree that it's justifiable to tow the kid's car just because he lacked an N.





Ohhhhhh noooooo logic ahhhhh nooooooo Nice. thought you'd be more composed, representing the force and all....
Anyways, it's also called being considerate. The kid already got ticketed. Towing his car is just going to make him hate the police... then you have more RS kiddies who ignorantly say "fuck tha police." It's well within the rights of the cop to tow the vehicle. It's also well within the rights of any cop to write up a VI for any modded vehicle because well, he suspects the muffler opening is bigger than OEM. Do you get my point? It's not always about what you CAN do, there's more to it if you want to be respected. But who needs some young punk's respect anyways..
Did you miss the part where the OP was carrying more passengers than allowed? He didn't get his car towed because of no N, he got his car towed because he was carrying more passengers than his license allowed and there was nothing stopping him from continuing to carry those passengers after the police leaves the scene.
__________________
08 CBR600RR
03 IS300

Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
impactX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 06:40 PM   #30
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: vancouver
Posts: 501
Thanked 441 Times in 127 Posts
well, first if i dispute it, i wont lose my liscene. No i was not fighting nor was it my friends. the people who were fighting were random people. completely irrelevant to me. he crossed the N sign ticket out for me. That one doesn't carry points. the driving too many people does. Towing was a harsh move, but if his judgement tells him to tow the car than so be it. The reason i want to dispute is to not receive 3 points due because my excuse is that for my friends safety i told them to get in the car, yes it's against the law but its a logical explanation. would you risk leaving your friends to walk to wherever they need to go? I wouldn't think so.

in short form

-fight has nothing to do with me or my buddies
-towing was his own judgement, although some of you might agree that was a good decision.
-he was nice enough to cross out one of the ticket, but i believe it would have been a better choice if he crossed the one about driving too many people because of safety reasons. I don't mind paying for the ticket, money is not the issue for this case.
-reason i didn't have my N was because it was on my car that was getting FIXED. I was driving my mom's car to the garage so i can do a quick swap. but i got pulled over because i stopped to watch the fight.
-the PO still has my insurance paper even though i left him a voicemail. Didn't call me back. still mad that he didn't act professional on that part because my mom won't drive her car due to not having any papers.

MAIN POINT:
Want points to be revoked because it was for safety reasons.

edit*
THAT cop had a shitload of time. He kept us there for a good 30min-1hr. -in response to moomoocow in whether if he had time.

Last edited by sekin67835; 05-16-2010 at 06:50 PM.
sekin67835 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 09:07 PM   #31
The "You'd Know" Moderator
 
impactX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Home
Posts: 20,885
Thanked 214 Times in 118 Posts
1) Points won't be revoked unless you are found not guilty by the JJP. Have you been to traffic court before?
2) Your mom can go to an autoplan agent to have the insurance paper reissued.
3) Pick better friends. You have more issues to deal with than a petty violation ticket.
__________________
08 CBR600RR
03 IS300

Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
impactX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 10:53 PM   #32
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: vancouver
Posts: 501
Thanked 441 Times in 127 Posts
thanks.. i have not been to traffic court.. than i hope he doesnt show up
sekin67835 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 12:32 AM   #33
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge
 
CRS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 14,364
Thanked 5,489 Times in 1,480 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sekin67835 View Post
thanks.. i have not been to traffic court.. than i hope he doesnt show up
I wonder what happens if he does?

What are you going to do/say?
CRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:33 AM   #34
RS Peace Officer
 
zulutango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Vancouver Islan
Posts: 3,850
Thanked 1,623 Times in 678 Posts
And the Cop lets the kid drive away, breaking 2 restrictions on his DL and the kid gets into a crash. Now ICBC will not honour his insurance coverage and the kid & his parents come after the Cop who is now an accessory to the offence as an abettor. Don't think it won't happen. If I was a liability lawyer the Cop would be on the hook and out of a job. As the Cop I want to hear how you could excuse what you did when you knowingly broke the law by allowing the driver to leave. In the world of Policing sometimes no good deed goes unpunished. Ask any of the other Police here what happens when you give someone a break and it hits the fan. Nobody stands behind you, nor should they if you chose to disregard what you knew as legal.
zulutango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 08:18 AM   #35
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
jlenko's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Burnaby, BC
Posts: 3,562
Thanked 330 Times in 163 Posts
Oh, I love the Police forum... Especailly the high schoolers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekin67835 View Post
there was a fight near our school, so i decided to go watch it
A fight? NO WAY!! OMG!!

Yeah, real mature. Fighting is no way to get anywhere in life... and watching others do it is just encouraging the stupid. Grow up, kiddo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sekin67835 View Post
I'm aware i am at fault, but i don't want to minus 3 points :'(
Quote:
Originally Posted by sekin67835 View Post
i don't want any tickets
If you don't want the tickets.. don't break the law. Pretty simple stuff.

