REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Relationship & Gender Discussion (https://www.revscene.net/forums/relationship-gender-discussion_17/)
-   -   Introduction to girls at clubs (https://www.revscene.net/forums/614795-introduction-girls-clubs.html)

Leparto 05-15-2010 03:48 PM

Introduction to girls at clubs

FerrariEnzo 05-15-2010 03:53 PM

you dont use lines! all girls find that too chessey.. unless of course they like that?...

start off with a joke or something to break the ice.

Leparto 05-15-2010 03:59 PM

lol

Meowjin 05-15-2010 04:52 PM

get them to settle an argumenet between you and your friend.

busdriverman 05-15-2010 05:32 PM

ask them a completely random question that throws them off. tell them that your friend and yourself are arguing about who is a better superhero

ie. superman or spiderman. i have used this and argued that spiderman has girl problems while superman does not, so i vote for superman.

Fafine 05-15-2010 05:49 PM

ask her if shes from Tennessee cause shes the only 10 you see

BoneThug 05-15-2010 05:51 PM

ignore the tits and talk to her as if she is a guy. srsly

nismosx 05-15-2010 06:22 PM

talk about the nice weather we are having lately and ask if she wants to hit up the beach :thumbsup:

Supafly 05-15-2010 07:21 PM

start asking how she met your friend and such...is it really that hard to strike a convo??...shit, if you cant start a convo...you're better off being a hermit for the rest of your life.

!Yaminashi 05-15-2010 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supafly (Post 6953335)
start asking how she met your friend and such...is it really that hard to strike a convo??...shit, if you cant start a convo...you're better off being a hermit for the rest of your life.

Agreed, make small talk, ask them what they do for work, throw a few jokes in

v.Rossi 05-15-2010 07:53 PM

Don't talk about the weather or ask anything that involves the other party to answer in depth man. At the club musics bumping loud and you're drunk. How long is your attention span going to be after a good couple shots really? I mean, I don't even remember names after meeting them like 2 minutes ago, maybe that's just me.

I don't think anyone can give you lines or tips, it depends on the event/situation. Best thing, be yourself go with the flow. Think before you speak. Confidence is key.
Posted via RS Mobile

MrGoodbar 05-15-2010 09:20 PM

find something in common like your friend as someone mentioned above. ask how they met, if they met at school ask them what they study. chances are she'll want to talk about herself more than she want to hear about you. if she does want to get to know you tell her something that you like doing that might interest her, like traveling, skiing, something active and not chimpokomonz

urrh 05-15-2010 10:39 PM

you youngins need the internet for everything...
seriously, you can't think of a single thing to say after the meet and greet? go watch some news. maybe you'll learn to be less pathetic.

MaximalLazy 05-15-2010 11:08 PM

lol who the hell watches news to strike a convo

.Renn.Sport 05-16-2010 04:51 AM

is this Joe45?

ScizzMoney 05-16-2010 09:42 AM

Ask them to dance. You're at a club, not a coffee shop.

Supafly 05-16-2010 10:33 AM

lol...so went to aubar lastnight (dont get me started)......talking to random women is like picking cherries off the tree...if you get shut down; smile, say thanks and walk away....

gotta talk to the uglies to get to their hot friends....always work.

v.Rossi 05-16-2010 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kranky (Post 6953558)
lol who the hell watches news to strike a convo

People who want to know what's going on? Better enjoy the weather, next 3 days is going to be straight rain. Do you watch hockey? Sucks about the nucks, but montreals got this. When they beat the penguins, there was a riot. "oh really?" yup, but don't worry, halak will stop it.

News is perfect, happens all around us. Just gotta find the right time to spark the convo, obviously don't talk about this shit in the clubs.

PS, refer to off-topic forum if i didn't justify myself, the most popular forum in rs. it's all news. spark a convo about the dipshit fags selling that car to mentally disabled lady, a stupid rice bra... the list goes on.

Posted via RS Mobile

Culture_Vulture 05-16-2010 11:06 AM

tell her she has nice tits
works 150% of the time

v.Rossi 05-16-2010 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supafly (Post 6953842)
lol...so went to aubar lastnight (dont get me started)......talking to random women is like picking cherries off the tree...if you get shut down; smile, say thanks and walk away....

gotta talk to the uglies to get to their hot friends....always work.

Smile, kill their self esteem and then walk away. One for one.
"Hey, lower your standards no one else is talking to you, that's what I did."
Posted via RS Mobile

Supafly 05-16-2010 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supafly (Post 6953335)

always works....bonus if you can make her bounce them....no joke!:)

liu13 05-16-2010 03:16 PM

make a dirty joke and see how she responds

truth 05-16-2010 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leparto (Post 6953135)
So ive been in awkward positions where my friend introduces her friends to me at the clubs and all i have to say is whats your name and whats after that?

The only thing i could come up with is ask my friend and her to come get a drink but thats about it.

anyone got some lines i could use to you know get closer n stuff :D

how old are you? how do you act when you meet people outside of clubs?

alwaysideways 05-16-2010 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coupeziRL (Post 6953876)
Smile, kill their self esteem and then walk away. One for one.
"Hey, lower your standards no one else is talking to you, that's what I did."
Posted via RS Mobile

FUCKIN PRICELESS! Hahaha

winson604 05-16-2010 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leparto (Post 6953135)
So ive been in awkward positions where my friend introduces her friends to me at the clubs and all i have to say is whats your name and whats after that?

The only thing i could come up with is ask my friend and her to come get a drink but thats about it.

anyone got some lines i could use to you know get closer n stuff :D

Sorry mang if you had to come onto RS to ask such a dumb ass question you are destined to fail.