Next time.. don't carry more than one passenger, and keep an extra N in the glove box, or carry one with you. This is really basic stuff.. how are you going to get anywhere in life if you can't take care of these simple things? By crying about it on an internet forum?
__________________
Don't be the next RS.net statistic - If you drink, don't drive. You'll lose your licence, and the rest of us will laugh at you.
jlenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 12:46 PM   #36
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: vancouver
Posts: 501
Thanked 441 Times in 127 Posts
Jlenko I did say I'm at fault here. Never was crying about it. The ticket was handed out for a reason who doest know that. Posting on revscene was to get some legal advice andorge chances of getting away or lowering the penalty. Please keep it civil. Bashing me doesn't make your penis bigger
Posted via RS Mobile
sekin67835 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 01:36 PM   #37
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie
 
jlenko's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Burnaby, BC
Posts: 3,562
Thanked 330 Times in 163 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sekin67835 View Post
ge chances of getting away
Yeah.. because the police officers who volunteer their time here are going to give you tips on how to break the law, get tickets, and then get away with it.

And stay away from my penis, thank you very much...
__________________
Don't be the next RS.net statistic - If you drink, don't drive. You'll lose your licence, and the rest of us will laugh at you.
jlenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 04:31 PM   #38
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
Gumby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 9,261
Thanked 2,318 Times in 872 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sekin67835 View Post
Jlenko I did say I'm at fault here. Never was crying about it. The ticket was handed out for a reason who doest know that. Posting on revscene was to get some legal advice andorge chances of getting away or lowering the penalty. Please keep it civil. Bashing me doesn't make your penis bigger
Posted via RS Mobile
Posting on RS to ask for legal advice is a bad idea.
__________________
Do Not Put Aftershave on Your Balls. -604CEFIRO
Looks like I'm gonna have some hot sex again tonight...OOPS i got the 6 pack. that wont last me the night, I better go back and get the 24 pack! -Turbo E
kinda off topic but obama is a dilf - miss_crayon
Honest to fucking Christ the easiest way to get a married woman in the mood is clean the house and do the laundry.....I've been with the same girl almost 17 years, ask me how I know. - quasi
Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 10:32 PM   #39
I subscribe to Revscene
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Victoria
Posts: 1,977
Thanked 185 Times in 129 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulutango View Post
And the Cop lets the kid drive away, breaking 2 restrictions on his DL and the kid gets into a crash. Now ICBC will not honour his insurance coverage and the kid & his parents come after the Cop who is now an accessory to the offence as an abettor. Don't think it won't happen. If I was a liability lawyer the Cop would be on the hook and out of a job. As the Cop I want to hear how you could excuse what you did when you knowingly broke the law by allowing the driver to leave. In the world of Policing sometimes no good deed goes unpunished. Ask any of the other Police here what happens when you give someone a break and it hits the fan. Nobody stands behind you, nor should they if you chose to disregard what you knew as legal.
I never let my friends distract me when I had my "N". Never crashed either. To this day I tune out my passengers and focus on the driving.

IMO, young drivers need to learn how to deal with distractions in the car and not become part of them.
__________________
Consider reading the research before commenting on photo enforcement: http://thenewspaper.com/

Support Road safety through education, not speed enforcement.
sebberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 10:11 AM   #40
RS Peace Officer
 
zulutango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Vancouver Islan
Posts: 3,850
Thanked 1,623 Times in 678 Posts
"To this day I tune out my passengers and focus on the driving."


Wait till you get married............
zulutango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 11:26 AM   #41
My homepage has been set to RS
 
xpl0sive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Burnaby,BC
Posts: 2,053
Thanked 1,185 Times in 304 Posts
are you guys serious? you actually think it's reasonable for a cop to tow someone's car because they MIGHT pick up more than one passenger after he lets them go? With that logic, all N drivers should get their cars towed because at some point during their two year "probabtion" they MIGHT drive more than one person. Or should we restrict N drivers to two seater cars and make them paint a green N on the back of them? that way they cant break the law and wouldnt have their cars towed.... Did he tow the car because he didnt have the N sign displayed? Don't think he can do that. the OP could have drawn up an N on a price of paper and stuck it in the window, since it can serve as a temporary substitute to a lost or stolen "official" N sign. the cop is in the wrong in this case, no matter what the circumstances were. Just because the OP is some kid in high school doesnt give the cop a right to tow his car for no good reason and make his life difficult... I know that cops can make up any reason they want to tow the car, but that would be just an exuse for their power trip
__________________
Fast, Reliable, Cheap

A car can be only 2 out of the 3.

Last edited by xpl0sive; 05-18-2010 at 11:33 AM.
xpl0sive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 12:40 PM   #42
RS Peace Officer
 
zulutango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Vancouver Islan
Posts: 3,850
Thanked 1,623 Times in 678 Posts
Try reading post # 34. It may give you a prespective on how things really are.
zulutango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 01:25 PM   #43
My homepage has been set to RS
 
xpl0sive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Burnaby,BC
Posts: 2,053
Thanked 1,185 Times in 304 Posts
ya i read that post. and its the BS reasoning that i'm talking about just because the cop wanted to tow the car. like i said, all he had to do is make sure the 2nd passenger got out of the car and the OP drives off with only 1 passenger, therefore not breaking any rules. What happens after that, the cop cannot control. just like the cops cant control all the rest of the N drivers driving around with mroe than one passenger. if the kid did stop and pick up another person after he got the ticket, the cop would say that at the time he stopped him, he made sure that the OP drove off with only 1 passenger...
__________________
Fast, Reliable, Cheap

A car can be only 2 out of the 3.
xpl0sive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 02:07 PM   #44
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge
 
CRS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 14,364
Thanked 5,489 Times in 1,480 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpl0sive View Post
are you guys serious? you actually think it's reasonable for a cop to tow someone's car because they MIGHT pick up more than one passenger after he lets them go? With that logic, all N drivers should get their cars towed because at some point during their two year "probabtion" they MIGHT drive more than one person. Or should we restrict N drivers to two seater cars and make them paint a green N on the back of them? that way they cant break the law and wouldnt have their cars towed.... Did he tow the car because he didnt have the N sign displayed? Don't think he can do that. the OP could have drawn up an N on a price of paper and stuck it in the window, since it can serve as a temporary substitute to a lost or stolen "official" N sign. the cop is in the wrong in this case, no matter what the circumstances were. Just because the OP is some kid in high school doesnt give the cop a right to tow his car for no good reason and make his life difficult... I know that cops can make up any reason they want to tow the car, but that would be just an exuse for their power trip
Wrong...

...again

Do you just randomly pull things out of your ass?
CRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 02:14 PM   #45
My homepage has been set to RS
 
xpl0sive's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Burnaby,BC
Posts: 2,053
Thanked 1,185 Times in 304 Posts
so what is a person supposed to do when their N gets stolen? on the ICBC website it says you can print out a temporary N sign and then go get a new one at the driver services. Say the N sign gets stolen on a Saturday night and the person doesnt have access to a computer/printer. Are they supposed to leave the car wherever it is, cab home, and not leave the house on Sunday, then take off school/work on Monday and cab to ICBC then cab to their car?

...common sense, USE IT
__________________
Fast, Reliable, Cheap

A car can be only 2 out of the 3.
xpl0sive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 05:01 PM   #46
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge
 
CRS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 14,364
Thanked 5,489 Times in 1,480 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpl0sive View Post
so what is a person supposed to do when their N gets stolen? on the ICBC website it says you can print out a temporary N sign and then go get a new one at the driver services. Say the N sign gets stolen on a Saturday night and the person doesnt have access to a computer/printer. Are they supposed to leave the car wherever it is, cab home, and not leave the house on Sunday, then take off school/work on Monday and cab to ICBC then cab to their car?

...common sense, USE IT
This is why you can get as many N signs as you want at ICBC. This is also why they no longer charge money for the signs. So either get extras OR print off one from the website, you CANNOT make your own by drawing an N on a piece of paper (though I'm sure your foot is in your mouth by now).

Good point about common sense. Perhaps you should use your advise instead of being a hypocrite.
CRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 06:36 PM   #47
RS Peace Officer
 
zulutango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Vancouver Islan
Posts: 3,850
Thanked 1,623 Times in 678 Posts
I have done what you suggested and then sat back and watched as the car got loaded again with too many passengers and the driver drove off. It happens all the time. Soon as they figure the Cops are gone, it's back to normal.

In a case where an N driver gets caught breaking 2 of his restrictions, what whould you figure the odds were that he took them seriously? I thought so. I go back to the question I would get asked in court and how I would have to agree that I was negilgent in preventing the continuation of an offence, where it has been already demonstrated to me that a driver chooses to break the law. Tell me how you would answer it?
zulutango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 08:29 PM   #48
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: burnaby
Posts: 523
Thanked 1,143 Times in 160 Posts
just pay within 15 days or w/e so you dont actually pay full 109, I think if you pay early its something like 75
mekaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:19 AM   #49
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: vancouver
Posts: 501
Thanked 441 Times in 127 Posts
its not the paying its the points. I understand why i got towed. No biggie, I had no time nor printer to get an N sign. I could have stolen it from another vehicle near my school but i'm not an asshole. I rather risk getting the ticket than make someone else take the blow. He did me a favor by crossing out the N sign ticket, but in my opinion, it would be better judgement to cross out the other ticket i received which i would be penalized for (losing 3 points). I won't be suspended, but it's not fun getting points when your just driving your friends to safety. Especially when he told us to get out of the park. (If you haven't noticed, me or my friends didn't do anything whether you believe it or not. We were just spectators.)
sekin67835 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 02:07 AM   #50
The "You'd Know" Moderator
 
impactX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Home
Posts: 20,885
Thanked 214 Times in 118 Posts
LOL I love it when people have poor judgement sharing their ideas of "better judgement."

Just curious, did your so-called "friends" at least offer to pay for the fine on the violation ticket because you cared so much about their safety? Did it ever occur to you that your so-called "friends" would sue you if you end up in a crash where your "friends" got injured? Did it ever occur to you that you had no insurance coverage when you were not in compliance with the conditions on your driver's license?
__________________
08 CBR600RR
03 IS300

Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
impactX is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net